• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Imperfect

Imperfect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 11:46 PM

I was just wondering if the club planned to hold any events for absolute beginners in the (somewhat) near future. I am enrolled in USF for the fall 2011 semester, and I am interested in starting to play. On one hand, I do not want to get in the way of the more experienced players. On the other hand, it looks fun, and I have had an interest in it for awhile. How tolerant of beginners do the members tend to be? How large is the club by the way? Sorry if there are answers to these questions somewhere that I am overlooking.

#2 lord_g3

lord_g3

Bull Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:56 AM

I'm gonna be at USF as well this fall. So first off Welcome to TECHPB! If you're interested in starting to play there are plenty of fields around to start at and I for one would be more than happy to go with you and show you the ropes and such. I can't speak for the club, because I don't know how many of them are actually on here. But I assume a lot of them play tournament style right now. I will play anything.

If you have any general paintball related questions, dont be afraid to ask me, or post in the newbie forum

#3 Imperfect

Imperfect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:47 AM

I'm gonna be at USF as well this fall. So first off Welcome to TECHPB! If you're interested in starting to play there are plenty of fields around to start at and I for one would be more than happy to go with you and show you the ropes and such. I can't speak for the club, because I don't know how many of them are actually on here. But I assume a lot of them play tournament style right now. I will play anything.

If you have any general paintball related questions, dont be afraid to ask me, or post in the newbie forum

I'll definitely contact you and see if you're free someday. I didn't want to go out there as a lone wolf with no experience, haha. Sadly, I might not be going for quite a while because I have to get transportation first. I have the money in the bank, but I have not gotten out to to find a decent, affordable car yet. Thanks for your welcoming. I appreciate it.

Edited by Imperfect, 30 May 2011 - 05:52 AM.

#4 lord_g3

lord_g3

Bull Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:09 AM

Alrighty.

#5 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:09 PM

come out to the club meetings that take place at Blitzkrieg Paintball. The club is full of great players who are helpful, and don't mind one bit showing you some equipment, letting you shoot some different paintball guns, and making arrangements to get you some equipment to try paintball out for the first time.

#6 Imperfect

Imperfect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:31 AM

come out to the club meetings that take place at Blitzkrieg Paintball. The club is full of great players who are helpful, and don't mind one bit showing you some equipment, letting you shoot some different paintball guns, and making arrangements to get you some equipment to try paintball out for the first time.

Sounds awesome. I will be sure to make it out to a few of the meetings next fall.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users