Photo

Enough of the Newbs. Where's the regular players?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 predator1117

predator1117

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:09 PM

Just got back to Fort Campbell. The cambell field is full of newbs and usually few. Looking to play with regulars that pay for their own stuff. I heard GAS was good but when I went out there it was all newbs. When and where do the regulars play?

I'm a old school player. Don't care for tourneys scrimmages are fine though. Just want to play with decent players. If you got a unique or old gun come on out. I play really well and have decent gear (Have played events Nppl, xball, Sppl) just don't have the budget to blow 2 cases every weekend.

Nothing against newbs just don't like smashing all new people just getting into the sport. I was there myself once.

Edited by predator1117, 30 May 2011 - 04:20 PM.

#2 z4qqqbs

z4qqqbs

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:45 AM

i like playing with noobs because i can fine tune my skillz, i just go out and run drills while playing against them, and challange my self to do funny, crasy things, ike run to the 50 off break, which s super easy agsint them, or do a run through and get at least 5 out, which sometimes happenes

#3 Draft

Draft

Black Metall Kommando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 03:26 PM

Come out to MTP! Its a drive from Ft. Campbell but there is usually a good mix of old and new players. Its usually a decent mix but, as far as Paintball goes, thats as good as it gets these days unless you go out to a team practice.

Michigan 'Baller #32
Task Force 68 - CPT - Michigan Wraith Battalion XO
My gearbag sale (Venomwear, Empire, Signed gear!)

#4 somethingcrazy

somethingcrazy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:56 PM

Yeah I try to hit up mtp every weekend I can

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users