2 replies to this topic

#1 Blarg

Blarg

"\_(ಠ_ಠ)_/"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:16 PM

Alrighty, long story... But for the lol's I'll be playing for a while using only my slingshot and THIS badass little thingPosted Image

Posted Image

Anyway, I want some good quality paint rather than the crap that came with it. My best guess is that it's 43cal but I'm not entirely sure and I don't have a bore sizer thingy.
Each ball seems to be 12mm-13mm in diameter so could anyone tell me wether it's 43 or 50cal? Or is it a size that isn't sold decently.

And I do not need to be told how stupid the whole thing is. I just really want to do it for the lol's along with hopefully getting some awesome head-cam footage Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,835 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:18 PM

12-13mm is .50 cal.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#3 Rotozip2

Rotozip2

BRO do you even autococker?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:08 PM

Alrighty, long story... But for the lol's I'll be playing for a while using only my slingshot and THIS badass little thingPosted Image

Posted Image

Anyway, I want some good quality paint rather than the crap that came with it. My best guess is that it's 43cal but I'm not entirely sure and I don't have a bore sizer thingy.
Each ball seems to be 12mm-13mm in diameter so could anyone tell me wether it's 43 or 50cal? Or is it a size that isn't sold decently.

And I do not need to be told how stupid the whole thing is. I just really want to do it for the lol's along with hopefully getting some awesome head-cam footage Posted Image

I would just shoot .43 in the thing, would be allot cheaper just to screw around with rather than a 4000rd case.

I never get wipers, blood is hard to wipe off.

Do it with style ~ Total Grief

I like autocockers and autococker accessories.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users