Photo

Gewn Owners V5 - Son, I Am Disappoint...

• Please log in to reply
1943 replies to this topic

#1751 kanonjon

kanonjon

Oldschool is the proper school

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:29 AM

Any appraisal on this? I bought it for 170 dollars! Near mint condition.

Posted Image
DC2 Nexus - Pro series - Karnivor - Black Magic - Evo - Quest Sniper
Jack Wood on the DC2 : "I would love to have a DC2, in mint condition. I think it's one of the best looking guns I've ever done."
My YouTube channel

#1752 xSKIERx

xSKIERx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

I wouldn't mind an X-Factor Ego8. Those were the sickest 08's IMO and very few made.

My Ego11 was shredding paint last Sunday, like most of the guns, but I borrowed somebody's X-Factor 08 for a couple points and that thing had no problems.

Upped my dwell to 16 and changed the noid to 2/7, tried 1/7 but I couldn't get much over 10bps. I guess the paint was a bad batch, if you watch this video you'll see a lot of breaks.

Feels good to be playing XBall again. Like really good, lol. Can't wait for PSP.

Edited by xSKIERx, 06 April 2012 - 01:26 PM.

#1753 kanonjon

kanonjon

Oldschool is the proper school

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

Oh, btw! Can I join this club? :P

Posted Image

Edited by kanonjon, 05 April 2012 - 02:48 PM.

Posted Image
DC2 Nexus - Pro series - Karnivor - Black Magic - Evo - Quest Sniper
Jack Wood on the DC2 : "I would love to have a DC2, in mint condition. I think it's one of the best looking guns I've ever done."
My YouTube channel

#1754 Vlocityfan104

Vlocityfan104

:O la gasp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

so guys is that a good deal on a geo

my ego 8 + 150 bucks

#1755 xSKIERx

xSKIERx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:26 PM

so guys is that a good deal on a geo

my ego 8 + 150 bucks

That's about right, yeah.

#1756 Vlocityfan104

Vlocityfan104

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:41 AM

hey hope everybody had a good easter and im looking for a geo 1 and i cant seem to find one easily so if anybody comes across one and it seems like a good deal just pm me the link or if anybody knows one thats for sale lemme know trying to get back to shooting spoolies and want a pe XD

#1757 VICE_ROY

VICE_ROY

Stay Thirsty, My Friends...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:15 PM

Dislocated my pinky on easter sunday...sweet<br>
"I don't always shoot Spool Valves, but when I do, I prefer the Geo2" (The Most Interesting Man In The World)

"All the angles are at angles, there's a bumper inside the bumper, and the reg is completely air flow, flowing air faster in two different directions...and then they cross eachother. The bolt kinda like an Eclipse, it's just a keets-a-bobble. There's always varr-ubles, and you've gotta remember, uhh...there's always varr-ubles" (Bob Long in the G6R Video)

Gewn Owners V4 - Look at Your club, now back at Ours.

#1758 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,803 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

I wish I could say that's surprising but it seems like every other day you mangle some part of your body.

40k-1.png

#1759 VICE_ROY

VICE_ROY

• Members
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

Hey Jeff good to see ya

Maybe if you remember it in terms of highlights...the shit I used to do got me injured lots but I haven't been doing any MX, take it easy when riding DH bikes, snowboarding I haven't fallen too hard in a long time, etc. and I haven't had a real injury since July of 2010 (the good ol days when this place was bumpin pretty good). And I don't get hurt lifting weights for rec. body building haha.

Kanonjon yeah you can join...thats a ridiculously good deal.

Think I remember you from the Autococker club or something
"I don't always shoot Spool Valves, but when I do, I prefer the Geo2" (The Most Interesting Man In The World)

"All the angles are at angles, there's a bumper inside the bumper, and the reg is completely air flow, flowing air faster in two different directions...and then they cross eachother. The bolt kinda like an Eclipse, it's just a keets-a-bobble. There's always varr-ubles, and you've gotta remember, uhh...there's always varr-ubles" (Bob Long in the G6R Video)

#1760 Vlocityfan104

Vlocityfan104

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

lol hey guys if i got the rare chance of buying a bnib geo for cheap should i take it?

#1761 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,803 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:21 PM

Yeah long time no talk. Good to hear that you haven't seriously injured yourself lately then lol.

I don't really see a reason not too.

40k-1.png

#1762 xSKIERx

xSKIERx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

Bruised my elbow pretty bad at practice last weekend, not sure how I managed to do that with elbow pads on lol. Sucks about your pinky though, Ian. It's probably one of those things where you don't realize how much you use it until you hurt it.

#1763 VICE_ROY

VICE_ROY

• Members
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:21 PM

Well for me I already know of the importance of this and that on the human body, but yeah for most people it's rough.

I got a smaller, sleeker sling though. Makes ass wiping and stuff like that easier.

Sometime later today I'm gonna take the time to shave for the first time in like a week. I did some basic grooming with an electric trimmer (I'm really into looking neat and clean if you guys don't know/remember) but that;s much easier than using a razor.

Been thinking of PB lately a bit. Got a couple team offers in the off-season for NPPL Vancouver before that got cancelled. Haven't played since September if I remember right. Been thinking about selling stuff I don't need (although in pb used shit is worth nothing) and really wanna get an E-Flex!

Gonna have to get some new Planet pads for arms and knees. The Dye shit that I've had can't handle a fourth year of usage.

Edited by VICE_ROY, 13 April 2012 - 12:22 PM.

#1764 xSKIERx

xSKIERx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:28 PM

Planet pads are seriously the best. Soo comfortable.

NCPA webcast refuses to work. LAME.

#1765 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,803 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

Yeah, I went from Dye to Planet after they started showing some wear. So much softer and lighter and contour better to your forearm/elbow.

That reminds me, I picked up a contour goggle cam. It's going to be uber seck.

40k-1.png

#1766 m4ndark

m4ndark

Heart is what wins tournaments - Fraige

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

NCPA Webcast kicked ass. really nice player count and some interview down the field with that hot chick.
NCPA > PSP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NPPL
Gewn Owners * Rotor Syndicate * HK Army Collective
Brazil- passionate baller

#1767 VICE_ROY

VICE_ROY

• Members
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:18 AM

NPPL may be going downhill but its good to see them modify 7-Man.<br><br>Several teams here get made go down to play Huntington Beach or Vegas cuz they're the "cool" events of NPPL.&nbsp; They fuck around and enjoy themselves a lot but sometimes don't do well at the actual paintball aspect, play the 8 prelim games, and if they can't put it together...THEY JUST SPENT ALL THAT MONEY AND TIME TO PLAY 8 GAMES OF PB!!!!&nbsp;

Woo-hoo :dodgy:

It really says something when the only major PB tournaments I've ever played are 7-Man format and I don't like it.

The new format seems like its having growing pains, but it;s a step in the right direction.

#1768 Vlocityfan104

Vlocityfan104

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

does anybody know where i can find a gst kit?

#1769 xSKIERx

xSKIERx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:01 PM

NPPL may be going downhill but its good to see them modify 7-Man.<br><br>Several teams here get made go down to play Huntington Beach or Vegas cuz they're the "cool" events of NPPL.&nbsp; They fuck around and enjoy themselves a lot but sometimes don't do well at the actual paintball aspect, play the 8 prelim games, and if they can't put it together...THEY JUST SPENT ALL THAT MONEY AND TIME TO PLAY 8 GAMES OF PB!!!!&nbsp;

Woo-hoo :dodgy:

It really says something when the only major PB tournaments I've ever played are 7-Man format and I don't like it.

The new format seems like its having growing pains, but it;s a step in the right direction.

NPPL entry is $2800 for 8 games in the prelims. If you take 8 guys, and each one plays 7, that's $50 for entry per game. Lawl. PSP all the way.

#1770 xSKIERx

xSKIERx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:03 PM

NCPA Webcast kicked ass. really nice player count and some interview down the field with that hot chick.
NCPA > PSP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NPPL

Not sure I'd agree with that, NCPA is way lower quality and uses the overhead camera almost exclusively. You're right though, I like the player count and the interviews are a nice touch.

Edited by xSKIERx, 15 April 2012 - 01:18 PM.

#1771 VICE_ROY

VICE_ROY

• Members
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:55 PM

Anybody remember this shit...Frankie P!!!

Edited by VICE_ROY, 23 April 2012 - 06:55 PM.

#1772 xSKIERx

xSKIERx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:33 PM

Haha I totally remember the first video! Slaaaaaay-tah!

#1773 VICE_ROY

VICE_ROY

• Members
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:58 AM

Sleeeeyyy duhhhh

#1774 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,803 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

I'm spamming this everywhere. Like and subscribe!

40k-1.png

#1775 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:38 AM

So I heard this was the PE owners group. How I did not know this until almost 2,000 posts in escapes me. Anyway, I used to have an Etek 3, and now own a Ego 11, so can I join? Will get pics tommorow, since, well, it's fucking 2:30 in the morning.
It's a trap! -Admiral Ackbar, a long long time ago.

#1776 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,803 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:11 AM

LOL, and this is the fifth version too.

Welcome.

40k-1.png

#1777 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:36 AM

I shall join for marauder shields.

Posted Image

Edited by PB2011, 28 April 2012 - 06:37 AM.

#1778 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:38 AM

Old pic I dug up, too lazy to take new one/dig ego out of gearbag. Too afraid I'll forget it or something next time I go.

#1779 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,803 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:36 PM

Fair enough. No better reason to do it than Marauder Shields.

40k-1.png

#1780 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

Is it still possible to buy gr2 or gst kits from PE for an original geo?

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#1781 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,821 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:06 AM

New gewn. Sexalicious.

Posted Image

#1782 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

Holy shit, do want.

#1783 VICE_ROY

VICE_ROY

• Members
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:10 PM

So I heard this was the PE owners group. How I did not know this until almost 2,000 posts in escapes me. Anyway, I used to have an Etek 3, and now own a Ego 11, so can I join? Will get pics tommorow, since, well, it's fucking 2:30 in the morning.

Yee-uh buddy

PBShowcase should have them. They are the way to go for Planet parts.

New gewn. Sexalicious.

such good shape wow!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#1784 seriouslysilly

seriouslysilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:04 AM

What's up? Been a while

#1785 m4ndark

m4ndark

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

geo leaks from the trigger,
opened, just cleaned solenoid and it back to work, played 3/4 of a tourney when is starts leaking from the trigger again.

iam afraid ill have to buy one new solenoid to the 09 geo,
question: maybe will PE have 09 solenoids out there? the geo 2/2.1 solenoid fits in the 09 geo?

#1786 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:05 PM

Yee-uh buddy

PBShowcase should have them. They are the way to go for Planet parts.

New gewn. Sexalicious.

such good shape wow!!!!!!!!!!!!1

They don't. :( I guess I'll just have to make sure I buy a Geo+ or Geo with them already installed.

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#1787 VICE_ROY

VICE_ROY

• Members
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:12 AM

Mornin'

Played paintball last Sunday. First time since September or so.

I suck and my dives and what not are brutal cuz instead of going onto the field and practising movements I haven't done in 2/3 of a year, I was chattin with peeps I haven't seen in a long while.

What's up? Been a while

Yoooo

#1788 VICE_ROY

VICE_ROY

• Members
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:17 AM

geo leaks from the trigger,
opened, just cleaned solenoid and it back to work, played 3/4 of a tourney when is starts leaking from the trigger again.

iam afraid ill have to buy one new solenoid to the 09 geo,
question: maybe will PE have 09 solenoids out there? the geo 2/2.1 solenoid fits in the 09 geo?

Did you replace anything in the noid? Main gasket, ball check valve, pilot seals, spool shaft o-rings?

And yes the two noids are the same which is why they're experimenting with a different one this time around for the Geo3...wait what?

http://paintballshow...d-complete.aspx

#1789 m4ndark

m4ndark

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:02 PM

holly jesus! 160 bucks for a noid? cmon!i didnt replace anything, the first time i just openend and cleaned, played for a few days and then it is leaking again :tdn:

#1790 xSKIERx

xSKIERx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:28 PM

Glad to hear you got back out again Ian. I'm playing Sunday, pretty pumped for our first 2 matches. Ego11's shooting like a champ now as far as consistency, still fairly loud. It has 13 or so cases through it, so I'm debating when I should start messing with the settings.

#1791 m4ndark

m4ndark

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

Wish i could play this weekend, gf is coming here in saturday and its moms day on sunday, my team had a trainning schadule for sunday but we canceled it. :tdn:

#1792 xSKIERx

xSKIERx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:28 PM

Rough day yesterday but it was alright considering one of our matches was against a pro team. SO HOT out though, had to have been 90 degrees on the turf. Too early in the year for that haha. Oh and I hate coming out of the penalty box with 3 guns shooting at me. That is all.

#1793 VICE_ROY

VICE_ROY

• Members
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:02 AM

Glad to hear you got back out again Ian. I'm playing Sunday, pretty pumped for our first 2 matches. Ego11's shooting like a champ now as far as consistency, still fairly loud. It has 13 or so cases through it, so I'm debating when I should start messing with the settings.

I won't be getting back into it...just play when I feel like it. Don't wanna waste money on something that I don't really really like doing. Bought Planet arm and knee pads, might get that new E-Flex when it comes in June or whatever...probably won't buy anything for pb for a long time after that.

I was gonna get back into it and play NPPL Vancouver but that got cancelled. Woulda been fun.

Saw my old buddies that have formed a team that plays D1 in NPPL. Should be good to see them out at Chicago.

That's sick to hear though. What events you gonna be playing in 2012?

#1794 lourens00000

lourens00000

The STIG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:15 PM

gona buy a geo+ for400$
AXE,ETEK3,TM15,RAIL+Rotor+Z2+Crossfire68/4500+Events

Posted Image

#1795 xSKIERx

xSKIERx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:36 PM

That's sick to hear though. What events you gonna be playing in 2012?

FoXball in majors, then the remaining PSP's.

Thinking of picking up some new cleats, and maybe Profits. Grillz lenses get beat up way too easily and I'm not a fan of buying new ones every month, and I'm just getting a little tired of E-Vents.

#1796 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,803 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:35 PM

Don't you die damnit!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

40k-1.png

#1797 xSKIERx

xSKIERx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:14 PM

Helping keep it alive!

Well then.

#1798 m4ndark

m4ndark

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:10 PM

haha great pics and videos.
iam selling my geo this month, probably will have to quit Gewn Owners club

#1799 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,803 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:46 PM

Son I am disappoint.

On the other hand, new pic of the Geo 3 makes me all sweaty and tingly.

40k-1.png

#1800 Vlocityfan104

Vlocityfan104

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:34 PM

lol i might pick up a geo as a backup and my spool xD

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users