3 replies to this topic

#1 Funk21

Funk21

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:53 AM

Well like the title explains I just purchased a Grey & Red Clone VX, and will be picking it up next week from my field-sooooooooo excited. I also purchased a shift kit!!. I watched the video from Mike about thee VX and was wondering if anybody knows a Canadian distributer who can get the Clone o-ring kits and detents?. The distributor(Store) I purchased the marker does not have the O-Ring kits it listed on their website and it will otherwise cost me $30 for shipping directly from MacDev. Any advice you can give would be great.

Cheers
Funk21

Red/Grey Clone VX & Warped Sportz Dark Ego11 Black/Purple
Guerrilla 4500/70 CI
Black Rotor

#2 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:10 PM

Well like the title explains I just purchased a Grey & Red Clone VX, and will be picking it up next week from my field-sooooooooo excited. I also purchased a shift kit!!. I watched the video from Mike about thee VX and was wondering if anybody knows a Canadian distributer who can get the Clone o-ring kits and detents?. The distributor(Store) I purchased the marker does not have the O-Ring kits it listed on their website and it will otherwise cost me $30 for shipping directly from MacDev. Any advice you can give would be great.

Cheers
Funk21

find out what type of o-rings you need..and just buy them at McMasterCarr.. you can built a 100x o-ring rebuild kit for about $20.

there's a thread on it in the budget ballers forum. :tup:

Posted Image
Professional Web & Graphic Designer | Web Development

Converting your ideas into a graphic reality and giving it a web presence - Contact me | Facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks

#3 Funk21

Funk21

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:24 AM

Alright I finally got my marker, I played one quick game with it just to test it out. Wow is all I have to say!!!.

Alright now I've gone through the programing modes and wanted to ask a quick question regarding the Function: Ramp Degree

I have settings of

Nothing between 1-5. Not sure if the programming is suppose to be like that because in the manual they use the example of 2 yet there is no setting number 2 in the program. Does anybody know if I need to download an update to the software. Please help!

Thanks
Funk21
Red/Grey Clone VX & Warped Sportz Dark Ego11 Black/Purple
Guerrilla 4500/70 CI
Black Rotor

#4 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:19 AM

theres nothing between 1-5 probably so people are cheating for psp (which is 5bps activation) which would allow them to lower the ramp rof making it easier on them.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users