2 replies to this topic

#1 SuicideLemming

SuicideLemming

Game on!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:49 PM

I'm having troubles getting my warp feed to sync with my E-mag on sensor mode. I've replaced the vibration sensor and placed the jumpers in the right positions according to the manual. The botton on the back of the warp feed spins the discs as well. But, even with the potentiometer set at full, the warp discs don't spin constantly like they should. I've tried calling AGD multiple times but no-one has picked up. Does anyone have any suggestions?

#2 DannibusX

DannibusX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:51 PM

Is the PC board fried on your Emag? Buy the Emag Warp Harness and hook it up to your Warp, it works so amazingly well. Set the jumpers for Sense and Positive like it says in the instructions.

Being my first post on TechPB, I don't know if it's kosher to link to a product in a store, but here's the harness to the official AGD site.

http://store.airgund...7&categoryID=24

AGD is only open Mon-Thurs 10AM to 5PM Central

Edited by DannibusX, 29 June 2011 - 06:52 PM.

#3 SuicideLemming

SuicideLemming

Game on!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:17 AM

The board works fine. The only problem with the warp harness is I plan on using the mechanical mode more often than the electronic mode on the Emag.

In other news, welcome to TechPB! Posting store links is perfectly fine on here.

#4 Watcher

Watcher

AKA CavDragoneb12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:54 PM

Sorry about necroposting, but if you haven't solved this yet try looking at the motor dwell jumpers rather than the sensor jumpers.

If the dwell is set very short, the warp will barely spin and won't offer any kind of feeding.

Mine was pretty touchy, one shunt was enough to retard the dwell enough for it not to feed well, so I had to leave it to stock specifications.

Tippmann Tech
Everything Rob "Tyger" Rubin
Alaska's Coolest Paintball Webcomic!

"The frightening thing about [humans] is their utterly mindless determination to do whatever mindless thing it is they are determined to do."
- Douglass Adams, RIP

-

Posted Image

#5 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:58 PM

Holy necro post, that is a 10 month revive!

Posted Image

#6 Watcher

Watcher

AKA CavDragoneb12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:01 AM

Holy necro post, that is a 10 month revive!

Posted Image

Holy pointless post! Do you just go into random threads and post nothing in particular just to up your post count?

Looks like it to me.

Please dont crowd/spam our forum. Necroposting is justifiable in many situations.

Tippmann Tech
Everything Rob "Tyger" Rubin
Alaska's Coolest Paintball Webcomic!

"The frightening thing about [humans] is their utterly mindless determination to do whatever mindless thing it is they are determined to do."
- Douglass Adams, RIP

-

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users