#1 WIFFLE

WIFFLE

Rock N' Roll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:28 PM

... Please Close.

Edited by WIFFLE, 05 June 2011 - 01:53 PM.

Posted Image
Feedback +1/-0

#2 Senior SL8R

Senior SL8R

World Domination.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 03:07 AM

I have been considering creating a T-Shirt that would have hidden profanity towards PBN and selling them on the techpb BST; when the shirt is folded upwards it says "fuck" and I would put "PBN" in small font underneath the hidden message. I was also wondering if it would be okay to put "Techpb.com" on the back of the shirt to support this great website.

Pat,

By doing that, you are showing that we as a community are the immature ones. PBNation isn't the problem, Mike has said this hundereds of times. It's the people who run it.(Which, Aren't in charge anymore do to the crowdgate buyout if I'm not mistaken.) We as a community need to show we are mature, and we are the bigger men. Now that the old owners don't own it anymore, there is no reason we can't move on, let bygones be bygones, and go back to what we we're doing(Helping the new players, Educating the Uninformed, Uniting together to help our sport grow.)

I completely agree what they did was 100% wrong, Banning Mike, Banning Willie, Putting TechPB in the word filter, It was all wrong.

Paintball has suffered enough. I think we all need to move past the bickering, the slander, the trash-talk, and Just come together and help the people that need help, whether it be a noobie, or a veteran. That's what TechPB stands for, That's what we represent.

I'm not a mod, or an admin, But there's my 2 cents.
- Crew 343 - D5 -
Posted Image

#3 RealtorTommy

RealtorTommy

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,361 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:55 AM

No thank you....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users