• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 soccerpunk911

soccerpunk911

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:20 PM

hello Minnesota paintballers ,me, along with Xphere paintball are giving you the opportunity to play paintball for cheaper than anywhere else.

Xphere is giving me and my fellow teammates the opportunity at a fundraiser so that we can help our team grow and play national events, receive team jerseys etc...

All you need to do is gather a group of 10 people or 6 people (that includes yourself) and purchase one of our passes. if you purchase the 10 person pass you will be paying $100 for it (10 per person) the 6 person pass is $60 (still 10 per person). The pass includes the following
-Entry (normally $10)
-Air (normally $8)
or
- Rental Package, which includes all the above ^^^( normally $25)
AND YOUR ONLY PAYING $10

So lets recap....purchase a 10 person pass for $100 or 6 person pass for $60 that includes
-Marker
-Mask
-Entry
-Air
and you will be SAVING $150 <------ALOT OF MONEY

If you are currently wondering "why would they do such an AMAZING thing?"...let me tell you why with my fun dashes down there vvvvvv
-Gives us the opportunity to help the paintball community grow
-Gives the opportunity for a group of friends to come out and have a great time paintballing
-Helps us (the team) grow and become more successful
-Helps you look WAY cooler in front of the ladies
-Allows you to take out conjured up anger towards a friend/co worker/family member/smelly neighbor
-AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THIS ALLOWS YOU TO HAVE A GREAT TIME FOR A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE

if you are interested in one of these passes do one or all of the following
-PM me on here
-Contact the store by phone (507)-333-9500 and tell them Seth sent you

Thank you for your time
Any questions PM me
have a nice day

supported by: http://www.extremepaintballhere.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users