• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Riv

Riv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:12 PM

This might sound a little odd, but i wanna use my LPA tank (that i use on my Invert Mini) on my Azodin Kaos... I don't want to use another tank (or Co2 T-T) for woodsballing or use my invert mini or my brother's Etek3 in the woods, since i don't want to put up with any issues you can get from an electro marker when im in the forest about 2 miles away from my house (on foot :/) with friends, so i'm relying on the azodin kaos' simplicity to avoid technical issues and

The LPA would bring down the FPS, but i heard the Techt Hush Bolt raises the FPS by 30. And i'm pretty sure the LPA outputs pressure at around 650 psi.
Would the O ring structure that allows the 30 fps boost be enough to balance the lower PSI input of the gun?

I fired the Azodin Kaos with my LPR tank there are absolutely no recocking issues with the lowered pressure, but i have no chrono or paintballs left... My brother used up the last of the Allstar balls we had :/
(With the stock bolt, i dont have the Techt Bolt)

Do you guys think that this would work?

Or would i be just better of considering another woodsball marker, like a pump? :D

#2 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:16 PM

Your Kaos works very much like a Spyder. Here's an article on LPing Spyders.

http://www.sundragon...fig_tuning.html

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users