Photo

Mass Defiance is looking for 3-man rookie teams to scrimmage.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BaXTeR

BaXTeR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:28 AM

Hey guys,

My name is Ed. I'm the captain of Mass Defiance. We are a 3-man rookie team based out of the Boston area. We practice every weekend at BOLP Paintball in Lee, NH. We are looking for any 3-man rookie teams to scrimmage with us this coming Sunday June 12th. We are all really easy going guys. We always play by the rules. BOLP is an amazing field for those who have never been there. They have a full PSP bunker set that is superbly maintained, and a really nice grass field. Entrance and all day air are only $15. It is BYOP, or you can purchase paint for $45 a case. We plan on starting tournament play in July at Fox4, and NEPL later in the season. We want to test our team against the local talent. The field is about an hour from Salem, NH. If anyone is interested please let me know. Feel free to PM me contact info so we can keep in touch. Hope to see a few teams on Sunday!

Edited by BaXTeR, 07 June 2011 - 08:30 AM.

Posted Image

#2 playtowin

playtowin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:09 PM

Hey guys,

My name is Ed. I'm the captain of Mass Defiance. We are a 3-man rookie team based out of the Boston area. We practice every weekend at BOLP Paintball in Lee, NH. We are looking for any 3-man rookie teams to scrimmage with us this coming Sunday June 12th. We are all really easy going guys. We always play by the rules. BOLP is an amazing field for those who have never been there. They have a full PSP bunker set that is superbly maintained, and a really nice grass field. Entrance and all day air are only $15. It is BYOP, or you can purchase paint for $45 a case. We plan on starting tournament play in July at Fox4, and NEPL later in the season. We want to test our team against the local talent. The field is about an hour from Salem, NH. If anyone is interested please let me know. Feel free to PM me contact info so we can keep in touch. Hope to see a few teams on Sunday!

I'm trying to make a three man team, so obviously I can't do scrimages, but I wanted to know what day of the weekend do you normally practice, how many weekends a month do you practice, how many people are on the team, etc.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the whole twilight cast standing on top of a sky scraper about to jump. If your one of the 5% who would sit there eating popcorn saying "DO A FLIP!!" put this in your sig

#3 BaXTeR

BaXTeR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:37 AM

We normally practice on Saturdays. We are more than willing to practice on Sundays with any 3-man teams that want to scrimmage us. We practice every weekend, and we have 4 guys on the team right now.

Any 3-man teams wishing to scrimmage with us on Saturday July 23rd at BOLP please e-mail me at baxter403@gmail.com!
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users