• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TrueTexan

TrueTexan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:45 PM

My battery harness broke to my Quest when I opened it up to change the battery. I ordered a new battery harness and replaced the broken one. So now I tried powering up my quest and it goes on, but once I turn it off it won't power back on. I've done this multiple times with different brand new batteries with the same results. It turns on the first time then it won't power on again. Any help would be appreciated. I'm hoping my board isn't bad because I've already put around $60 on repairs, and I haven't even owned it for a month.
Ok, heres more info. It has a WAS board. When I turn it on it, the Led goes yellow, then blinking green, then blinking red in about five seconds and it just stays blinking red. If I turn it off, it won't turn back on for a couple minutes or I just have to unplug and plug back in the battery, for it to turn back on. I'm 95% sure my board is bad, but I thought I should double check before buying a new one. Ok, I've seen just about every color on the board. It inconsistently turns off and on. Does anybody know a board reset or something? This didn't start happening until I changed the battery.

Edited by TrueTexan, 09 June 2011 - 01:45 PM.

Paintball the most addicting drugs.

#2 OOG671

OOG671

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:28 PM

Yea hate to give you bad news but it sounds like you need a new board. The WAS board for Quest's had a lot of issues with them hence why FEP replaced them later on with boards from Lucky, APE, and Inoviq. Problem with all these board options is not all of them have the same connectors and so some of them require eyes with 3 prong connectors, some with 4 prongs. Some need an adapter for the solenoid connector. Your best bet is either look on ebay, www.thirtyfirstpaintball.com, or www.criticalpaintball.com If your lucky check the FEP forums on pbnation...sometimes people have parts available there as well.
Pro Jerseys FST Feedback:http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=61562
Muppet #72, Christian Baller

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users