4 replies to this topic

#1 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:07 AM

So I'm starting vacation next week and I'm going to spend a few days in Orlando. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to take much gear, but I was wondering if there are any good pro shops in the area. I'm currently shopping for a couple new pieces of gear and if I can find it in a store that would be awesome. (my local store is tiny)

Can anyone point me to a couple of good pro shops in the Orlando vicinity?
That would be awesome. Thanks!

Edit: turns out I'm more in the Stuart/Port St. Lucie area. Anyone know of a Paintball store closer to that area?
Thanks

Edited by nighthunter, 17 June 2011 - 11:14 PM.

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

#2 pballer29

pballer29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:17 PM

OP(Orlando Paintball) has a cool one.(medium size) and 6 fields if your playin. Paint is expensive though.

I think there's another one slightly south but don't hold me to it because I don't know for sure.
Posted Image

#3 GatorPaint407

GatorPaint407

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:56 PM

yeah, if you're just buying gear, OP is pretty good, however if you're looking into buying anything that's been discounted recently on the web, it hasn't been on there. For example, the velocity still runs like 79.99 there, but its discounted on ANS to 39.99$. So basically the staff there is great, and they have a huge selection, but some of the things are overpriced. If you're looking into playing paintball, it's probably cheaper to play at Paintball World Orlando, just because the paint is 20 dollars cheaper for a case at Paintball World.

#4 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:13 PM

I'm looking to shop for some gear. Turns out I'm more in the Stuart/Port St. Lucie area. Any pro shops more in that area? I don't want to have to drive all the way back to orlando. I'm only going to be here another day or two, so any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

#5 GatorPaint407

GatorPaint407

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 10:57 PM

Sorry, I don't really know about that area. D=

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users