• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 SlickBack

SlickBack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:39 AM

Im going down to head shots the june 26, how many feilds do they have? and what kind of fields? all i know its BYOP

Edited by SlickBack, 18 June 2011 - 08:09 PM.

#2 Parked

Parked

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:04 PM

Down in homestead? its alright. Its pretty much one field though. the other field is for a younger crowd(kids)

#3 SlickBack

SlickBack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:09 PM

so would u say atfl instead?

#4 Parked

Parked

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:24 AM

Never been to atfl. Not a fan of playing on dirt(sand) whatever it is.
Headshots wasnt bad though and it wasnt to busy so you could always play.
I went last sat. people starting getting there around 12ish.

#5 amofop

amofop

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:33 PM

Down in homestead? its alright. Its pretty much one field though. the other field is for a younger crowd(kids)

Homestead is bigshots not headshots. Headshots is off chrome and 139th street.

Bigshots (homestead fields) is on 268th and homestead blvd i think.

imo both are BYOP and both are 15 entrance.... headshots has much more people and much better competition.

#6 Parked

Parked

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:53 PM

Yeah i get the names confused lol. My bad.

#7 miamip8ntballer357

miamip8ntballer357

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:21 AM

headshots is pretty good. i go there every sunday and team ultra is always there so you can scrimmage against them. the speedball field is prettty good except when its windy and theres only one ref... i went to atfl one time. its far as hell and there was a bunch of scrubs. more refs though but if your not there with a team not going to be as much fun at headshots. theres more average skill level speedball players at headshots than atfl
stock geo 1
cp peanut tank
dye rotor with virtue crown
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=154888 sl94 for sale

#8 amofop

amofop

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:22 PM

^^ yea im there on sundays too. But at ATFL the teams leave by 1pm. in the morning its difficult to get a game in the AM cus most of the people there are squadded already. in the afternoon it does get a bit dull.

I just hate all the flys on sunday in headshots. Also there is one ref thts really good there, mad on top of things... the rest just sit in a lawn chair and wont check you for anything. and without reffing alot of problems arise in headshots. alot that could be avoided if the people didnt feel its a free for all there.

but thats what you get for 15 dollars BYOP.

#9 Parked

Parked

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:27 AM

headshots in BYOP on sat also? I just looked on the website and it says you MUST use their paint?

#10 amofop

amofop

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:07 PM

headshots in BYOP on sat also? I just looked on the website and it says you MUST use their paint?

they have a website? and yea as far as I know its BYOP always there

#11 Metaballer95

Metaballer95

Just Your Typical DM Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:38 PM

Yea its an Ok field I go there all the time but on Saturday's it's Empty as HELL.... Sundays is always full! On sundays you gotta get their early or your screwed to find a spot... And you don't have to worry about getting thing stolen or anything theirs people walking around all the time! Theirs only 2 fields and a Chrono which is kinda kinky. And All the newcomers only hang out in the hyperball/woodsball fields. The speedball is OK but they need more grass I remember getting cut in my leg while sliding into snake!... There speedball field is really small and its only Rec-ball but everyone there is nice. You will see a team there everyonce in a while and there's alot of humble players there. I give it a 7.5/10 basically because the field is so small and the snake is extremely small (that's what she said) and I'm a Snake Player in my team. The fill station is great and the people are extremely nice and helpful
DM12
Rotor 3rd Gen
Ninja Grey ghost 68/45
Dye I3's

#12 amofop

amofop

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:30 PM

^^^ the field is pretty close to regulation there. IT is MUCH bigger then ATFL and the bunkers are better then medley, but yea sliding into snake sucks a bit there. and they are missing some bunkers in the back.

as far as teams... team ultra is usually there and 2 weekends ago there was 6 teams there scrimmaging..... If you fixed the parking and gnats from all the mango trees this field would be a 10/10

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users