• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BabySealCluber01

BabySealCluber01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:06 AM

Ok Alabama paintball ballers where have all the beginner 3 and 5 man tournaments gone? I have a team ready to go and no tournaments to play in. We live in Southern Alabama if you know of any tournaments coming up let me know. I can sit here all day and say how good my guys are but until we have a trial by fire it really doesnt matter. I know soon we will travel to MS to practice with whats left of the warped army. My buddies Gerwin and Roger Henn said they dont mind doing a clinic and practice for us so Im just asking what happened to all the tournaments and teams that use to thrive in AL and MS and LA and FL what happened to the south?
Clubing baby seals since November 10, 1775 it doesnt have to be right, just effective.

#2 Morgan-Crp

Morgan-Crp

#TeamAbby

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,312 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:14 PM

Most tourneys in Alabama are none existent, if I'm not mistaken there was a small one at Counter Addiction across the bay in Baldwin County on the 5th. You would probably have to venture into Florida for a decent size tourney.

Edited by Morgan-Crp, 16 June 2011 - 10:15 PM.

#3 Marchal03

Marchal03

Xbox and Kentucky Basketball ftw

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:52 PM

Thats what I am saying. Alabama sucks dick when it comes to paintball!! There absolutely zero or next to zero tournaments in Alabama. Its freaking hard to find an airball field much less a tourny.
I live in NE Alabama... Its terrible. This state is awful at paintball.
Posted Image
Gamer Tag: Planet Beast

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users