• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 playtowin

playtowin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:31 AM

I'm looking to start a three man team to play a Fox4 event, I don't know if I want to have a permanent team, or just play 1 event, I have been playing on and off for 5 years now, and have all of my own speedball gear. I'm in the Walpole area, so if anyone's interested, just PM me. I'm looking for experienced players with their own speedball gear, prefferably atleast 2 years experience, but if you have less, but go a lot, that'll be okay. I cannot drive yet, but I should be able to get a ride to the field on Sundays. Practices would only be on Sundays because I can't play on Saturdays. I would be looking to practice atleast 2-3 times a month at Fox4, I would consider to practice at Maynard paintball, but it's farther from me than Fox4. I will not be able to play NEPL tournaments because the threeman one's are on Saturday's, if I get enough players, the team could still play NEPL tournaments, but I will not be there on Saturday's and I would only be available on Sunday.
If you are interested, PM me.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the whole twilight cast standing on top of a sky scraper about to jump. If your one of the 5% who would sit there eating popcorn saying "DO A FLIP!!" put this in your sig

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users