8 replies to this topic

#1 mustangs

mustangs

"Everyone has a plan, until they get hit in the face"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:23 AM

I know there really aren't any fields around union county. Closest one is maybe 45 minutes away. I've been going to Top Gun which I already met people there, great fields, refs and people. The only thing is you'll spend $120 just on the entrance fee with unlimited air and on a case of paint since it's $80 for some premium. Just trying to expand my field choices so I can choose sometimes which I want to go to. Plus I'm not saying I have it but going after a job at TD bank which is open 7 days a week, I will be working weekends.

Funny how I'm trying to leave a job I hate, when I have a couple of weekends off, to another where I'll have to work weekends all the time lol :dodgy: anyways. I rather NOT have to quit paintball and sell all my stuff cuz a certain job prevents me from EVER being able to play. So i'm looking for fields that are open during the weekends? For woodsball? Haven't taken the jump to speedball yet but I have done hyper. So if any fields open during the week are only speedball, than I guess I'll have to make the jump :huh: I know On Target is open wed from 4 am-9pm or 4pm-9pm not sure. But yea any fields open weekdays too for walk-ons?

Edited by mustangs, 21 June 2011 - 12:26 AM.

#2 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:18 AM

paintball invasion in winslow twp south jersey used to be open on thursdays, 4 to dusk. but they recently shut it down to low turn outs.

the new long live paintball in old bridge, formerly fireball mountain, is open on friday starting on jun 24 for a really good price. 10$ entry!!!

#3 mustangs

mustangs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:44 PM

Awsome. I see OTP is open on wednesday nights 4-9 and top gun is doing that too now. I'm assuming cuz summer is coming. I'm thinking of going to OTP this sunday for the first time. Hopefully it's an easily place to get to and understand what goes on over there. Like getting back to your car if you run out of paint or finding the group you're playing with.

Edited by mustangs, 22 June 2011 - 03:45 PM.

#4 Willis84

Willis84

NJ Arson Asst. Cap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:48 PM

I know Lehigh Valley paintball has Thursday night street ball but thats over in PA. That's about the best i got.
Posted Image

#5 mustangs

mustangs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:52 PM

Yea the border of PA is an hour away from me

#6 Willis84

Willis84

NJ Arson Asst. Cap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:44 PM

Yea the border of PA is an hour away from me

Ya that wont work so well.
Posted Image

#7 seriouslysilly

seriouslysilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:53 PM

you should definitely try long live paintball. variety of fields and $10 on Fridays.
Have been there on saturdays and was going to try it today, but the weather wasn't cooperating.

Only 45 mins from union county

#8 mustangs

mustangs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:18 PM

you should definitely try long live paintball. variety of fields and $10 on Fridays.
Have been there on saturdays and was going to try it today, but the weather wasn't cooperating.

Yea I'll try that field out one day. I'm trying out OTP on sunday for the first time.

#9 Willis84

Willis84

NJ Arson Asst. Cap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:38 PM

How are Long lives player numbers for friday since there open in the day and not night?
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users