• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Golden Girl

Golden Girl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:01 PM

This is a Fund Raiser for ASGO (Autism Society of Greater Orlando) July 16th 2011 starts at 11:00 am
"We are primarily a volunteer organization. Most of the volunteers are parents that understand what it is like to live with autism on a daily basis. We do not know all of the answers and most of us are not professionals in the field. However, we are here to be of support to you and your family".
$30 registration fee includes all you need to play. Guns, paint, a...ir, etc..
Rec ball is included in this event. Regardless of your style of play $30 entry. This is a 3 Person Team competition and the top 5 teams will win CAPTAIN AMERICA SNEAK PREVIEW PASSES for the NEW MOVIE SCEENING, so you get to see it First. We will also be doing a raffle for prizes.
Paintball World Orlando Charity Event:
Jonathan Durst reached out, simply because I asked for information in regards to A Paintball Charity Event he is holding in Jacksonville on July 17th.
So very glad we spoke,Jonathan was looking to hold an Event in Orlando as well. Of course Paintball World came to mind. Jimmy owner of Paintball World was pleased to have this event held at his field.
Jonathan is fairly new to Paintball but not new to Events. Founder of my9oh4.com and my4oh7.com He arranges, networks and shares events in these areas. He gives to the community in a unique and positive way.Jonathan wants to introduce Charity Paintball Events into his world and we welcome him! I reached out to Alex Medina aka Steamroller member of The Narcoosee Swamp Soldiers Paintball Team to find a local Orlando Charity. Alex has a son with Autism therefor he knew exactly what Charity to choose. Alex chose ASGO, Autism Society of Greater Orlando.
Jonathan,Jimmy,Alex and myself are putting forth our best efforts to raise as much money as we can for this Awesome Charity!
Please join us in supporting this Event. All donations are welcomed.
You may check out ASGO at: asgo.org
facebook page: www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=153579611382635#!/home.php?sk=group_117454714983147&ap=1
For more info contact: Jonathan at:www.my4oh7.com
or: www.paintballworldorlando.com
Thank you very much! Golden Girl Respecting Paintball.

Edited by Golden Girl, 22 June 2011 - 09:12 PM.

Golden Girl Respecting Paintball
Take the Paintball Pledge today

#2 Charles99

Charles99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:12 PM

I go to paintball world almost every weekend! I will gladly come out and support the charity :D, one question tho, the teams are they picked their or do you make up your own team of friends and what nots?

#3 RealtorTommy

RealtorTommy

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,361 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:13 PM

Tina.....great to see you posting here.....

#4 Golden Girl

Golden Girl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:25 PM

Thanks Tommy,, I'm all over these days>> lol!
Answer to the question above.. I will post a sign up sheet on facebook. The link is in the event or go Group Respecting Paintball it is there. As far as teams you may bring your own or hop on one at the field. I will have a sign up sheet at the field for teams. So whatever fits you best.. Thank you for the support and will see you soon..'

#5 Golden Girl

Golden Girl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:39 PM

Well it get's even better,,

I have a very exciting announcment to make in regards to this Great Event.. I have to build you up to this one.. I had the Honor of speaking with this "one of a kind Gentleman". During our talk, we spoke of the event, he asked me if there was anything he could do to help.. Well here it comes, Drum Roll Please,,,," Bob Gurnsey "Creator Of Paintball" will be attending this Event"! He will be signing Autographs and speaking with people.. Some come meet the Legend himself!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users