Photo

MANY MANY QUESTIONS! PREPARE YOURSELVES!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ThePopoPaintballer

ThePopoPaintballer

"the popo shut us down..... the popo shut us down.... the p

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:56 PM

1). Is all-star paintball good?

2). Which places allow your own paintballs and which places give you free hpa/co2 tank refills.

3). If their are any other fields CLOSE to honolulu then please give me some info on it (fields, conditions, is it fpo/bop, etc.)

4). Are their any good paintball shops in honolulu that COULD give me free hpa/c02 tank refills?

Sorry.... I want to make sure about the conditions of paintball in honolulu. Cause I'm moving their suckers >P

Posted Image

Current Setup: DP FX; 48/4500 Carbon Fiber; Viewloader Vlocity Jr.; Stock Barrel; JT QLS Mask

First Setup: Invert mini vs2; 48/3000 Steelie; Viewloader Vlocity Jr.; CP 14" Barrel; JT QLS Mask

#2 ThePopoPaintballer

ThePopoPaintballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:57 AM

lalalala

Posted Image

Current Setup: DP FX; 48/4500 Carbon Fiber; Viewloader Vlocity Jr.; Stock Barrel; JT QLS Mask

First Setup: Invert mini vs2; 48/3000 Steelie; Viewloader Vlocity Jr.; CP 14" Barrel; JT QLS Mask

#3 ThePopoPaintballer

ThePopoPaintballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:43 PM

??? Can I please have help!!!

Posted Image

#4 MiZu

MiZu

New PM8 user!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:15 AM

1). Is all-star paintball good? Haven't been there

2). Which places allow your own paintballs and which places give you free hpa/co2 tank refills. Bellows Island Paintball

3). If their are any other fields CLOSE to honolulu then please give me some info on it (fields, conditions, is it fpo/bop, etc.) This is the one time I'm gonna tell you to check PBNation Posted Image

4). Are their any good paintball shops in honolulu that COULD give me free hpa/c02 tank refills? Bellows has a shop kinda thingy and I'm sure they give you a refill.

P.S. Welcome to Paradise Posted Image

Edited by MiZu, 04 July 2011 - 05:15 AM.

#5 ChinaManLiu808

ChinaManLiu808

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:57 PM

1). Is all-star paintball good?
it's alright they have a speedball field along with a hyperball field. only bad thing is that it's really hot down that side of the island and there's no shade

2). Which places allow your own paintballs and which places give you free hpa/co2 tank refills.
Only paintball hawaii allows you to bring your own paint. Bellows and allstar makes you buy at their field. and unless you got connections your gonna have to pay $5 for a tank refill

3). If their are any other fields CLOSE to honolulu then please give me some info on it (fields, conditions, is it fpo/bop, etc.)
Bellows paintball (woodsball), paintball hawaii two locations kaneohe (hyperball) and wheeler(speedball) and all star pantball

4). Are their any good paintball shops in honolulu that COULD give me free hpa/c02 tank refills?
there's brothers paintball and a new shop recently opened don't know the name but i think its from the guys that own paintball hawaii.

Paintball Hawaii
brothers paintball
Bellows
All star

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users