• Please log in to reply
878 replies to this topic

#751 hornetfan63

hornetfan63

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:51 PM

Used to play there all the time, never again. Quit going when i called a paint check on a regular there and the ref responed "your not good enough to get him out, do it yourself if you really think you hit him"

They had night ball last Friday and everyone seemed pretty chill.

#752 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,896 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:57 PM

If you're a Papa John's fan, and the Rangers score 7 runs in their game tonight, then everything on PapaJohns.com will be 50% off, if you use the code Rangers7.

#753 SublimeDPG4

SublimeDPG4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:45 PM

If you're a Papa John's fan, and the Rangers score 7 runs in their game tonight, then everything on PapaJohns.com will be 50% off, if you use the code Rangers7.

Sweet, I love Papa Johns!

#754 P51

P51

..you want mirrion dorrar?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:28 PM

Hello, Texas Ballers Club :D

Success is my only mothafuckin' option, failure's not
P51's Feedback

#755 sagestylerpb

sagestylerpb

Colorado Baller

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:19 PM

Anyone been to Webers Xtreme? Gah I really wanna play Galveston next year. Hopefully I can jump on with a D3 team. Hell Id even play D4 :).

2 more months ;)
8/0/0

Are we doing Satan's work? Absolutely

Been scammed? PM a mod :)

#756 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,896 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:32 PM

Sweet, I love Papa Johns!

I can't believe it, dang Rangers could only score 6 runs, and not 7. And they couldn't even score 1 today. :angry:

Apparently it's the same story with the Round Rock Express. If they score 7 points in a game, then your entire order is 50% off the next on papajohns.com with the code Express7.

#757 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,896 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:35 PM

Damn, apparently Round Rock had 7 runs on sunday, if only I had known that, I would've had pizza on monday. <_<

http://www.milb.com/...t=.jsp&sid=t102

#758 81794mn

81794mn

wow i have a custom member title

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:36 AM

I will NEVER play at fort again! Last time I was out there the owner the older lady was drunk, they had no chrono, I had to use my own chrono, fields were all mud, had no walk on refs, my team literally broke up into reffing pairs and reffed walk ons and private groups playing as the had no refs. The only refs there were "reffing" the front mud airball field were all the owners sons friends were playing and they didn't even put the nets up for the airball field, no one had barrel socks on. It was the WORST paintball experience I have ever had!!!
Team-Texas Roughnecks, www.TexasRoughnecks.org

#759 War0411

War0411

Moose!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:10 PM

Anyone been to Webers Xtreme? Gah I really wanna play Galveston next year. Hopefully I can jump on with a D3 team. Hell Id even play D4 :).

2 more months ;)

Personally, I've had a negative impression of Weber's (I assume you mean Weber's Shooting Sports?). I practiced there during a semester where I played w/ Baylor Paintball, before I decided to solely play for PowerPlay. Weber's only has one woods field and one airball field (I have heard talk that they might have put a new airball field in, but I'm currently unsure). They go through stages where the airball field is well kept and others where it is awful to play on. The ground on the field is hard-packed black dirt that will slice you up if they don't keep grass in suitable condition. Their paint was a choice of Empire Custom Blend (Re-branded BE paint still w/ BE logo on each ball) and Evil. They also have a history of having their compressor go down (They only filled to 3k last I was there), and they have consistently had to borrow the compressor from PowerPlay. I've heard it's a pretty good field when it's well kept, but I have yet to see it in any decent condition.

Baylor University
PowerPlay Paintball

Posted Image

#760 YoungGun32

YoungGun32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:05 PM

Is that the field down around waco on 35?

#761 War0411

War0411

Moose!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:38 PM

Weber's is off of I35, but it's down in Troy. PowerPlay is off of 35 on Meyers Lane in Waco.

Baylor University
PowerPlay Paintball

Posted Image

#762 YoungGun32

YoungGun32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:29 PM

Yea I was just driving back from the guadalope yesterday and noticed webers airball field. It seemed to be very well organized but they didn't have a big crowd.

#763 War0411

War0411

Moose!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:26 PM

I might have to give Weber's a look again if I'm ever out around that area once I get back to Baylor. My last image of it was that of a very poorly kept field, but since it's tourney season, they might have manicured it much more. The only crowds I believe they really get are for events, large groups, or the occasional team scrims.

Baylor University
PowerPlay Paintball

Posted Image

#764 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,896 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:54 AM

Round Rock won yesterday, 9-2, so if you use the code Express7 on papajohns.com, everything you order at regular menu price will be 50% off.

#765 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,896 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:00 AM

Wow, apparently the Rangers also scored 9 runs, so you should be able to use Rangers7 to get 50% off too. Obviously they won't let you use both codes at the same time, but you should be able to use either one that you want.

I just tried out both codes, and neither one of them worked, but they probably won't until my local store actually opens. And if they still don't work, just call the place up, tell them you saw the ad in the paper, and that they said the deal was good for the whole season, and you want them to help you.

#766 YoungGun32

YoungGun32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:09 AM

Your like the pizza guru tk.

#767 RichArchi

RichArchi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:56 AM

going to be in Austin this weekend. Looking to play Saturday Morning... anyone going to be at any of the fields

#768 sagestylerpb

sagestylerpb

Colorado Baller

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:47 PM

One more month guys! Lets meet up when I get there.

First thing Im doing is going to Galveston to chill on the beach with the wifey though. :)
8/0/0

#769 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,896 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:56 PM

Your like the pizza guru tk.

Only with Papa John's, their pizza is the best nation-wide chain pizza I've had. Worlds better than Domino's, which is crap, and way better than Pizza Hut, which would be halfway decent if their pizza wasn't horribly greasy.

#770 sagestylerpb

sagestylerpb

Colorado Baller

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:35 PM

Dominos>All. I eat soooooooooo much of that shit lol.
8/0/0

#771 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,896 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:37 PM

I find it too bland. I don't like the way the crust tastes, I don't like the sauce they use, they don't use enough cheese, and the toppings don't have enough flavor.

#772 hornetfan63

hornetfan63

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:11 AM

Dominos>All. I eat soooooooooo much of that shit lol.

+1 :tup:

#773 btu shortie

btu shortie

im a BAMF thats BTU

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:23 PM

anybody playing around austin area thiss weekend or next week end?

Also ill be living in college station/ bryan next year . Anyone here ball there?
Posted Image

#774 War0411

War0411

Moose!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:23 AM

Anyone here going to the Mad Ivan Operation: Black Sun scenario at the DFW Adventure Park on the 7th? A few of us from the PowerPlay Factory Team will be out there playing pump.

Baylor University
PowerPlay Paintball

Posted Image

#775 cdub

cdub

"Maverick" Team REDRUM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:48 AM

We went last year and it was extremely hot. Someone gets pulled off the field for heat exhaustion every year, so be careful and drink lots of water starting days before you go. But as far as the game goes, if you like night games, it's pretty fun. The first part is during the day, obviously, then they use the motocross track for the night portion.

#776 War0411

War0411

Moose!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:40 AM

Thankfully, I've played enough scenarios to always remember to bring a filled, iced camel back with me at all times. Thanks for the info cdub. It couldn't be much worse than the heat an Ivan pump game I played earlier this year in Hico. We ended up having to call the game an hour early b/c everyone was just getting too hot out there.

Baylor University
PowerPlay Paintball

Posted Image

#777 DiabloRios

DiabloRios

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:45 PM

I Play at Leander Paintball Alliance tomorrow they r open too.

#778 TylerV

TylerV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:43 PM

Wow I can't believe I never noticed TechPB's regional forums... I'm blind as a bat.

Anywho, too tired to read through all these posts, but I currently reside up in Amarillo (Center of the panhandle.) and should be moving to Dallas in a year or so, maybe in January. I don't get to play much, between all this college work and not having money very often, it's hard. Anyway, I lurk TechPB in my free time / during breaks, but I pretty much ALWAYS have Facebook open in one of my tabs, which may be the best way to contact me.

I'm pretty inexperienced, I don't get to play enough to sharpen any skills I have, or learn precisely how to apply everything I learn about paintball online. But I love the sport, and that's all that matters right? :P

#779 P51

P51

..you want mirrion dorrar?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:48 PM

Anyone here going to the Mad Ivan Operation: Black Sun scenario at the DFW Adventure Park on the 7th? A few of us from the PowerPlay Factory Team will be out there playing pump.

Was planning on going, but their post about it on Pbnation says something to the effect of: "lol u gots 2 be super hardcore 2 play this gaem, its gona b super intense" - no thanks.

Me and a couple guys are going to Gatsplat that day if anyone wants to play

Edited by P51, 05 July 2012 - 11:48 PM.

Success is my only mothafuckin' option, failure's not
P51's Feedback

#780 War0411

War0411

Moose!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:38 AM

Was planning on going, but their post about it on Pbnation says something to the effect of: "lol u gots 2 be super hardcore 2 play this gaem, its gona b super intense" - no thanks.

I actually decided to plan otherwise as well. The only night paintball I enjoy is when we head down to GIP for their Friday Night Lights, so I decided to just take a weekend, head up to Waco, and have some good fun w/ my team who I haven't had a chance to see since I came home from BU for the summer.

Anyone up for a GIP Friday night sometime soon?

Baylor University
PowerPlay Paintball

Posted Image

#781 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,896 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:02 AM

Wow I can't believe I never noticed TechPB's regional forums... I'm blind as a bat.

Anywho, too tired to read through all these posts, but I currently reside up in Amarillo (Center of the panhandle.) and should be moving to Dallas in a year or so, maybe in January. I don't get to play much, between all this college work and not having money very often, it's hard. Anyway, I lurk TechPB in my free time / during breaks, but I pretty much ALWAYS have Facebook open in one of my tabs, which may be the best way to contact me.

I'm pretty inexperienced, I don't get to play enough to sharpen any skills I have, or learn precisely how to apply everything I learn about paintball online. But I love the sport, and that's all that matters right? :P

Welcome to the club.

#782 poncho

poncho

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

I actually decided to plan otherwise as well. The only night paintball I enjoy is when we head down to GIP for their Friday Night Lights, so I decided to just take a weekend, head up to Waco, and have some good fun w/ my team who I haven't had a chance to see since I came home from BU for the summer.

Anyone up for a GIP Friday night sometime soon?

ive been wanting to drive down there for a friday night game. i want to try to do it within the next couple of weeks

I swear I'm >> << that close to bringing a cattle prod with me and yelling "back!!! BACK!!! (zzzzzzzz) BACK!!! ALL OF YOU!!! BACK!!!"

#783 iGipper

iGipper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:03 AM

Can I join?

#784 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,896 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:08 AM

Welcome to the club.

#785 iGipper

iGipper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 01:31 PM

w00t! :D Hey if anyone here plays at Paintball Zone South, you should try to go this Sunday because ShadowZero and I are going to play that day. So you should go!

#786 YoungGun32

YoungGun32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:11 AM

Thinkin about hitting up dfwap in the next few weekends. Anyone still play out there on a regular.

#787 SublimeDPG4

SublimeDPG4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:06 PM

Ecoballer and I will be at the new Indoor Tactical Sports paintball field if anyone would like to join. I'll be there around 2-3.

The price is $25 for:
Entry
Unlimited reballs
All day air

Session is 3 hours.

#788 hornetfan63

hornetfan63

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:33 PM

Ecoballer and I will be at the new Indoor Tactical Sports paintball field if anyone would like to join. I'll be there around 2-3.

The price is $25 for:
Entry
Unlimited reballs
All day air

Session is 3 hours.

That is a good deal. I wish I lived closer.

#789 cdub

cdub

"Maverick" Team REDRUM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:58 PM

Your friends in RedRum are requesting your support Sept. 8-9, 2012 at Broken Arrow: Dagger Protocol in Forney, TX at Official Paintball Games of Texas.

1. Register at: http://daggerprotocol.eventbrite.com/
2. On Step 2 under 'Other Information" choose "Georgian Forces (w/ Redrum)".
3. Email your ticket to "info@redrumwoodsball.com" to be invited to a special private outing in August hosted by RedRum.

Posted Image

Edited by cdub, 15 July 2012 - 03:59 PM.

#790 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:57 PM

Can I join? Im starting to get serious in paintball and it would be nice to be able to play in an organized group often. I am based out of South-west Harris County, Texas!

#791 ABCpaintball

ABCpaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:04 PM

Anyone play at Paintball Knights in San Antonio?

#792 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:40 AM

I'll be heading back to Dallas for college at the end of August and will hopefully be able to play pretty often.

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#793 btu shortie

btu shortie

im a BAMF thats BTU

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:55 AM

Im going to outlaw tomorrow.. Anybody playing there tomorrow?
Posted Image

#794 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:34 PM

Posted Image

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#795 YoungGun32

YoungGun32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:56 AM

Thinking about going to dfwap next anyone interested in meeting up?

Edited by YoungGun32, 10 August 2012 - 02:57 AM.

#796 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:38 PM

Well I'm back in Texas. Can't do anything next week, but hit me up after that if anyone wants to play in the DFW area.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#797 btu shortie

btu shortie

im a BAMF thats BTU

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:25 PM

I live in college station now, are there any good fiels near by?
Posted Image

#798 ShadowZero

ShadowZero

Karma Police

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:28 PM

I live in college station now, are there any good fiels near by?

There's one in Bryan, which is right next to College Station. http://www.zoomzpb.com

It's got good pricing. $18 all day entry/air. and $40/case FPO.

-My YouTube (More Videos To Come Soon!)

Set-Up: Marq Rapper, Dye Rotor, Ninja 68/45

Be a Brick Wall, Don't Break Down

#799 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:21 PM

Are there any nice speedball /airball fields in the Belton /Kileen/ Waco area? I might be moving soon and I hope the fields around there are as nice as the ones in Houston.

Edited by A&mballer, 19 August 2012 - 10:21 PM.

#800 sagestylerpb

sagestylerpb

Colorado Baller

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:21 PM

There's Powerplay in Waco and Weber's in Troy which is like 20 miles south of Waco. Im not sure about the Kileen area.

Anyone going to Mclennan Community College this year? Meet up with some TechPBers if so.

I will be going to Baylor next fall once Im in-state and its not so fucking expensive lol.
8/0/0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users