• Please log in to reply
878 replies to this topic

#151 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,932 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:24 PM

The Pro Axis fan SUCKS, I used to have one. I literally held the fan about a centimeter from my palm, while it was on, and felt no air moving. And for no air movement, it's loud as hell. So I ditched that as soon as I could, because I hate having useless junk. And, if you couldn't tell, it didn't work when I played, either, and my glasses fogged bad while the fan was on.

I'll check out Holiman's, see if they're open, and where they are.

Apparently there's a kit called Fanz, and their double fan kit will prevent fogging with glasses, which would be way easier than getting contacts. So, who wants to toss TK a few bucks via paypal so he can get a fan kit, so he can play on the 14th? ;)

#152 cdub

cdub

"Maverick" Team REDRUM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:32 PM

The Pro Axis fan SUCKS

Alright...well now I know not to waste my money on it, haha. I never messed with it, just watched Mike's review on it. He seemed to like it.

#153 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,932 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:42 PM

It's quite possible I got a dud, but the one I got was utter shit, and not worth $5, let alone $40.

This is what I'm looking at getting it's supposed to be really helpful.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/w...E:X:RTQ:CA:1123

#154 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,932 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:49 PM

Apparently there's a place relatively close by called Texoma Tactical Paintball, and is the only field in the area. There's one in Oklahoma called Buckshots Paintball. Anybody heard anything at all about them? I can't find shit on Texoma, and Buckshots' website blows.

#155 cdub

cdub

"Maverick" Team REDRUM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:18 PM

Sorry, I haven't lived there since high school, so I'm pretty far outta the loop that far north.

#156 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,932 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:04 PM

So, apparently the fan guys are up in canadialand, and I won't be able to pay them until friday, and I highly doubt they'll be able to get me the fans before the 14th, so I might just go to the next game we set up.

#157 cdub

cdub

"Maverick" Team REDRUM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:17 PM

Operation Market Garden is at the beginning of September. It's like a mini Oklahoma D-Day, but there's still usually hundreds of players. Should be a lot of fun.

#158 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:16 PM

Do you still have the crappy pair, I bet you i can get them to work, or make them into a pair that will work.. for free at that..
Jump! Quick, like a lil bunny - Fear and Loathing in LasVegas

FEEDBACK-- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=138217

#159 MURPHofPBP

MURPHofPBP

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:49 PM

http://www.techpb.co...1
POOPIE DOOPIE DOOPIE DOO

#160 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,932 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:49 PM

I might go to that then, depending on when and where it is exactly.

On another note, I got almost all of my stuff up on the BST, mainly for shits and giggles. But you should check it out, just in case you see something you like, and can convince me to sell it. I'm not really interested in selling the majority of it. I put it up on the BST so that if I see something I like, I can offer on it, and not break the rules. But if somebody wants to buy something bad enough, or offers me a good trade, then I might accept.

#161 War0411

War0411

Moose!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:29 AM

Do any of the members here play at, or know of any decent fields in the Waco area? I'm headed up to start at Baylor in the next few weeks, and I'm completly unfamiliar with the area.

Baylor University
PowerPlay Paintball

Posted Image

#162 cdub

cdub

"Maverick" Team REDRUM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 11:31 AM

I've got a few friends down in Waco. I'll see what I can find out for you.

#163 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:09 PM

Hey TK, I know you have the b-day event on the main page but that is a long time away.

I have been sending people to this thread from this area so they can find out when we are all meeting up. Can we add on a section for sooner dates I set, Since I set a somewhat constant dates.. So that anyone who frequents or passes by this thread will know the next soonest meet up date. I know there have been times when "bam" you made some money you didnt expect and can goto the field, well now they can just check to see if anyones going instantly.

For instance Im heading up to dfwap on the 14th and have a few people comming, and others may want to come who doesnt know any of us.. BY having this information up they will know we have more frequent get togethers than just months in advance..

You can just put a section on the first post saying :

Next get together set for sun Aug. 14 headed by Predator or prey
Not a private party/ all walk-ons welcome

Add after that date passes i would let you know the next date to put up whether being the following weekend or two weekends later ect.. I will always be checking this page for updates and inquires for the set dates, and will also post here if anything happens and I cant make it last minute..

Please let me know what you think..

Edited by Predator or Prey, 06 August 2011 - 08:15 PM.

#164 cdub

cdub

"Maverick" Team REDRUM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:15 PM

It might be easier to just make new threads for the small get togethers. That way this one isn't so cluttered.

#165 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:25 PM

It's not that cluttered, it just says what this group is which if im not mistaken was for getting together with fellow pbers in the area.. whos in the group, and the b-day event... Im asking to add one thing that can easily be changed, im not saying to leave all the old dates on their or anything, when the date passes we edit the date and any info about that meet... just says when the next time were getting together other than the one even thats next year..
Im sorry but if i was interested in a group that was for pbers in a local area to find out were people play, when they play, ect.... id be kinda dissapointed if the only meet up was for months and months away... some people dont want/cant read every post, or follow a thread daily to find out dates..

#166 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,932 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:54 PM

Hey TK, I know you have the b-day event on the main page but that is a long time away.

I have been sending people to this thread from this area so they can find out when we are all meeting up. Can we add on a section for sooner dates I set, Since I set a somewhat constant dates.. So that anyone who frequents or passes by this thread will know the next soonest meet up date. I know there have been times when "bam" you made some money you didnt expect and can goto the field, well now they can just check to see if anyones going instantly.

For instance Im heading up to dfwap on the 14th and have a few people comming, and others may want to come who doesnt know any of us.. BY having this information up they will know we have more frequent get togethers than just months in advance..

You can just put a section on the first post saying :

Next get together set for sun Aug. 14 headed by Predator or prey
Not a private party/ all walk-ons welcome

Add after that date passes i would let you know the next date to put up whether being the following weekend or two weekends later ect.. I will always be checking this page for updates and inquires for the set dates, and will also post here if anything happens and I cant make it last minute..

Please let me know what you think..

Yes, that's why I put the birthday one on there, it's to show people where we'll be on which dates. You're asking me stuff I've already decided on, lol. I'm way ahead of you. Wanna know the reason why the birthday one is the only one on there? Because people haven't given me other dates yet, other than the 14th, which I forgot about, and will go put that on there right now. But I can't put dates on the first post, if people don't give me dates to put there. ;)

#167 cdub

cdub

"Maverick" Team REDRUM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:22 AM

It's not that cluttered, it just says what this group is which if im not mistaken was for getting together with fellow pbers in the area.. whos in the group, and the b-day event... Im asking to add one thing that can easily be changed, im not saying to leave all the old dates on their or anything, when the date passes we edit the date and any info about that meet... just says when the next time were getting together other than the one even thats next year..

Im sorry but if i was interested in a group that was for pbers in a local area to find out were people play, when they play, ect.... id be kinda dissapointed if the only meet up was for months and months away... some people dont want/cant read every post, or follow a thread daily to find out dates..

I don't know what you're getting so defensive about, dude. It was just a suggestion lol

#168 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:00 AM

Whoa guys this was taken way outta aspect.. I wasnt trying to be defensive at all....

TK, I wasnt saying anything bad about the birthday thing, or implying you hadn't thought of something.. My original post was just a suggestion and to let you know the date.. I know you cant read minds so thats what my post was for, not to insult or anything else..

Cdub- again I wasnt being defensive at all I was just saying its not cluttered and trying to explain further what i meant to keep it organized. I can see how the statement "Im sorry but if i was interested in a group that was for pbers in..." can be taken the wrong way and should have better worded it... I was trying to show the views of someone just passing by the thread that just wanted to peek in and see when were meeting, and all they see is something next year.. I wasnt trying to insult you or your idea.

Im sorry things were misunderstood, and you guys can put whatever you want up, I'll just post on here when im going and anyone can still come if interested..

#169 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,932 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:02 PM

Just let us know when you're going, and I'll do my best to remember to add it to the first post.

#170 cdub

cdub

"Maverick" Team REDRUM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:43 PM

Whoa guys this was taken way outta aspect.. I wasnt trying to be defensive at all....

Cdub- again I wasnt being defensive at all I was just saying its not cluttered and trying to explain further what i meant to keep it organized. I can see how the statement "Im sorry but if i was interested in a group that was for pbers in..." can be taken the wrong way and should have better worded it... I was trying to show the views of someone just passing by the thread that just wanted to peek in and see when were meeting, and all they see is something next year.. I wasnt trying to insult you or your idea.

Im sorry things were misunderstood, and you guys can put whatever you want up, I'll just post on here when im going and anyone can still come if interested..

My mistake, I apologize. Hard to tell over the internetz.

Anyway, I had another idea. Only to see if this was possible, I set up an account on Google for Texas Ballers Club. We can make the login info public so anyone can go in and add an event. This way, it's not stuck on TK to update the first post all the time. If he put this calendar in the first post, it would be easy to check on upcoming events. And anyone can log into it to add. Here's the link so you can see it:

https://www.google.c...sclub@gmail.com

I'm trying to find a way to embedd it directly, but I'm having to sift through some code.

#171 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:28 PM

now this ^^ is a really cool idea, especially if you can get it to show up on the op without using a link, but even if it is just a link its quick and easy access (lol, thats whats she said)

#172 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,932 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:57 PM

If that's what you guys want to use, then we can, just make sure to post on the thread when you add an event, so people know to check it.

#173 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:18 PM

Cool, I know i'll post every time im going with at least a week or two's notice...

#174 cdub

cdub

"Maverick" Team REDRUM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:58 PM

I'll keep looking into getting it embedded, but if you want to go ahead and put the link in the OP you can.

Also, the username is texasballersclub@gmail.com. The password is: texaspaintball

You can just go in and add events. I am planning to add a few more when I get home tonight. Just make sure you put your forum name in the details, like I did for the 14th, so we know who to contact for questions.

Edited by cdub, 07 August 2011 - 03:02 PM.

#175 cdub

cdub

"Maverick" Team REDRUM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:44 PM

If this worked, there should be a calendar above this.

Edit: Well, it looks like they have disabled every type embedding code I have tried: HTML, PHP, XML... it would be a piece of cake if they enabled "[iframe]"

Edited by cdub, 07 August 2011 - 07:20 PM.

#176 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:40 PM

Can you ask the admin? or their other things you can do with that, that is against techpb rules?

#177 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,932 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:19 AM

The link has been added to the first post.

#178 cdub

cdub

"Maverick" Team REDRUM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:37 AM

Can you ask the admin? or their other things you can do with that, that is against techpb rules?

I'm not sure. People usually don't allow the "iframe" because you can basically insert another webpage anywhere you want. I'm going to have to do a little more research. The link will work for now, though.

The link has been added to the first post.

Thanks.

#179 cdub

cdub

"Maverick" Team REDRUM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:15 PM

Alright, there were no more ideas submitted for the sig, so I went ahead and made the poll. Everyone please go over and vote so we can all start representing our club.

#180 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,932 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:17 PM

Link to voting. http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=159966

Edited by TK-421, 08 August 2011 - 01:18 PM.

#181 Dvines

Dvines

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:28 PM

I guess ill stop lurking in the shadows and throw my name out there. I also might make a appearance on the 14th

#182 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,932 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:04 AM

I guess ill stop lurking in the shadows and throw my name out there. I also might make a appearance on the 14th

Welcome to the club.

#183 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:55 PM

Welcome dvines, Hope to see you around the thread, not just in shadows lol, And I hope to see you on sun, just look for the black and white empires, black profilers, and shemagh like in my pic.. My names Jonathan and I usually try to arrive around 10-11 but it varies since Im driving from addison and the highway nightmare at the 114/121..

P.S.- If everyones cool with it, I was thinking about adding a public get together event on every other sun, just for the next few, not the rest of the year or anything, since i know for a fact i go every paycheck, unless the unexpected happens, and am always looking to have a good day painting with friends :lol: . I didnt want to do it without asking since this is a group effort..

Edited by Predator or Prey, 09 August 2011 - 06:10 PM.

#184 PBpancake

PBpancake

Forever Alone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:54 PM

I feel left out since everybody here is near Dallas or San Antonio or Austin lol.

In other news, I'm hopefully getting a Superbolt soon along with some Prostock pneumatics if I need them.

#185 dhunt91

dhunt91

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:01 PM

Hey im near Nac so dont feel to bad

#186 Dvines

Dvines

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:40 PM

Yea I know how 114/121 is I'm right there in grapevine. I should be able to make it out if not ill be there next weekend for sure. I'll have proto pants and probably a cut off Camo shirt or proto jersey and blue profilers. More then likely be running my pump

#187 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,932 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:20 AM

Welcome dvines, Hope to see you around the thread, not just in shadows lol, And I hope to see you on sun, just look for the black and white empires, black profilers, and shemagh like in my pic.. My names Jonathan and I usually try to arrive around 10-11 but it varies since Im driving from addison and the highway nightmare at the 114/121..

P.S.- If everyones cool with it, I was thinking about adding a public get together event on every other sun, just for the next few, not the rest of the year or anything, since i know for a fact i go every paycheck, unless the unexpected happens, and am always looking to have a good day painting with friends :lol: . I didnt want to do it without asking since this is a group effort..

Go right ahead, you've got the password to the calendar. I'll reserve for the calendar spots on the initial post for major events, so that people won't have to click the calendar.

#188 YoungGun32

YoungGun32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:45 AM

this is Dvines. please change my name on the list . this is my old account and i just remembered my password so this it the one ill be using for now on

#189 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,932 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:54 PM

this is Dvines. please change my name on the list . this is my old account and i just remembered my password so this it the one ill be using for now on

Make sure you report your old account, and tell a mod to close it. People are only supposed to have one account, and if they find out you have two, they might ban both accounts. But if you tell them about your second account, and ask them to close it, everything will be all fine and dandy.

#190 Ic3m4n

Ic3m4n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:52 PM

Hey i wanna be added to the club. Cool

#191 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,932 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:04 AM

Hey i wanna be added to the club. Cool

Welcome to the club.

#192 JwEaVeR96

JwEaVeR96

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:20 PM

I feel as if I should put my name out there since I play in dfw.. So, can I join
Setup- proto pmr crossfire 68/4500 empire prophecy

#193 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,932 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:25 PM

I feel as if I should put my name out there since I play in dfw.. So, can I join

Welcome to the club.

On another note, I just sold a DVD set and my pod pack, so now I've got a few extra bucks, which makes me happy, because my bank account is almost empty, lol. Hopefully that means I'll be able to pay for the warp pieces I need to get my warp up and running.

#194 JwEaVeR96

JwEaVeR96

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:46 PM

Ok so who's going to be at dfw ap this Saturday?my friend and I will be up there, but prolly won't play.. We've got about 280+ stickers to sell!!!

#195 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:50 PM

i posted on the calendar on the first page the next few meetups im planning, it will be on sunday though..

#196 JwEaVeR96

JwEaVeR96

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:13 PM

I may go out Sunday to play but my reg is leaking, and I haven't taken it to get fixed yet

#197 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:07 PM

Come on out, And whats wrong with the reg? wheres it leaking from?

#198 JwEaVeR96

JwEaVeR96

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:43 PM

Its a blown o ring but I can't get the stupid thing apart. It's like who ever owned it first put loctite on it! I planned on taking it to my pro shop but never got a chance

#199 P51

P51

..you want mirrion dorrar?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:33 PM

I'm playing at Tank's tomorrow in Katy if anyone wants to come out, it's $50 for a case and entry. The paint is good too.

That is, if I can figure out how to use this Marq7 I just bought, lol

Success is my only mothafuckin' option, failure's not
P51's Feedback

#200 YoungGun32

YoungGun32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:59 PM

Predator not gonna make it this weekend. Sister going off to college on Sunday and dads 50th birthday. I will be out there next Sunday for sure. I just got me a pump for the first time so I'm gonna be playing with that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users