3 replies to this topic

#1 mrmeatloaf5

mrmeatloaf5

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:59 PM

what fields do yall recommend around the richmond/petersburg area im gonna be training at fort lee for close to a year

#2 BlackTalon

BlackTalon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:10 AM

New Kent paintball games...run by an old Marine, all woodsball. I'll be out this Sat if you are already stationed here.
GUN SETUP: Etek3 with Cure 3+ bolt, Schythe trigger, Zick2, shaft3 barrel kit, Deadlywind fusion adapter with an Apex2.

GEAR SETUP: DyeCam Tactical Vest, i4's and pod packs, 5.11 Tactical Attack Multicam Shirt, Valken V-cam Zulu pants with matching tank cover, and a Kohr 360 Multicam head wrap

#3 mrmeatloaf5

mrmeatloaf5

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 01:15 AM

ill get stationed there beginning of november ill let you know when i come out do you play pump

#4 BlackTalon

BlackTalon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:37 AM

No, I don't play pump unfortunately. I need all the help I can!

Most people play with mil sim stuff, and there are usually 5-10 of us with electronic markers.
GUN SETUP: Etek3 with Cure 3+ bolt, Schythe trigger, Zick2, shaft3 barrel kit, Deadlywind fusion adapter with an Apex2.

GEAR SETUP: DyeCam Tactical Vest, i4's and pod packs, 5.11 Tactical Attack Multicam Shirt, Valken V-cam Zulu pants with matching tank cover, and a Kohr 360 Multicam head wrap

#5 RLV199

RLV199

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:10 PM

Zwackerz paintball in dillwyn va google it its a great family run place. I live down the road and play all the time there its worth the trip

Zwackerz paintball in dillwyn va google it its a great family run place. I live down the road and play all the time there its worth the trip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users