• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Prea

Prea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:48 PM

I'm looking at getting back into paintball after being out of it for a couple of years. I recently picked up a bunch of new gear and have checked out a few local fields so far (CFP, Genesis, and Blitzkrieg).

How often do you guys practice? Weekly? Bi-weekly?? And then where do you guys normally practice at? I'm a sophmore at USF right now and might look at joining the paintball club in the future.

Edited by Prea, 10 July 2011 - 04:40 PM.

#2 garrett.luksich

garrett.luksich

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:26 PM

Meetings wont start until Fall.
We usually practice at CFP. The next one is Sun 7/3 at 10am. Generally every Sunday.

Go on blackboard, and under the student life tab click on the student organizations search button on the right. Then find the paintball club and join.
Also join the group on fb. USF Paintball Club.
Garrett Luksich
President of USF Paintball

#3 Nick - USF

Nick - USF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:41 AM

Meetings wont start until Fall.
We usually practice at CFP. The next one is Sun 7/3 at 9am. Generally every Sunday.

Go on blackboard, and under the student life tab click on the student organizations search button on the right. Then find the paintball club and join.
Also join the group on fb. USF Paintball Club.

Fixed.

Nicolai Weis

University of South Florida

#4 Prea

Prea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:40 PM

If I meet up at CFP next sunday would I be able to play with you guys/would I get on the field much? How many people do you usually bring out? Do you play against eachother or other teams? Just wondering because when I've been to CFP in the past there's so many people there and they're all teams so when I go by myself I don't get to see the field much (also there's generally 3 teams on all 3 fields when I've been there on sundays - the CFP factory team, TB Damage, and Palm Beach Vipers i believe)

Edited by Prea, 12 July 2011 - 09:35 AM.

#5 Nick - USF

Nick - USF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:48 PM

If I meet up at CFP next sunday would I be able to play with you guys/would I get on the field much? How many people do you usually bring out? Do you play against eachother or other teams? Just wondering because when I've been to CFP in the past there's so many people there and they're all teams so when I go by myself I don't get to see the field much (also there's generally 3 teams on all 3 fields when I've been there on sundays - the CFP factory team, TB Damage, and Palm Beach Vipers i believe)

I don't know how much field time you would get but you are more than welcome to come out and jump on with us. As far as how many people we bring out...it varies depending on everyone's financial status from week to week. Normally if you go out to CFP by yourself then yeah jumping on is hard when established teams are there, it is not an out of the ordinary thing. But the invitation is there to come out and meet the guys. You can contact us here although we are all facebook trolls and the group - USF paintball club. If you want to reach me personally my name's in my signature and you can request me on Facebook, which I pretty avidly check.
Nicolai Weis

University of South Florida

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users