2 replies to this topic

#1 EricCartman

EricCartman

Senior Member-LL4 Vet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:27 PM

my ninja tank wont screw into my t9.1 all the way.i was at cpx so i went to the ninja ten and told him what happened, he tested it onother gun and it screwed in all the way so he saidto contact ta and say: raysaid that the asa block is defective" so whats the best way to contact ta.for some reason it works with my ga tank , but i also tried it with my friend's tank and it didnt work
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I hit you over the head with until you realize that I'm in command."-Serenity
Posted Image
My clubs Valken Users Club Steelie Club

#2 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

Been here since the beginning!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:06 PM

Umm, I think you might want to proof read. Anyway, I would just contact them over the phone, and ask for the address of the repair center. Then, send a letter inside your package, So, the technician can diagnose and fix the problem. Hope this helps.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#3 EricCartman

EricCartman

Senior Member-LL4 Vet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:45 PM

Umm, I think you might want to proof read. Anyway, I would just contact them over the phone, and ask for the address of the repair center. Then, send a letter inside your package, So, the technician can diagnose and fix the problem. Hope this helps.

the spacebar on my keyboard is partly broken. thanks for thehelp. ill contact them before i ship to be sure
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I hit you over the head with until you realize that I'm in command."-Serenity
Posted Image
My clubs Valken Users Club Steelie Club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users