1 reply to this topic

#1 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:08 PM

As most of you know Paintball Hill recently closed down. The Field will be re opening under new Ownership and as Band Of Brothers Paintball. We have been working very hard to update the fields and they will be ready to play on as of Saturday the 16th.

The Speed ball and Hyper ball field have all been updated and made more enjoyable. We do plan to have a Airball field put up by March.

All other information can be found at Paintballhill.net. You can also Email me personally at bandofbrotherspb@hotmail.com.

Directions: Band of Brothers Paintball is located just 19 miles South of Man-O-War Blvd on US 27 (Nicholasville Rd) just inside the Garrard County line.
From Nicholasville : We are 2.3 miles South of the KY river on the left side of US 27, at mile marker 14.
From Danville : We are 3.8 miles North of the B.P. Station at the intersection of 34 & US 27, on the right.

859-227-7006

Thank you post up in here or email me with any questions.

yea I kept seeing banner ads for asianbeaver.com until I cleared my cache

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#2 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

The owner has put me in charge of the email, pbn, techpb, and facebook accounts so if you have any questions you can ask me as well.

yea I kept seeing banner ads for asianbeaver.com until I cleared my cache

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users