• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PaintballKid12

PaintballKid12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 01:44 PM

I am looking for someone who can teach me the ways of paintball like what to but,how to play the game,how to join a team,how to compete. I am completey new at this. I am willing to pay also for these services or we can work something(like paying for gas or paying for paintballs. If u like to do this contact me at bjstevenson20@hotmail.com and also I am 13 I am really mature

#2 readyforthegallows

readyforthegallows

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:55 PM

When I started I found the best way was to watch as many vids of propaintball as possible and just practice random stuff like dives, snap shooting etc. A lot of my skill came from being athletic and being reckless with my body. If you don't care what happens to it it's easier to be able to do slides and jumps and ballzy moves.

Edited by readyforthegallows, 30 July 2011 - 03:27 AM.

#3 Guerrilla Air Rep

Guerrilla Air Rep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:14 PM

Where are you located? If your near commando I would be more than willing to help you out. I have 10 plus years of Tournament experience.

#4 ddeback

ddeback

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:36 PM

I am looking for someone who can teach me the ways of paintball like what to but,how to play the game,how to join a team,how to compete. I am completey new at this. I am willing to pay also for these services or we can work something(like paying for gas or paying for paintballs. If u like to do this contact me at bjstevenson20@hotmail.com and also I am 13 I am really mature

On Sundays our paintball teams practice along with other teams on occasion. They are willing to help out new players. Normally they are out around open (10:00 am) and leave around 12:00 or 1:00.
The Siege Paintball, LLC
Mukwonago, WI

Field & Store Website
(262)363-9735, (262)391-3759
E-mail us with questions!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users