• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 P!nk

P!nk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:16 PM

What's up everyone. I've recently just got back into paintball and I've been playing for a month or so since i started up again. I live in Miami around the Kendall area. Before I stopped playing about a year ago, I used to play at the indoor fields at Bigshots which has unfortunately closed. Now I've started again I don't really know where to play, I've only tried 2 places which were: Headshots off chrome, and the new Bigshots in homestead. The new Bigshots in homestead is HORRIBLE, their fields are tiny and its just a poor setup. Headshots isn't too good either, they only have one speedball field and it sounds and smells like a farm out there. So I was just hoping to get some ideas of where to play. I currently play with my friend so its just the two of us. We are willing to drive no more than an hour and a half away. We are also looking for people to play with cause its difficult to jump into other people's games because its a "closed game". So please comment and try to help us out.

#2 crazylot

crazylot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:01 PM

other then headshots the other 2 places to go to is Extreme rage which has a Huge woods/wreck ball field and a speed ball field. its on sheridan street in hollywood. the other one you have is ATFL and thats where RnT/Spraypaint used to be. they have a speedball/ woods/ and village field which all kinda suck. but around august they are going to add a 4 acre woodsball field with cars, houses, bunkers and they are going to make a scenario. the speedball field will have turf on it which will be nice instead of the sand now.

#3 P!nk

P!nk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:38 AM

Thanks, I'm gunna be hitting up extreme rage this weekend with my friend then. I checked out their website and it looks much better then headshots.

#4 Metaballer95

Metaballer95

Just Your Typical DM Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:24 PM

Yea I'll be willing to play with you guys, but there is a RNt in opalocka which is an amazing field and the extreme rage is really far. I usually go to Headshots because its truelly a great Rec-ball field everyone is nice and such but RUff n Tuff is a really nice Field
DM12
Rotor 3rd Gen
Ninja Grey ghost 68/45
Dye I3's

#5 P!nk

P!nk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:11 PM

Yea I'll be willing to play with you guys, but there is a RNt in opalocka which is an amazing field and the extreme rage is really far. I usually go to Headshots because its truelly a great Rec-ball field everyone is nice and such but RUff n Tuff is a really nice Field

The RnT in opalocka is still open?

#6 Metaballer95

Metaballer95

Just Your Typical DM Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:48 PM

Yup, people call it splat-attack or Headshot I just call it Ruff n Tuff
DM12
Rotor 3rd Gen
Ninja Grey ghost 68/45
Dye I3's

#7 NinjasEatPandas

NinjasEatPandas

Tomorrow will be a good day

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:06 PM

i like hot shots the best. ER is pretty unprofessionally run, people go around without barrel socks and throwing paintballs at each other. Best fields though
Feedback

AHHH THIS THREAD IS PISSING ME OFF I QUIT

#8 P!nk

P!nk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:20 AM

Oh alright cool, well I'll be at ER this weekend

#9 Parked

Parked

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:34 PM

I just got back into it also and have been going down to Big Shots in homestead its small but its fine for some walk ons.
Does anyone try the Medley field?

#10 P!nk

P!nk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:37 AM

I just got back into it also and have been going down to Big Shots in homestead its small but its fine for some walk ons.

I haven't tried it yet. but i think thats where im gunna try next weekend.

#11 DP FX Kid

DP FX Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:31 PM

Theres a place in west palm beach called hotshots. great place, message me if you want more details.

#12 NinjasEatPandas

NinjasEatPandas

Tomorrow will be a good day

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:07 AM

i've been there before. they have one reeeeeeeeealy small rec field and one xball field thats not in great condition and some bunkers are missing
Feedback

AHHH THIS THREAD IS PISSING ME OFF I QUIT

#13 amofop

amofop

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:08 AM

I will break it down for you guys a bit......

Headshots (off chrome and 184th ave) is only good on sunday's... saturdays its a ghost town... honestly it is a solid place to play alot of games because on sunday there is usually 100 people there (both team ultra and Nxk were out there last sunday and 6 teams the sunday before that)

Bigshots- forget about it if ur not a renter, plain and simple.

ATFL- alot of people are always there so ull always get a game, the refereeing there is one of the best and they always are cleaning up and safety. That being said im a woodsball guy and I HATE their field... small and sand gets all in ur loader and barrel so you break paint all day....(if you do go u can buy ur paint from splat attack on 8th street and use it there)

Medley- Dead rabbits play there... thats about it... their scenario field is good for maybe a 3 v 3 and probably about 20 yards long (mad small). If ur into playing speedball the dead rabbits play out there and unlike alot of teams, are helpful (ive played with them once before). but is more of a chill place so dont think its a day of non stop playing and only about 20 or so people are there... but if u want to learn and want some help from a good team... go here

ER- like most said... best fields.... WORST people working there....kids shooting off bottle rockets (employees too)... crappy field paint... and no one stressing safety. but their woodsball field is the best ive seen and Merciless calls that their home field (i think)

I thought RnT was closed as well..... please put the address to the place your talking about please.

So honestly... for speedball if your a walk on that wants as many games as possible and its BYOP.... headshots is the place to go. If you have a team and want to scrim and run drills, id say medley.....

For woodsball.... ER is the best place.... ATFL second..... and headshots third

#14 BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:17 PM

Man...I live like 10 minutes from Headshots ,and usually go their due to the proximity ,BYOP, and ADA but christ if that place hasn't been a shitty lately...lazy refs, smells like cow dung, over crowded speedball field..I mean at least they filled the holes in the woodsball field...with jagged rocks Posted Image

Edited by BlackRabbit, 08 August 2011 - 07:18 PM.

#15 fathulk91219

fathulk91219

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:48 PM

I will break it down for you guys a bit......

Headshots (off chrome and 184th ave) is only good on sunday's... saturdays its a ghost town... honestly it is a solid place to play alot of games because on sunday there is usually 100 people there (both team ultra and Nxk were out there last sunday and 6 teams the sunday before that)

Bigshots- forget about it if ur not a renter, plain and simple.

ATFL- alot of people are always there so ull always get a game, the refereeing there is one of the best and they always are cleaning up and safety. That being said im a woodsball guy and I HATE their field... small and sand gets all in ur loader and barrel so you break paint all day....(if you do go u can buy ur paint from splat attack on 8th street and use it there)

Medley- Dead rabbits play there... thats about it... their scenario field is good for maybe a 3 v 3 and probably about 20 yards long (mad small). If ur into playing speedball the dead rabbits play out there and unlike alot of teams, are helpful (ive played with them once before). but is more of a chill place so dont think its a day of non stop playing and only about 20 or so people are there... but if u want to learn and want some help from a good team... go here

ER- like most said... best fields.... WORST people working there....kids shooting off bottle rockets (employees too)... crappy field paint... and no one stressing safety. but their woodsball field is the best ive seen and Merciless calls that their home field (i think)

I thought RnT was closed as well..... please put the address to the place your talking about please.

So honestly... for speedball if your a walk on that wants as many games as possible and its BYOP.... headshots is the place to go. If you have a team and want to scrim and run drills, id say medley.....

For woodsball.... ER is the best place.... ATFL second..... and headshots third

Yeah your right. ATFL's woodsball field was so bad I lost a shoe in there, mostly because of the mud. Now ATFL doesn't have a woodsball field anymore (or at least not currently). They also stopped chronographing the guns.

I know the owners of Medley, last time I went they were pretty professional about it. The only problem with them is that they only allow HPA on the field and the fees are a little more expensive.

Edited by fathulk91219, 27 July 2012 - 12:49 PM.

#16 bigbro

bigbro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:22 PM

try out hotshots in palm beach if your willing to make the drive, they have 20 acres of land and are usually steady on weekdays. during the weekends youll most likely find enough people to consistently play all day. not to mention they close at ten. they also have alot of deals going on and are relatively cheap. oh yeah and the palm beach vipers play there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users