1 reply to this topic

#1 Shoultsinator

Shoultsinator

Tartan Clad Paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:32 PM

so i recently picked up an ego x, and i have two questions.

1. can i reset the shot count?

2. Can the EGO X use E-portal

(I lied) 3. what does e-portal do?
"I have swat on my shirt and a pegasus underneath, therefore I am Agg!" - some guy at my field
Posted Image

See here's the thing, people who complain about people who are complaining and in turn people jump on the person who is complaining about the complainers by complaining about his complaint because they don't think it's fair because this is the place to complain and they don't think it's fair to complain about the complainers complaining about their complaints so they respond by complaining about him complaining that they shouldn't complain in the section where they should be complaining when it's actually his right to complain about complainers and the complainers are complaining about his complaint, well guess what, that makes you all a bunch of hyprocites.

BOOM

Complaints department closed, come back during regular office hours bitchesssssssssss

My Feedback 2/0/0
My APPA Info

#2 Soul06

Soul06

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:21 AM

Answers to Question 2 & 3

2- NO
3- Allows you to plug your marker into your computer and change the flash screen as well as alter your settings. Its not much different then changing your settings on the marker itself but just a simpler process when all the screen in front of you. It looks like this:

Posted Image

Custom Ano'd Prestige CSL w/ Dart Kit - Midnight Superblue LV1

Obnoxious, NY - High Velocity, NY - Liberty, NY - Cousins, NY - Top Gun, NJ - On Target, NJ - Accurate, NJ - Skirmish, PA - CPX Sports, IL - Paintball Explosion, IL - P&L, MA

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users