• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 ICPaintball*com

ICPaintball*com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:07 PM

Great news everyone! ICPaintball is already expanding! We will now be making after market regs for any marker!!! Here are some specs:
200-600psi, available in several colors as well as un anodized, high flow, price to be determined.

EDIT:

****Due to feedback from this thread we are now making the reg system 100-600 psi. Thank you. ****

Posted Image

There was a high enough demand voiced by our followers that we thought it in the best interest to invest in yet a secondary venture. Your thoughts on the product?

Edited by ICPaintball*com, 06 July 2011 - 12:18 PM.

ICPaintball.com

Leading the way in Innovation.
For any questions regarding ICPaintball, please email: ICPaintball@live.com

You can also catch up with us on Facebook or Twitter at any time!

#2 jtusa181

jtusa181

OnTarget Photography

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,730 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:40 PM

Looks bulky, heavy and cheap.....

OnTarget Photography

Bitches be haten, time to call all polar bears and beavers the war has begun...

My Feedback

#3 98Pro

98Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:47 PM

This and it outputs at 200 psi minimum. I mean most guns operate at a lower pressures. Hell most lowends do nowadays.

#4 (Insert Creative Name)

(Insert Creative Name)

Moves in silence like lasagna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts
  • Location:some where in, uh.....Canada... yeah thats right I think

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:03 AM

Looks bulky, heavy and cheap.....

My thoughts exactly, I can really see it going on a marker and looking good, it would just be really out of place.

Maybe its just the milling, but it also looks really uncomfortable.

Yeah, I have no sig, deal with it...

#5 lostpaintballer

lostpaintballer

AXE OWNER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:05 AM

I think it can be nice with a good anno. But I think if the lines were connected it would look nicer.

Grats on yalls expansion!
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave everybody wondering how the fuck you did it.

Posted Image

#6 shishkabob

shishkabob

i have a mental erection

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,509 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:23 AM

think yall should go for a smoother milling with less lines. It would be able to go with more markers that way, also i dont know how big after market regs are anymore. Reg technology on most guns is as good as you are going to get
Posted Image HUGE INTIMIDATOR PART SALE
Ever feel lost, and like you are out of place? Do you own a Bob Long Intimidator of any kind? If so drop by and join the new and improved Timmy Militia!
MacDev Militia represent!

#7 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:29 AM

I think it can be nice with a good anno. But I think if the lines were connected it would look nicer.

Grats on yalls expansion!

my thoughts exactly a nice anno might do the trick and connect the lines but keep it wavy
Posted Image
are you a Musician? Join the club! click this to get there!--->Musicians Club Here!

#8 larryjerry1

larryjerry1

Ich bin ein Grazi.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:31 AM

am i the only one who likes the look of this reg? Posted Image

nobody rips on CP regs even though they look like crap (IMO) but they make up for it in performance. why can't this reg do the same?

with that said, a 200 psi minimum pressure is much too high. most high end markers operate around 150, others can go as low as 100.

Edited by larryjerry1, 05 July 2011 - 03:33 AM.

Because that's what we had when I was a kid
Dirt.
And the internet, but dirt was cheaper.

#9 Latsabb

Latsabb

Your resident gun whore.

• Retired Staff
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:40 AM

When I was first reading it, and i saw 200-600PSI, I was like "AWESOME!" Then I realized that it wasnt a tank reg... :(
Oderint Dum Metuant

Posted Image

#10 Latsabb

Latsabb

Your resident gun whore.

• Retired Staff
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:46 AM

Also, I went to your site, and was quickly confused when I found nothing for sale. So I read your info page, and... Yeah... Which three markers is it that you make? Because you have VERY high claims for your mid and high end markers...

http://icpaintball.com/#/information/
Oderint Dum Metuant

Posted Image

#11 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 04:05 AM

Looks decent, once annoed it should look better. I have to agree thou 200 psi is a little high

#12 jtusa181

jtusa181

OnTarget Photography

• Retired Staff
  • 10,730 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:13 AM

Also, I went to your site, and was quickly confused when I found nothing for sale. So I read your info page, and... Yeah... Which three markers is it that you make? Because you have VERY high claims for your mid and high end markers...

Posted Image

:P I think my favorite thing is how they brag about there gun being banned from NPPL, when in reality thats a terrible thing :rolleyes:

Edited by jtusa181, 05 July 2011 - 05:13 AM.

OnTarget Photography

Bitches be haten, time to call all polar bears and beavers the war has begun...

My Feedback

#13 Vaellis

Vaellis

Just call your boy and we'll get luxed together

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,326 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:49 AM

Sigh, I still stand by the statement that these guys are in the past....the freaking mini runs on 200 psi....most highends run a lot lower
I love when people can't pronounce my user name. ninja 50/45
Posted Image

#14 ThunderLights

ThunderLights

Turbocharged Member

• Members
  • 9,202 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:53 AM

what they all said ^^

its a thing of the past.

#15 NTENSE

NTENSE

Parkway Drive #1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,282 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 07:22 AM

this looks like it can be an old timmy reg but unless the operating pressure gets to as low as 100 this will be very unmarketable

a new milling style is needed this thing looks fuglyPosted Image
KusH Iron ballers black
eBay Feedback+8/-0
Feed Back +4/-0

#16 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 07:24 AM

I like the grooves in it. A strap wrench will bite in better.

#17 Cpt Bebop

Cpt Bebop

Master of the Ellipsis...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:28 AM

I have to be completely honest here, ICPaintball I LOVE the fact that you are trying so hard to get feedback from the paintball community at large. That said, I feel like you pretend to listen, then do whatever the hell you want anyway.

We all liked the whole "camera in the feedneck" thing but we've asked for slimmer, lighter profiles from the start and products we can actually use (ie tournament legal, functional parts) and yet again you show something you are clearly excited about that just isn't functional in today's markers.

Keep trying guys, we do love shiny new things, but we like them to be BETTER (read: not equal too or less than) our current setups.

#18 Trum_15

Trum_15

Uber Member

• Members
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:30 AM

I have to be completely honest here, ICPaintball I LOVE the fact that you are trying so hard to get feedback from the paintball community at large. That said, I feel like you pretend to listen, then do whatever the hell you want anyway.

We all liked the whole "camera in the feedneck" thing but we've asked for slimmer, lighter profiles from the start and products we can actually use (ie tournament legal, functional parts) and yet again you show something you are clearly excited about that just isn't functional in today's markers.

Keep trying guys, we do love shiny new things, but we like them to be BETTER (read: not equal too or less than) our current setups.

this!

#19 Dominerva210

Dominerva210

Out of the Way, Jerks.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:38 AM

Who liked the camera in feedneck thing again???

Anyways the only thing I liked about this reg is I thought it would look good on my 2k5 cockers, other than that I don't see it holding practical use or looking good on anything new age.

Posted Image

"the traccer is all plasticy and feels like an old BE gun when you pump it. yuck!"- cockerpunk May 31, 2011 11:47 am

I wouldn't trust someone who makes an ad like that to fill a cup of water.

#20 THETUNK

THETUNK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:55 AM

:P I think my favorite thing is how they brag about there gun being banned from NPPL, when in reality thats a terrible thing :rolleyes:

and apparently, they use 20 dollar jt masks in the nppl :P
My Feedback +3
if you're arguing on the internet, you've already lost.
R.I.P BORG

#21 oldnewb

oldnewb

always playing Devil's advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

I'm not too familiar with ICP. Didn't they do the Tippmann A5 bullpup mod some time ago? If so, a few friends of mine had those and really loved them (once they figured out to tighten all the clamshell screws a little at a time, all evenly).
Techpb Mike doesn't use Trojan Magnum extra large condoms 'cause he doesn't believe in underboring.

Techpb Mike doesn't hide behind cover. Instead, he shoots down incoming paintballs.

#22 Cpt Bebop

Cpt Bebop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

good on my 2k5 cockers,

That's where I've seen this design! The old WGP regs like on the black magic right?

#23 Dominerva210

Dominerva210

Out of the Way, Jerks.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:50 PM

good on my 2k5 cockers,

That's where I've seen this design! The old WGP regs like on the black magic right?

kind of. They have the same sort of indentations on the reg but it's really a completely different milling.

http://paintballgate...p05blmainr.html

Still available too haha. I need to pick one up mines trashed pretty much.

Edited by Dominerva210, 05 July 2011 - 05:52 PM.

Posted Image

"the traccer is all plasticy and feels like an old BE gun when you pump it. yuck!"- cockerpunk May 31, 2011 11:47 am

#24 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:52 PM

It would look way better if they milled it so its streamline.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#25 ICPaintball*com

ICPaintball*com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:33 PM

Our markers are not for sale yet because we are in the proto typing stages. This is something no company has done before, we want everyone to be able to see what goes into the making of the marker.

We have. We are in the process of changing the body style - Which we announced. We have made the double trigger optional and able to switch out for 1 full sized in under 5 minutes [making tournament legal] - Which we announced. ect.
Maybe you should follow our facebook page so your not uninformed ;]

ICPaintball.com

#26 Vaellis

Vaellis

Just call your boy and we'll get luxed together

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,326 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:40 PM

Our markers are not for sale yet because we are in the proto typing stages. This is something no company has done before, we want everyone to be able to see what goes into the making of the marker.

We have. We are in the process of changing the body style - Which we announced. We have made the double trigger optional and able to switch out for 1 full sized in under 5 minutes [making tournament legal] - Which we announced. ect.

Alright, I like this better now, however, I hpe you make a body I like, lol :tup:
I love when people can't pronounce my user name. ninja 50/45
Posted Image

#27 ICPaintball*com

ICPaintball*com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:50 PM

We hope we do too.

ICPaintball.com

#28 sameagol26

sameagol26

I am BTDeltafan101

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:01 PM

I think the milling looks bad :huh:
Posted Image
My Youtube Channel --> BTDeltafan101

#29 True Colours

True Colours

banned and proud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:08 PM

I like how they dont reply to the people that call them out on something

kinko

#30 mr.satire

mr.satire

Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life fixing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:40 PM

Not to bash on ICP or anything but it really does seem like they are behind on the times. A reg that cant really be used on the majority of markers on the market today. Being proud of being banned from a leauge. To top it all off the claims on speed. No one really cares about it anymore with bps cpas on both major tourneys, the focus has shifted away from speed and to ergonomics, smoothness, and reliability. I appreciate how they are trying to get feed back from the community but they are about 5 or so years to late for the speed wars.

#31 THETUNK

THETUNK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:59 PM

Alright, I like this better now, however, I hpe you make a body I like, lol :tup:

i just hope they make something practical

edit: that being said, the reg would be a lot more pupular if the fitting was at a 45 degree angle

Edited by THETUNK, 05 July 2011 - 11:02 PM.

My Feedback +3
R.I.P BORG

#32 beastmode986

beastmode986

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:03 PM

i hate the milling and make it like 35$ because if its 50 id rather buy a cp reg and i dislike the milling it looks cheap and bulky also

Buy a gun off the street and put it in his gear bag and call the police and tell them he was waving it around threatening to kill everyone....

Posted Image sexy dp fx >http://www.techpb.co...4

#33 Cpt Bebop

Cpt Bebop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:15 AM

Yeah, I'm not going to be following your facebook... just not
But I have been following your posts here and on that "other" paintball forum and I feel like you are taking my post the wrong way.

The body was not my personal fav, but I let it slide
The dual trigger switch was tournament illegal and not original (see kingman), but I let it slide
The fact that you responded to the other posts by saying "ok well, here's this new thing" didn't seem correct to me, but I let it slide

But here you are promoting a product that has HEAVY HEAVY competition by reputable and established companies (cp, aka, etc) and you make it between 200-600psi? No, and it looks like the only marker the lines will fit are your previous prototype marker body. Just No on this product. Finish your marker, I'm dying to see if it will be worth my money.

#34 PNTBALLGURU

PNTBALLGURU

San Diego Hitmen Team Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:26 AM

But I have been following your posts here and on that "other" paintball forum and I feel like you are taking my post the wrong way.

The dual trigger switch was tournament illegal and not original (see kingman), but I let it slide
The fact that you responded to the other posts by saying "ok well, here's this new thing" didn't seem correct to me, but I let it slide

But here you are promoting a product that has HEAVY HEAVY competition by reputable and established companies (cp, aka, etc) and you make it between 200-600psi? No, and it looks like the only marker the lines will fit are your previous prototype marker body. Just No on this product. Finish your marker, I'm dying to see if it will be worth my money.

I agree with him. An aftermarket reg 200-600 psi has no chance against a Custom Products reg which has been proven and is a favorite of thousands of players worldwide. This hunk of metal has no chance at all against Custom Products. Has this reg won a TechPB award? No. Will it? Doubtful. What you guys need to do is actually sit down, look at a CP reg and compare it to yours. You'll be able to see the difference immediatly. Because quite frankly, that thing has a LONG way to go before it can compete with a CP reg.
Posted Image
Proud Christian Paintballer!!

Come join the Speedball Mafia!
R.I.P BORG. YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!!

#35 ThunderLights

ThunderLights

Turbocharged Member

• Members
  • 9,202 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:43 AM

I agree with him. An aftermarket reg 200-600 psi has no chance against a Custom Products reg which has been proven and is a favorite of thousands of players worldwide. This hunk of metal has no chance at all against Custom Products. Has this reg won a TechPB award? No. Will it? Doubtful. What you guys need to do is actually sit down, look at a CP reg and compare it to yours. You'll be able to see the difference immediatly. Because quite frankly, that thing has a LONG way to go before it can compete with a CP reg.

or a hyper 3. or a SL3. or the macdev reg.

#36 shishkabob

shishkabob

i have a mental erection

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,509 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:14 AM

^^^^ or the 360 reg
Posted Image HUGE INTIMIDATOR PART SALE
Ever feel lost, and like you are out of place? Do you own a Bob Long Intimidator of any kind? If so drop by and join the new and improved Timmy Militia!
MacDev Militia represent!

#37 THETUNK

THETUNK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:33 AM

i completely agree with both of you. what bugs me most is that icp probably wont even reply to any of these...

My Feedback +3
R.I.P BORG

#38 PNTBALLGURU

PNTBALLGURU

San Diego Hitmen Team Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:58 AM

I really don't care if they reply or not. It'll be their issue when they look at their sales after they release this hunk of metal and see that they're getting majorly killed by Dye, PE, CP, bob long and Mac Dev. It'll be THEIR problem if they don't listen to their customers! If they only listen to the positive side of feedback, it's going to be a piece of crap.
Posted Image
Proud Christian Paintballer!!

Come join the Speedball Mafia!
R.I.P BORG. YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!!

#39 chadders

chadders

brb getting more tea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:58 AM

lol it looks good for useing on my cocker or a pnue assist nelson, but then i like aka or pps regs over any other so i probaly won't switch,
uk field list http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=122343 (work in progress) [Yankee Paintball] Mine's a little bigger then cute
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=146647 my mod app, help me help you(if you want if not then have a good day)

bit its a karnivor... only way to make it look good is to cut it up, lol

win

#40 ICPaintball*com

ICPaintball*com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:08 AM

The fact of the matter is, more than one of us goes through this feedback. I myself am not the engineer so I can't immediately address this. However I should have an answer for you shortly on account of this matter. Sorry I don't call the shots.

ICPaintball.com

#41 T-MAC

T-MAC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:22 AM

Yeah, I'm just gonna act like a tool over a superficial matter.....just am.

If you're dying so much to see their product then why not follow them on FB? Is it sooo much work that you have to be a Mary about it?

You act like they are taking your posts the wrong way, but you know what? I doubt they are. Your making shitty, snide remarks like your opinion is the end-all-be-all. Personally, I think your comments have been the least usefull/helpfull.

And with your "letting it slide" like you're some kind of authority......get a life.

Edited by T-MAC, 06 July 2011 - 11:23 AM.

#42 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:24 AM

The edge on the grooves look sorta sharp.
Posted Image

#43 Dominerva210

Dominerva210

Out of the Way, Jerks.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:24 AM

looking at the facebook, you can't really tell whats going on. You have 4 pictures of what seems to be a incomplete cocker clone body. It doesn't look like it will be practical even when it's completely done. In all honestly I think you've take a completely wrong approach to becoming a successful company. You've gone for what looks "cool" instead of trying to design something that is going to be as or more efficient in all aspects as any other decent marker on the market. Quit worrying about what colors your reg is gonna be or if people want the dual micro switch trigger and worry about something that is at least going to function in accordance with with modern day standards. I think it's cool you're getting the publics opinion on what they do and don't want in the marker. But you really should tone it back a bit, because it sounds like these things are going to be pretty expensive to make with the whole camera in the feedneck idea. And your heading down the path of making a high end priced marker that doesn't function as so. Especially with it being your first marker, I believe you're starting to get carried away and you're assuming the paintball world is going to eat it up but they won't.

I honestly think you need to cut out a few things. The "banned from NPPL" marketing scheme. The camera in the feedneck fantasy gun. The dual microswitch. And from there focus on making something that is going to hold it's own on the market. But hey that's just my two cents. So whatever right?

Posted Image

#44 ICPaintball*com

ICPaintball*com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:16 PM

Well everyone should be happy to hear that I just got confirmation on the reg being set to 100-600 psi.

Thank you for your feedback.

ICPaintball.com

#45 THETUNK

THETUNK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:23 PM

Well everyone should be happy to hear that I just got confirmation on the reg being set to 100-600 psi.

Thank you for your feedback.

i would still like to see a 45 fitting. then it would have something special.
My Feedback +3
R.I.P BORG

#46 spisla

spisla

I made Mr. Rogers eat paint

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:26 PM

If you guys could make it 0-600 psi, and then make it nice and cheap, then it would be a good reg for a marker that doesn't have a reg(Like the kaos, it's just gas-thru reg.) Otherwise I couldn't see anyone buying this over a CP reg or any other reg for that matter... unless you guys can slim it down, make it consistent, perform as well if not better than your biggest competition(In my opinion, that would probably be Custom products), be cheaper than their regs, and look nice then you could make a killing. Don't forget simplicity of maintaining the reg, If you make it super complicated I know I personally wouldn't buy it. But that's just me..
Posted Image

If you see someone pulling that here hit the report button and I'll teabag them =)

NorthWest Ballers club. TechPB feedback

#47 Cpt Bebop

Cpt Bebop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:49 PM

Yeah, I'm just gonna act like a tool over a superficial matter.....just am.

If you're dying so much to see their product then why not follow them on FB? Is it sooo much work that you have to be a Mary about it?

You act like they are taking your posts the wrong way, but you know what? I doubt they are. Your making shitty, snide remarks like your opinion is the end-all-be-all. Personally, I think your comments have been the least usefull/helpfull.

And with your "letting it slide" like you're some kind of authority......get a life.

Not going to get into an argument over the internet but you need to read the whole thread or learn to love the taste of foot. I've been trying to summarize what others have been saying throughout this thread, the others on "the other site" and other threads on this site. If that upsets you, then don't read it. Simple.

As for the facebook thing, what's a Mary? Lol, I don't use facebook, because I'm not 14 trying to show off my new dress. I'm 26 been playing for over a decade and have no desire to create one to follow a company with prototype paintball markers.

To ICPaintball.com: Thanks for reading the threads and lowering the operating pressure to 100psi. I hope you haven't been taking my criticism as an attack like little neck did. I genuninelly want to see your company suceed, and I will be inline to buy this reg when it becomes available to test it against the competition. Keep trying guys, I know you have the determination and obvious engineering ability to make great parts and markers. Even Babe Ruth asked for batting practice and coaching!

#48 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:52 PM

Alright heres what your goal for this regulator is:

I'd say get a 30 degree Port for the Macro/Steel fitting, We like our markers to look clean, and not have macroline bent upwards and side-ways

I actually like the reg milling, I would go for one which has a simple "dotted" steel grip
Posted Image

Do that, but in all steel, no rubber. Have the top portion of the reg look clean with little, or no cuts.

as Slinky said, Being able to grip in reg is important, especially when it comes to removing it.

Then I think for Style you would have a winner,

As for PERFORMANCE:

Depending on the price:
If your looking for a entry level reg, then 180-600 PSI is fine.
for a mid level/high end reg 100-600PSI is a MUST
Fast Recharge and Stable Rates are a givin.

The reg must be user serviceable, easy to get in and out of. and most importantly, easy to replace parts such as springs or O-rings
If you plan on doing a super high performance reg then it would have to come with a spring kit for each "pressure zone" (80-180PSI) (200-350 PSI) (375-600PSI) ect ect.

Keep updated us on pictures AND Cad drawings!! Even a CAd render is enough for us to have feedback,

I need a new regulator in about 2 months so I'd LOVE to support you guys in making a top notch product.

Edited by Eskimo, 06 July 2011 - 12:53 PM.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#49 ICPaintball*com

ICPaintball*com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:08 PM

To ICPaintball.com: Thanks for reading the threads and lowering the operating pressure to 100psi. I hope you haven't been taking my criticism as an attack like little neck did. I genuninelly want to see your company suceed, and I will be inline to buy this reg when it becomes available to test it against the competition. Keep trying guys, I know you have the determination and obvious engineering ability to make great parts and markers. Even Babe Ruth asked for batting practice and coaching!

Thank you very much.

I need a new regulator in about 2 months so I'd LOVE to support you guys in making a top notch product.

I'm not sure when these will be up on the market. We are still working towards completing the whole marker, and must put them into production as well. But we will keep everyone updated on the process!

ICPaintball.com

#50 larryjerry1

larryjerry1

Ich bin ein Grazi.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:40 PM

so you've lowered reg pressure :tup: that makes it much more appealing for people who want to buy an aftermarket reg

im still confused why you guys are ripping on them for their trigger and reg. the reg looks fine, WAY better than how a CP reg looks. they specifically said that their trigger is going to be removable/interchangable so you'll be able to have a single trigger for all tournaments.

the only issue i could see with the reg milling is if it's sharp, it will be uncomfortable. if you smooth it down it'll be better.

Because that's what we had when I was a kid
Dirt.
And the internet, but dirt was cheaper.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users