• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 vnovoi

vnovoi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:19 PM

Hello everyone and anyone. Im new to the area, just recently moved up from Mexico City. I am interested in playing woodsball and scenario. I have very little information regarding paintball fields and need much help to get into the game. I only know of 1 paintball field. PLEASE HELP ME sharing some info regarding scenario and woodsball around the McAllen area.

I will also gladly join a team, or get together with other players interested in playing woods / scenario.

Im 36 years old, and I own all of my gear, ready to play.

Thanks a bunch

desperate to play!!!!

#2 Ciroc

Ciroc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

If u are still wanting to join a scenario team send me a msg ill be glad to give info on the game we will be attending

#3 Gill2931

Gill2931

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

The Next Scenario game nearest you that i know of is in cypress April 13th-14th-15th. I work in Kingsville/Alice tx at the first of every month so scenario games are pretty much out of the question for me but i still try and stay updated.

http://www.txrpaintb...scenario-games/ exact link.
<!--fonto:Arial Black--><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->"GIB" Guy in Blue<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
<!--coloro:#800080--><span style="color:#800080"><!--/coloro-->98% percent of ballers wipe, If your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor, add this to your sig. <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

#4 Ciroc

Ciroc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

That will be a viper game :) I went to the Texas triple threat is was insane

#5 Feared_Havoc

Feared_Havoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:31 PM

Are there any teams in the McAllen area? If so I'd very much like to have the ability to join one, I can play well as Heavy gunner giving suppressing fire for the teams offensive capabilities. Thanks!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users