#1 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:04 AM

April 20, 2012 Update:
No point in doing an Epic Mask Showdown Part II... once the E-Flex is released, thats pretty much game over. LOL. :P

January 10, 2012 Update:
I have plans to do an Epic Mask Showdown Part II. Click on link to make your mask recommendations. :tup:

December 1, 2011 Update:

Just a quick update. Ever since I've done this showdown... I try to post the link for the VS threads when these masks are involved. The E-vents have become my primary mask, but I've found myself using the i4s more and more. Why? No idea. Also, I've completely stopped using my Flex mask. Last time i used them I ate a ton of paint. No thank you. :) Breathability is still what I believe an industry best for the Flex. I'm now in somewhat decent shape, so having a hard time breathing after a strong sprint is no longer an issue. Something I mentioned below as a "ding" to the Profits. My Profits have been retired. They served me well, but they might come out of retirement since it is getting colder here and the added warmth will be nice. I still would like to add Grillz to my collection as well as maybe the Pro-Axis. But thats something I need to decide on.

On a contour note, I've mounted the flat surface mount on both my E-vents and i4s. Both work great. Check out my youtube channel. The ASG/speedball videos are filmed using my contour mounted on my E-vents.:tup:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction:
Some people get obsessed with markers, loaders etc.... my obsession has become masks. So once I got a 4 masks, I thought it was time to do a showdown. Based off of criteria that I came up, I picked a winner. I had 5 masks, but Profilers just didnt cut it for me. (Apologies to the Profiler fans out there). The four participants are Empire's E-vents, Dye's i4s, JT's ProFlex and Sly's Profits.

Scoring Scale:
All criteria is judged on a 1-10 scale.
1: Poor.... dont even bother.
10: Go buy it now! This is the best.

Criteria:
Here is the criteria (and a brief explanation of it) that I came up with.
  • Breathability: I define this as how well I can breathe after I sprint to a bunker.
  • Comfort: How well the mask sits on my face (not fits, but how well it sits. "Fit" will vary from person to person.)
  • Ventilation: After sprinting, how well or how fast is heat dissipated?
  • Weight: Weight of the mask in grams.
  • Vision: This one is really just an estimate, so this did not affect the overall winner. You'll see why later on.
  • Extras: Things that come with the mask that I would consider "extra"
  • Chin Measurement: This is the distance from my chin to the mask. Measured by my fingers.
  • Chin Drop: How much of my chin is exposed when I open my mouth fully to simulate screaming/communication on the field
  • Chin Protection: How much of yuor chin is protected and the ability for the mask to protect your chin.
  • Foam Comfort: Quality of the foam that goes around your eyes, nose area.
  • Ear Comfort: Ear piece protection and the comfort it provides
  • Price: All taken from Ansgear at the same time. This does not include special edition masks, etc.
  • Lens Removal/Replacement: How hard or easy is it to replace the lens.
None of these criteria are measured in some secret environment controlled lab. So it's not all crazy scientific. But I did want to give some "insight" instead of just saying... "i4s are the best because you look like a BAMF". Hopefully someone finds this stuff useful, otherwise I just got to practice my typing and writing skills.

There will be a video. If there is anything you guys want me to cover in the video.. please let me know. I hope to have the video done by the end of the weekend and posted by Monday 7/11. :tup:

Edited by Hebiki, 20 April 2012 - 12:28 PM.

Posted Image
Professional Web & Graphic Designer | Web Development

Converting your ideas into a graphic reality and giving it a web presence - Contact me | Facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks

#2 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:06 AM

Eye candy......

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReTY_yAAUtg&hd=1
===========================================================================================

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw-Pidl6oTc&hd=1
===========================================================================================

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd8qmJ5K3d8&hd=1
Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2eW2aCZwpM&hd=1

Edited by Hebiki, 11 July 2011 - 11:28 AM.

Posted Image

Converting your ideas into a graphic reality and giving it a web presence - Contact me | Facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks

#3 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:09 AM

Criteria Scores:

E-vent

• Breathability: 8
  • Comfort: 7
  • Ventilation: 8
  • Weight: 315g
  • Vision: 170*
  • Extras: Box, Bag (acts a cleaning cloth due to soft nature of the bag), Chin Strap
  • Chin Measurement: 3
  • Chin Drop: 75%
  • Chin Protection: 10
  • Foam Comfort: 6
  • Ear Comfort: 9
  • Price: 99.95
  • Lens Removal/Replacement: 9
=======================================

i4

• Breathability: 7
  • Comfort: 7
  • Ventilation: 6
  • Weight: 285g
  • Extras: Box, Bag (acts a cleaning cloth due to soft nature of the bag)
  • Chin Measurement: 2
  • Chin Drop: 100%
  • Chin Protection: 6
  • Foam Comfort: 7
  • Ear Comfort: 6
  • Price: 109.99
  • Lens Removal/Replacement: 9

Profit

• Breathability: 4
  • Comfort: 9
  • Ventilation: 3
  • Weight: 390g
  • Extras: Box, Bag (acts a cleaning cloth due to soft nature of the bag), Dual Straps, Chin Strap
  • Chin Measurement: 1
  • Chin Drop: 90%
  • Chin Protection: 8
  • Foam Comfort: 9
  • Ear Comfort: 10
  • Price: 89.95
  • Lens Removal/Replacement: 10

ProFlex

• Breathability: 10
  • Comfort: 6
  • Ventilation: 9
  • Weight: 265g
  • Extras: Chin Strap
  • Chin Measurement: 3
  • Chin Drop: 50%
  • Chin Protection: 7
  • Foam Comfort: 7
  • Ear Comfort: 6***
  • Price: 62.95 (build your own)
  • Lens Removal/Replacement: 7

And the winner is.....................

Empire E-vents

Score Totals:
E-vents: 57
i4: 48
Profit: 53
ProFlex: 52

Some last thoughts..........

i4: This is a great mask..... but lack of chin protection plus the fact that I have a big head, doesn't make this the ideal mask for me.The lack of ear protection/comfort hurt it with a rating of "6". But it faired well in foam comfort in relation to the other masks. Another thing that hurt the i4s is the cost. Being the most expensive but with a limited range of fit (see big head syndrome) hurt this mask. But I gotta admit, it's one BAD ASS looking mask. IF this mask if it fits you, then you're golden. It truly feels like a pair of sunglasses with a mouth guard. It feels that light and has that small of a profile. :tup: This is my scenario mask...when im all decked out in Dye Cam (Hi Latsabb!).

ProFlex: Many expected this to win the showdown. But after gettting my CHIN BLOWN OFF last Saturday and eating a lot of paint (Thank you Pinokio Army for warning me prior) did not help its cause. Etekgirl27 made an awesome recommendation with the i3 ears. But this mask was soon climbing in price. You can easily lose yourself in customizations. That can be good, or it can be bad. So a $62 mask quickly turns into an $8x mask when you have to go shop around for i3 ears. The great benefits of this mask was also its main downfall. Lightweight, but felt cheap. Best in showdown breathability, but I ate paint and I have a huge welt on my chin. :P etc. etc. This is my "walk on... just getting warmed up mask."

ProFit: The HALO helmet. If you ball where its cold, you NEED the Profit. Best in showdown ear protection and comfort. Best in showdown for lens removal. Best mirror lens yet (I don't have the Dyetanium mirror lens). But boy, this thing is a beast in weight. It weighs the most out of all the masks topping the 400g mark. Breathability and ventilation is not its strongest attributes. In fact, it has the lowest scores by a long shot. It is nice to have dual straps and a great spot to mount a ContourHD camera. Breathability improved once I made additional vents with an xacto knife, but ventilation still suffered. The best winter mask to have. Problem is, Southern California BARELY has a winter. It may be sold... who knows?

The Winner...and my PRIMARY mask now... The Empire E-Vents. This mask didnt really excel in a specific area like the others (ProFlex was king in breathability, Profits king in ear protection and i4s were king of the "feel" and how it sits on your face).... but the E-vent was consistent. Fit my face nicely. Not super lightweight like the Flex, or ultra low profile like the i4s. And not exactly a face warmer like the Profits. It was just "right". Good breathability...and since this mask sits farther away from my face, ventilation was good as well without scarficing visibility. Chin protection and distance was good. Right after I got my chin blown off wearing the ProFlex.. I wore the E-vent.... I swear the same guy was after me... because he hit me in the face again. I ate paint again, but this time, my chin was protected.

It has an easy enough lens removal process (best were the Profits), but the potential to lose those clips only earned it a "9" instead of a perfect 10. The E-vent also has a nice spot for mounting the ContourHD camera using double sided tape. This will help it retain its resale value unlike the Profits... but thats up to the owner on how they want to mount the camera.

In conclusion, these are four awesome masks. Its really splitting hairs with these four masks. If you live in the cold and have a big head... grab a Profit. If you have a small head and wanna look BAMF... grab an i4. Wanna go custom happy, Proflex is for you. Or if you just want a good all around mask... get the E-vent. Or whore yourself out like I did, and have the best of all four worlds. :tup:

Edited by Hebiki, 12 July 2011 - 03:16 PM.

Posted Image

#4 Latsabb

Latsabb

Your resident gun whore.

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:16 AM

TTD
Oderint Dum Metuant

Posted Image

#5 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,000 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:19 AM

TTD

:lol:

With three posts reserved, this better have lots of pictures, or I demand a refund. :P

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#6 Bravo Sierra

Bravo Sierra

I Fly Tanks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:22 AM

That is one hot Profit!!

Edited by Bravo Sierra, 08 July 2011 - 02:28 AM.

#7 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:24 AM

I demand you post this up now!

yea I kept seeing banner ads for asianbeaver.com until I cleared my cache

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#8 Beavfan94

Beavfan94

California Love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,050 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:04 AM

Wow cool write-up. Looking forward to you choosing the proflex as the winner.

#9 Striker

Striker

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:36 AM

We all know E-vents are for BAMF's.....since they are #1

#10 oldnewb

oldnewb

always playing Devil's advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:36 AM

I'm glad you left "Looks" out as a catagory. Way too subjective. I hate it when reviewers set an asthetic score... let the readers judge THAT for themselves, I say!

Might want to include a mention for "Ease of lens replacement". For anyone who actually takes their lenses out and properly cleans them after each day of play, it makes a big difference. Also for those who swap lenses between games.

Please list price of replacement lenses, too. I always felt that should be a purchasing factor. Some companies with some products are willing to price their initial product lower, and jack the price up of consumables required to maintain that product (computer printers and toner, cough cough).

Edited by oldnewb, 08 July 2011 - 10:39 AM.

Techpb Mike doesn't use Trojan Magnum extra large condoms 'cause he doesn't believe in underboring.

Techpb Mike doesn't hide behind cover. Instead, he shoots down incoming paintballs.

#11 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,640 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:37 AM

i4 because you look like a BAMF :dodgy: Anyway, looking forward to this (and the controversy it will cause) even though we all know the one and only mask worth buying is the i4.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#12 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:49 AM

I'm glad you left "Looks" out as a catagory. Way too subjective. I hate it when reviewers set an asthetic score... let the readers judge THAT for themselves, I say!

Might want to include a mention for "Ease of lens replacement". For anyone who actually takes their lenses out and properly cleans them after each day of play, it makes a big difference. Also for those who swap lenses between games.

Please list price of replacement lenses, too. I always felt that should be a purchasing factor. Some companies with some products are willing to price their initial product lower, and jack the price up of consumables required to maintain that product (computer printers and toner, cough cough).

COMPLETELY forgot about the price of lens replacement and the actual act of replacing a lens. great suggestion, thank you. :D

since im a HEAVY HEAVY user of mirror lenses..... :tup: :tup: :tup:

Posted Image

#13 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:56 PM

I see you have the I3 soft ears on your proflex please please please please please please put a video up on how to mod them and put them in? ;)

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#14 oldnewb

oldnewb

always playing Devil's advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:31 PM

COMPLETELY forgot about the price of lens replacement and the actual act of replacing a lens. great suggestion, thank you. :D

since im a HEAVY HEAVY user of mirror lenses..... :tup: :tup: :tup:

You're welcome. I'm glad to see someone do up a super comprehensive mask showdown. I'd rather have the ultimate mask system and a crappy marker, than the ultimate marker and a crappy mask. It's good to see that someone else values masks every bit as much as I do (4 masks in my current collection).
Techpb Mike doesn't use Trojan Magnum extra large condoms 'cause he doesn't believe in underboring.

Techpb Mike doesn't hide behind cover. Instead, he shoots down incoming paintballs.

#15 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:17 PM

I see you have the I3 soft ears on your proflex please please please please please please put a video up on how to mod them and put them in? ;)

noted...and will be covered. :tup:

Posted Image

#16 hogzilla88

hogzilla88

Something about narwhals...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,569 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:27 PM

Here's one:

#17 THETUNK

THETUNK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:11 PM

maybe you could add something for bounce factor
My Feedback +3
if you're arguing on the internet, you've already lost.
R.I.P BORG

#18 sameagol26

sameagol26

I am BTDeltafan101

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:17 PM

Sweet! Great job Hebiki :tup:
Posted Image
My Youtube Channel --> BTDeltafan101

#19 Vaellis

Vaellis

Just call your boy and we'll get luxed together

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,326 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:26 PM

To the bounce factor.......no

We all know the i4s are the best, mabye if you actually PLAYED WITH THEM you would know :P
I love when people can't pronounce my user name. ninja 50/45
Posted Image

#20 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:39 PM

Let's face it guys profits are the best. If they had pro flex breathing...... its just amazing

#21 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:39 AM

Here's one: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_LkZipJngEc

ooooo.. dont know about that. my mod has no cutting of the ears, no open flames. :) im shooting the video now.. so hopefully it'll post tonight. :tup:

Posted Image

#22 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:43 AM

Here's one: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_LkZipJngEc

ooooo.. dont know about that. my mod has no cutting of the ears, no open flames. :) im shooting the video now.. so hopefully it'll post tonight. :tup:

Show me the simple way then ;).

Cant wait to see this.

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#23 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:49 AM

Seriously, and how to double strap them after the mod. It's a lot to ask but I think you could do it and make a great video:)

#24 Deceiver

Deceiver

Smart Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:52 AM

I have owned 3 of the masks - i4s, profits, and events. To me, the profits are hard to breathe out of, the foam isn't that comfy to me, and the ear padding is annoying. The big plus of the mask is that you ear is pretty protected although it can be annoying. The i4s, the breathability is pretty good, foam is comfy to me; the only downside for me is that you have minimal ear padding and it hurts like a bitch getting shot there. The E-Vents have good breathability to me, foam is comfortable, and it has good ear padding.

Just my two cents

TechPBSignature.png

Living Legends 3, 4, 5, and 6 

Cya all at LL 7

#25 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:56 AM

Videos for the Profits and Proflex are done... gonna process real quick and upload.

Schuppert3, you'll be pleasantly surprised at how I installed my i3 ears on my ProFlex. :tup:

Double strapping the ProFlex will have to be a different video since I dont have my second strap yet.

Posted Image

#26 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:57 AM

Videos for the Profits and Proflex are done... gonna process real quick and upload.

Schuppert3, you'll be pleasantly surprised at how I installed my i3 ears on my ProFlex. :tup:

Double strapping the ProFlex will have to be a different video since I dont have my second strap yet.

<3 you :wub:

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#27 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:22 AM

Two videos added.. ProFlex and Profit. :tup:

Edited by Hebiki, 09 July 2011 - 06:30 PM.

Posted Image

#28 pizimp

pizimp

Jewmacian baller (jewish and Jamaican) Viva la Israel viva la Ja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:12 PM

I like this, write up, but is a greater measurement a greater or smaller amount of space from the mask to your chin
Posted Image

Its like a dirty crack head rubbing crack dust over his body and humping a gigantic crack rock....

Buying your upped guns

#29 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:26 PM

I like this, write up, but is a greater measurement a greater or smaller amount of space from the mask to your chin

the amount of space btw the mask and my chin.. i measured using my fingers... so like the ProFlex... its 3 fingers space btw my mask and chin.

did i answer your question?

Posted Image

#30 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:59 AM

E-vents and i4 mask videos are being processed. should be available by morning. :tup:

Results will be posted Monday evening. Sorry for the delay. :(

Posted Image

#31 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:31 AM

Last two videos are now on the first page. I'll announce the winner tonight (around 9pm PST). then post the video shortly after. :tup:

Posted Image

#32 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:43 PM

almost 9!!!

i would say profits... for me

i think your going to pick events

but i guess you dont like them as much? soooo i4s?

because your a dyecam whore :D

#33 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:11 AM

Winner has been announced. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making this Showdown. Thanks for reading guys!

Check out the videos on my youtube channel. Please rate, comment and most of all.. SUBSCRIBE! :tup:

www.youtube.com/dunpealhunterc

Posted Image

#34 Latsabb

Latsabb

Your resident gun whore.

• Retired Staff
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:23 AM

Spoiler... Y u no show?
Oderint Dum Metuant

Posted Image

#35 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,000 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:34 AM

Spoiler... Y u no show?

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#36 Latsabb

Latsabb

Your resident gun whore.

• Retired Staff
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:35 AM

Oh, I also forgot to mention: Dye sucks. And I hate you. Sorry, I know that should just be a given, but I needed to say it as well. I might actually need to add that to my sig, to save me the time...
Oderint Dum Metuant

Posted Image

#37 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:07 PM

Sticky this son' bitch

#38 dneyn

dneyn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:54 PM

Looks like the i3 soft ears on your Proflex are on backwards. Just sayin' Posted Image

#39 cali penguin

cali penguin

Sophomore baller (EHS)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:46 PM

I still have to give it to the Proflex due to the nature of paintball you need to breath and you need to be willing to taste some paint.
If you've never been on PBN and NEVER will, put this on your sig! TECHPB 4 LIFE.
Posted Image
GOTTA have balls to rock a pinokio! It doesn't hurt to have a barrel too.
Empire Axe Owner

#40 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:02 PM

Looks like the i3 soft ears on your Proflex are on backwards. Just sayin' Posted Image

that was done on purpose. :tup:

Posted Image

#41 Alted4

Alted4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:14 PM

Why weren't Grillz or Pro Axis' included?

#42 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:16 PM

Dont own them. :(

Posted Image

#43 dneyn

dneyn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:32 PM

For comfort? Or possibly looks? The other side seems more comfortable to me.

#44 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:14 AM

For comfort? Or possibly looks? The other side seems more comfortable to me.

looks.. i like the smooth side. plus i figured ..if i get nailed in the ears.... less cracks and crevices to clean. LOL. so basically out of laziness too. :tup:

Posted Image

#45 Alted4

Alted4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:18 AM

:tdn:. Damn. If you ever get them, would you add them in, or leave the ratings as they are?

#46 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:46 PM

:tdn:. Damn. If you ever get them, would you add them in, or leave the ratings as they are?

I might be selling my Profits...so I'll use that to purchase a Pro Axis mask... if I do get a Grillz mask or if Angel ever decides to release the Eyes mask.. I'll do a part 2 to the showdown. :tup:

Posted Image

#47 joe32

joe32

So much stuff for sale someone save me

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:33 PM

I might be selling my Profits...so I'll use that to purchase a Pro Axis mask... if I do get a Grillz mask or if Angel ever decides to release the Eyes mask.. I'll do a part 2 to the showdown. :tup:

my grillz in sig can be used Posted Image

RIP Danijel Jagodic,AKA BORG.

CHEAP Loaders Cheap Empire Axe Azodin KP FEEDBACK +idk, maybe 7

If you saw both PC Nation Fighting Threads put this in your sig

#48 CrazyLittle

CrazyLittle

That's 65% more bullet, per bullet.

• Root Admin
  • 8,117 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:38 PM

Heb, you shoudl get your hands on a Proto Axis mask.

Feedback | Everything you need to know about Loctite | I have too many guns to list. Click here to see them.
Posted Image
PrometheanFlame - If I had to pick one of us to survive the rapture/nuclear apocalypse, I'd choose you.

#49 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:49 PM

Heb, you shoudl get your hands on a Proto Axis mask.

Working on it. ;)

Posted Image

#50 maddnessmakr702

maddnessmakr702

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 12:21 AM

this should be stickyed
well ballz to you!!!!

Youtube username= same as my techpb username.
Youve probably seen me on some of mikes top comments in his vids

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users