• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ALPHA-DOG-01

ALPHA-DOG-01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:00 PM

Hey everyone. I am knew to paintball, but I want to do something for paintball in my city (basicly where I live). I can pretty much rule out having a game, but any ideas on what I could do to promote paintball where I live?
THE~ALPHA~DOG
Proto & Dye Lover!!!!
Member of Budget Ballers clan &
THE BEAST FROM THE EAST
"NEW YORK PAINTBALL CLUB"

#2 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:02 PM

depending on your age, if you can, start a school paintball club like i did. we had over 100 kids sign up for it and so far our fist club meeting was a huge sucess. everyone loved it. Or just talk it up! bring it up to everyone you think might be interested in playing.
"now all you need is some god awful "hater" barrel wrap, some bandana/ sandanna with something douchie that says "night night sucker" or something on it." - best advice given to an upcoming speedballer.

#3 paintballer42

paintballer42

Insane Member.. ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 10:56 PM

depending on your age, if you can, start a school paintball club like i did. we had over 100 kids sign up for it and so far our fist club meeting was a huge sucess. everyone loved it. Or just talk it up! bring it up to everyone you think might be interested in playing.

yes i agree with this, if you are in middle school or higher in grade than ask your principal if you can start a school club.I 100% agree that starting a school or community club will help promote it with your city

Okay, you do realize that when you have girl in the title, you don't need to put dumb as well, right?

#4 ALPHA-DOG-01

ALPHA-DOG-01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:53 PM

Thanks guys. I am in 8th grade, ill go and talk to my principle. I was also thinking like have my school have a paintball team. In middle school we are considered Nights, and High School (next year for me) I will be considered a Spartan. The "Nights" colors are black and grey. What you guys think?
THE~ALPHA~DOG
Proto & Dye Lover!!!!
Member of Budget Ballers clan &
THE BEAST FROM THE EAST
"NEW YORK PAINTBALL CLUB"

#5 paintballer42

paintballer42

Insane Member.. ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:08 PM

thats a good idea i would go with that. you dont nessesarily gotta all be the same color on a paintball team.. look at most of the teams alot dont match but yeah pursue ur dream (or idea) lol :ph34r:

Okay, you do realize that when you have girl in the title, you don't need to put dumb as well, right?

#6 ktown4life1337

ktown4life1337

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:04 PM

start some sort of club, anything to spread awareness to the sport. go somewhere that you can make a field and do it. speedball field would be easyer to make, all you really need is pallets, spare tires, water drums, just alot of crap, and start getting people to show up on weekends.

Promote the sport!

#7 theimpulse777

theimpulse777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 02:59 AM

I work at Blockbuster so I meet a lot of people in a given day. When they ask about the welts and bruises I tell them how they can get welts and bruises of their very own. Ha Ha. But seriously just talking to people about it, you'd be surprised how many people are willing to give it a try.
WORLD CUP!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users