37 replies to this topic

#1 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:31 PM

EMINENCE will have tryouts on July 17th at 10:00am @ TPA Paintball in Alliance, Ohio.

We are a player funded team, team dues are collected to allow us to participate in events. ANSgear.com and paintballdelivery.com provide us with two great places to purchase equipment, and paintball related goods. We are in the works of supporting as many local paintball businesses as possible to help grow and promote this area of paintball as well.

We will run games during open play against some of the best players in the area, something we expect you to be willing to do on a weekly basis. After open play, we will run some drills, and discuss your future with EMINENCE!

We're looking for players who are willing to commit to D5 5man for the two remaining TPA Events, and D4 events in 2012, if your tired of your team not having enough players for practice or events, this is a chance to change that!

We are also interested in fielding a D5 line as-well for 2012

We practice at TPA exclusively as of now during the season, and indoors @ Warzone Paintgames in Toledo, Ohio during the off season. We are looking for a QUALITY alternative indoor field as well.

Expanding our roster is something we feel will not only take us to the next level, but it will also improve your game!
Tryouts begin at 10:00am and the cost is $45.00 for case entry and air, $60.00 1.5 cases, $75 entry air and 2 cases.
Please come prepared with water and working equipment.
If not 18, a parent will need to sign a waiver to tryout

Any questions please contact us
info/contact us
Facebook Group

PBN Page

TPA 2011 CUP D5 5 Man
May 15th 2nd Place
June 12th 4th Place
July 10th 3rd place
Aug 7th
Sept 11th

Edited by Kirko017, 11 July 2011 - 11:32 PM.

Kent State University Paintball Club
The University of Akron Paintball Club

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#2 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:48 PM

I'll be there sunday, but just to play some airball I'm not trying out. I've never been to TPA before, do you think 1 case is enough or should I get 2?

I'll be using the naughty dogs shocker and have a red and white proflex.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#3 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:13 PM

I would get the 1 case. then later you can always buy another if people are still playing and you want to keep playing

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#4 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:18 PM

Is the second case still only $30 if its seperate?
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#5 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:33 AM

it should be. i don't see why they wouldn't give it to you for $30

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#6 Tarome@NCPB

Tarome@NCPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:45 PM

I'll be there sunday, but just to play some airball I'm not trying out. I've never been to TPA before, do you think 1 case is enough or should I get 2?

I'll be using the naughty dogs shocker and have a red and white proflex.

I'd say a case and a half.... That's $60

Any particular reason why you wouldn't wanna' try out? No obligations to practce with the team, playing events is something all together different.

At any rate you gotta let me shoot that Shocker, I hear ND's are were the best of the NXT bunch.

I'll have a Clone, maybe a Grillz or a Sly Profit?!!??!?

Edited by Tarome@NCPB, 13 July 2011 - 02:52 PM.

I play for EMINENCE
I play at Total Paintball Addicts& Warzone Paintgames

#7 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:35 PM

I don't really have the money for a team. Maybe next spring I will be able to.

But yeah, you can use the shocker for a couple games.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#8 Tarome@NCPB

Tarome@NCPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:08 AM

Thanks!

Playing on a team really isn't really as expensive as you think! It isn't cheap, but at this point if you'd just like some guys to ball with we'll be more than welcome to have you come out.

We'll get some games in, talk it over, it's nice to just have a group of guys to practice with! I am hoping enough players come out to form an organized line, kinda work as a team instead of just playing individual paintball.
I play for EMINENCE

#9 thedevils

thedevils

LOOK AT IT! ^^^ ʇı ʇɐ ʞool ^^^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:11 AM

i wish i couldve gone/ even known about this, i know, or knew 2 people on the team, but i havent played at all this year, so i would deffinately need to practice haha. Please let me know if you are having any further try outs.

My sig has been had by Groundfire since it was way too big!!

#10 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:11 PM

Yeah. Just come out and play a few times. Talk and get to the know the team some. Looking to have a lot of people on the team. Trying to make a couple lines, and have enough people so we always have at least 5 guys out to form a line at practices and tournaments and to have a good time.

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#11 thedevils

thedevils

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:30 PM

well i already know ben todd, hes on the team right? and idk i dont think i can play fo4r a while since im gonna buy an atv /:

#12 Tarome@NCPB

Tarome@NCPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:52 PM

well i already know ben todd, hes on the team right? and idk i dont think i can play fo4r a while since im gonna buy an atv /:

Yes, Ben is a member of Eminence.
I play for EMINENCE

#13 thedevils

thedevils

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:18 PM

cool, w2ell ya i know him, maybe i can try to come out kinda soon and play

#14 mrpaintballerx

mrpaintballerx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:22 PM

I should be getting to tpa a lot more and I am looking for a team to play with. Next time I come out I will for sure look for you guys. The prices are amazing. I could afford 100 dollars for entry air and 1 case at battlefront so this is just amazing. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys really soon.
Lets get it done!!

#15 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:42 PM

cool, w2ell ya i know him, maybe i can try to come out kinda soon and play

Sounds good. come on out!

I should be getting to tpa a lot more and I am looking for a team to play with. Next time I come out I will for sure look for you guys. The prices are amazing. I could afford 100 dollars for entry air and 1 case at battlefront so this is just amazing. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys really soon.

Definitely one of the best priced fields around. Sometimes when Mike feels in a good mood he will do little specials too. Definitely a sweet field with great players. But yeah, come on out. Looking for some more players to add to the arsenal. This weekend is the tournament at TPA though which Eminence will be in.. Just let us know when you are coming out. I think Eminence is going to try and hit some other fields around the state before the season ends. But should still be at TPA a good number of weekends. Just let us know though so you are not going there and expecting us to be there and we are not. :)

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#16 ic3man211

ic3man211

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:00 AM

hey im just thinking of getting competitve. i gotta solid setup (actual speedball stuff, no tippmann) but no jersey/pants. i mostly play woodsball so i have like jeansy type camo pants and long sleeve shirt. im planning to go this saturday.
im new to the area so also, do you have to pay for air. i Kno at the fields in nj i played at u could just give them ur tank and they would fill it without seeing if u paid to fill.
thanks
Posted Image

#17 mrpaintballerx

mrpaintballerx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:27 PM

Not this weekend but next weekend I will be out there for sure. I have it requested off and if you have any questions about gear or anything just pm me. Financial situation is fine I have a job been there for 4 years now and I have my own car. Everything should be fine for me to join the arsenal.
Lets get it done!!

#18 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:43 PM

hey im just thinking of getting competitve. i gotta solid setup (actual speedball stuff, no tippmann) but no jersey/pants. i mostly play woodsball so i have like jeansy type camo pants and long sleeve shirt. im planning to go this saturday.
im new to the area so also, do you have to pay for air. i Kno at the fields in nj i played at u could just give them ur tank and they would fill it without seeing if u paid to fill.
thanks

TPA as well as most fields give all day air. You fill your own tank at TPA.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#19 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:28 AM

thanks

If you plan to play speedball. The actual airball fields will be occupied for the tournaments this saturday and sunday(8/6/11 and 8/7/11). Honestly, paintball pants and a paintball jersey wont make you play any different. A lot of people wear long sleeves. I suggest some knee pads under your pants or under any paintball pants though if you plan to slide otherwise you will probably destroy the skin on your knees on the airball field. At TPA like said above, you just pay the entry fee which includes all day air. And then you air your own tank up, you can always ask someone to show you how if you don't know how to do it. Pretty simple to do once you know how to work the machine.

Not this weekend but next weekend I will be out there for sure. I have it requested off and if you have any questions about gear or anything just pm me. Financial situation is fine I have a job been there for 4 years now and I have my own car. Everything should be fine for me to join the arsenal.

Gear is not that important. As long as you have your own and it works :P

Edited by Kirko017, 05 August 2011 - 03:28 AM.

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#20 ic3man211

ic3man211

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:38 AM

Thanks a lot
Posted Image

#21 Tarome@NCPB

Tarome@NCPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:51 PM

Emphasis on "it works" I remember my first practice with EMINENCE, my NT didn't wanna shoot, thank god I had my Victory in my bag, woulda' been the teh worst day ever...
I play for EMINENCE

#22 mrpaintballerx

mrpaintballerx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:33 PM

Well my etek and rail both work for sure. I just shot them today and they were fine. I hope you guys are there when I'm there haha. Also, how is this gonna work? Am I playing against you guys or playing with you for the tryout or what? I just want to know whats gonna be happening. Or is it gonna be a big secret until its time? haah
Lets get it done!!

#23 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:20 PM

Well my etek and rail both work for sure. I just shot them today and they were fine. I hope you guys are there when I'm there haha. Also, how is this gonna work? Am I playing against you guys or playing with you for the tryout or what? I just want to know whats gonna be happening. Or is it gonna be a big secret until its time? haah

I most likely won't be there. So I can't exactly say. Chances are you will play with them. Basically just to see how well you work with the team and to see how well you play. My advice, keep looking down field as much as possible. Say where you see people, who is shooting at you, etc. Be aggressive and don't sit there.

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#24 mrpaintballerx

mrpaintballerx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:16 PM

Sweet. Im ready to show what I got and I will for sure dedicate myself to better the team.
Lets get it done!!

#25 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:15 PM

Nice. It looks like I will actually be there this weekend. Probably just coaching and doing some drills, I might play too. Depends on the amount of money I have come Sunday. Going to the zoo with my girlfriend this week and I am pretty sure I will end up spending a pretty penny. :(

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#26 mrpaintballerx

mrpaintballerx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:16 PM

Well hey if I have some extra paint I can let you play a couple games and etc...
Lets get it done!!

#27 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:42 PM

Neh I should be good. Thanks though.

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#28 mrpaintballerx

mrpaintballerx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:51 PM

Well I should be there pretty early so if you guys need any help with anything let me know. Im really excited and ready to be part of a team that actually wants to play tournaments.
Lets get it done!!

#29 Tarome@NCPB

Tarome@NCPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:39 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

yeah we do that tournament thing too.
I play for EMINENCE

#30 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:33 AM

haha Yeah we have played a tournament or two before.

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#31 mrpaintballerx

mrpaintballerx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:16 PM

sweet!!!!!! I'll be there for sure I just need to find the place I have never been there before. so yah around 930-10 I should be there.
Lets get it done!!

#32 mrpaintballerx

mrpaintballerx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:35 PM

Hey I got the days switched up. I came today (saturday the 13th) I do apologize for the miscommunication. I will be there not tomorrow but the next sunday for the all you can shoot day. I usually play at crazy daves and all their business comes on saturday. I do sincerely apologize and if you guys want to pm me for my cell number I can keep in contact and just find out the actual plans from you so I dont screw up again. Hopefully this doesnt ruin anything, Im really looking forward to playing with the team.
Lets get it done!!

#33 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 05:05 PM

Lol yeah someone told me today at the field that you came yesterday haha. It's all good. See you at the all you can shoot!

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#34 Tarome@NCPB

Tarome@NCPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:45 AM

Thanks for coming out Hope you had as much fun as we did! All you can shoots are the best!!!!

We are talking about heading out to Drop Zone on the 28th, they are opening up their new Race-To-2 field, $35 bucks, air, entry, case.

September 4th ($35 air, entry,case we heard!) we'll be back at TPA, for our last practice before the final TPA Cup event on September 11th! Feel free to attend, and if you would like it'd be great if you came out to the event aswell!!!
I play for EMINENCE

#35 mrpaintballerx

mrpaintballerx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:39 AM

Thanks for coming out Hope you had as much fun as we did! All you can shoots are the best!!!!

We are talking about heading out to Drop Zone on the 28th, they are opening up their new Race-To-2 field, $35 bucks, air, entry, case.

September 4th ($35 air, entry,case we heard!) we'll be back at TPA, for our last practice before the final TPA Cup event on September 11th! Feel free to attend, and if you would like it'd be great if you came out to the event aswell!!!

I did have a ton of fun. Thanks for letting me play with you guys. To be honest it was the first time I had ever played anything like that haha. I mean I have played speedball before but nothing like that. It felt like it was my first time again. Adrenaline pumping to the max etc... I know I didnt play with you guys as much as I could. My buddy was wanting to come play for a couple months now and I didnt want to leave him out there by himself. I'll be down for anything. I should be able to make it to everything. BUT!!!! The company I work for is going back to biweekly pay instead of every week. So one check this month or next month is gonna be super bad or just not there. I'll keep you updated. Also I know what I have to work on and everything. I pretty much got to my bunker and stayed there. I need to move up and get angles goin. I tried finding you guys on facebook and nothing shows up. Some company from Germany does though. As long as you keep me updated on events and practices I should be there. Thanks again.
Lets get it done!!

#36 Tarome@NCPB

Tarome@NCPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:40 PM

I did have a ton of fun. Thanks for letting me play with you guys. To be honest it was the first time I had ever played anything like that haha. I mean I have played speedball before but nothing like that. It felt like it was my first time again. Adrenaline pumping to the max etc... I know I didnt play with you guys as much as I could. My buddy was wanting to come play for a couple months now and I didnt want to leave him out there by himself. I'll be down for anything. I should be able to make it to everything. BUT!!!! The company I work for is going back to biweekly pay instead of every week. So one check this month or next month is gonna be super bad or just not there. I'll keep you updated. Also I know what I have to work on and everything. I pretty much got to my bunker and stayed there. I need to move up and get angles goin. I tried finding you guys on facebook and nothing shows up. Some company from Germany does though. As long as you keep me updated on events and practices I should be there. Thanks again.

EMINENCE FB
Our pleasure, just keep coming out! And bring your friend, get him into an electo so he can keep up, he'll be fine!

It's a huge transition from rec games to this. You were playing against the 2011 PSP Chicago Open D4 Race-To-4 Champions Imperial, and The University Of Akron, and several D4, D3, and D2 level players, not to mention Drew Hire from Aftershock, and Cody Smzik a former pro...

Thats why we play at TPA!

Over time your game will improve, none of us are perfect, Kirk has the highest skill level on our squad, and overall we are playing at a higher level than most D5 teams, it'll be hardwork but well worth it!

Communication, movement, and gunskill come with repatition, and practice.

The plan is to have a line for D5, and D4 TPA events next season, and a 3 man squad, keep working hard and a spot will be there, just gotta gauge your skill level after a few practices! If you dedicate yourself to playing Race2/XBALL it's alot of FUN!

The thanks goes to you, for even coming out and giving it a try!

BTW how is Crazy Daves? We are looking for another indoor to hit up.

Edited by Tarome@NCPB, 24 August 2011 - 08:49 PM.

I play for EMINENCE

#37 mrpaintballerx

mrpaintballerx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:50 AM

O wow I did not know all of that. I will be able to make almost every event and practice. This week My schedule got all messed up at work and I work all the way through the weekend so this weekend is out of the question for me =[ but I already took the 3 man event off and the next month or so off on sundays. It was all my pleasure and I'll be out there soon enough and I cant wait to get back out there and start grinding and makin myself better for the team. thanks again. Also crazy daves is mostly rec ball players but I have talked to the owner a lot and they have a really nice indoor field, he said that a lot of teams show up to practice because he is the only indoor field around the area. So it could possibly be somewhere we can check out this winter and keep the rust off and maybe even scrimmage some teams and meet some cool people.
Lets get it done!!

#38 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:04 AM

EMINENCE FB
Our pleasure, just keep coming out! And bring your friend, get him into an electo so he can keep up, he'll be fine!

It's a huge transition from rec games to this. You were playing against the 2011 PSP Chicago Open D4 Race-To-4 Champions Imperial, and The University Of Akron, and several D4, D3, and D2 level players, not to mention Drew Hire from Aftershock, and Cody Smzik a former pro...

Thats why we play at TPA!

Over time your game will improve, none of us are perfect, Kirk has the highest skill level on our squad, and overall we are playing at a higher level than most D5 teams, it'll be hardwork but well worth it!

Communication, movement, and gunskill come with repatition, and practice.

The plan is to have a line for D5, and D4 TPA events next season, and a 3 man squad, keep working hard and a spot will be there, just gotta gauge your skill level after a few practices! If you dedicate yourself to playing Race2/XBALL it's alot of FUN!

The thanks goes to you, for even coming out and giving it a try!

BTW how is Crazy Daves? We are looking for another indoor to hit up.

oh Tarome you are too kind.

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users