• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mike2541

mike2541

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:03 PM

Hey guys so i'v decided to get into the game a bit more and currently planning on buying a decent setup next month.

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=156073

There's a link on a few things I plan to buy. Anyone know any good fields? I normally just play with a few friends in some woods. I'm located between Alum creek and Williams road in Columbus. I'm about 5-10 mins away from The Land, but I have heard quite a few bad things about that place but also some good ones.

Anyways pretty much just looking to get a pretty nice setup and meet some new people to maybe go out and play with.

#2 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:36 AM

I would say, try out The Land since it is 10mins away and see if you like it or not. If you like it, then you have a nice field close to you. If you don't. Try another one a little farther away. Not sure about all the fields in that area but I know Blastzone just opened up down there which looks like it will be a nice place. And you have Splatterpark, I-70, etc.

Kent State University Paintball Club
The University of Akron Paintball Club

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#3 mike2541

mike2541

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:44 AM

Alright will awdo thanks! I know where splatterpark is and i70. Not sure about blastzone ill have to look that up

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users