#1 Turbocharged

Turbocharged

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:03 PM

1) Name, Age, Location: Matthew Cohen, 17, MA
2) Years of paintball experience: 3
3) Are you familiar with IP Board: yes. my forum is an Invision forum.
4) What other message boards have you moderated, started, or assisted with: www.aodpaintball.net I was an admin (no longer active), www.aodpaintball.org I started it, built it, and run it. you're welcome to PM me on there to verify, www.fox4paintball.com/forum I'm a moderator.
5) What sections would you like to help the TechPB community out with?: any. but I would place these higher up on the list: "Take it outside! The place to argue and vent.. "(I am very cool about complaints, but I can tell what's crossing the line), "Gaming Room" (what can I say, when I'm not playing paintball, reading about paintball, on paintball forums, or working on my paintball gear, I love to game), ""What's the best $300 gun?" Super Forum" (you have no IDEA how many times I've addressed this question. I have done a huge amount of research on the subject), Massachusetts regional forum. ( I live in MA, play in MA, and I know a lot of the fields and people). If I can moderate manufacturer forums (it would make sense that someone from the company would be the mod, but if not....) I would love to moderate the DP forum (I have an F8 and defent DP a lot), Empire (I use a lot of their products and would like to think I know a fair amount about their products).
6) Have you ever worked at a paintball store, field, or within the industry?: yes, I am assisting in the planing of an indoor paintball field in MA. I can put you in contact with the person that will own/ultimatly run this field. My part in the planing was to research popular products, create a quote for the entire amount needed for startup and 3 years of operation, I researched business stratigy for paintball fields, and other general research.
7) Have you played in any major events? Scenario Games, National Tournaments, etc? nothing above local tournys and scenario games.
8) Any other forums you currently moderate at? www.fox4paintball.com/forum , www.aodpaintball.org
9) Fill out an employment application, send us a copy of your valid drivers license and consent to background check. I will do so when you determine that I am a canidate for becoming a moderator.
Certified Mini, TM7, Ego9, Geo, Dye, and Proto Gun Tech
AHHHHHHHH!!!one!!1!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!!1!!!eleven!!!
sorry, normality scares me,,,,,,

#2 Rapinatore

Rapinatore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:38 PM

Turbo's legit, he has always done well by me!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users