• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dusk2Dust

Dusk2Dust

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:27 PM

I recently picked up a diablo wrath for $26 dollars on ebay like any gun i would expect to get for that price it has issues and the only one i cant work out is the board. The marker boots correctly but wont display anything after the boot sequence. The led however will light up green and then turn red after you change modes. The marker will fire but it seams almost like its capped incredibly low or the battery is low. I have used brand new 9v batteries and even tried a fully charged 9.6v. So im beginning to believe that either board needs to be adjusted or the capacitor is shot. If anyone would like to help me out and needs more information just let me know and will make a video so you can see it first hand and hopefully help me diagnose this problem

#2 Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:01 PM

Yeah, I have the same exact problem with my Diablo Wrath. You are the first person i have found with the same problem. I bought the gun off a guy on Craigslist and when we tested it out, it shot like a charm. Then when I took it home, I also shot it and it worked perfectly. Then later, when i decided to switch the batteries, the LED screen barely boots up and only says BD 15 and wont go to the "main menu" screen. The LED screen also becomes very dim along with the LED light that glows either green or red. I havent tried shooting it yet like this, because I cant even get it off the BD 15 screen. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how do you think it can be fixed? Thanks

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users