3 replies to this topic

#1 MiZu

MiZu

New PM8 user!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:43 PM

Okay so I've got some cracks on my tank. I wanna know if it's usable. I have two on the middle and it's exposing some white crystal type of material. And I have a long slash on the bottom that is slightly pulling apart. And also my tank is leaking. I went to go shoot outside the other day and it was empty. It used to be full. So any help.

#2 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:55 PM

Okay so I've got some cracks on my tank. I wanna know if it's usable. I have two on the middle and it's exposing some white crystal type of material. And I have a long slash on the bottom that is slightly pulling apart. And also my tank is leaking. I went to go shoot outside the other day and it was empty. It used to be full. So any help.

as long as the fibers are not damaged the tank is safe to use. if you pm me your name address and phone number and i can issue an ra# and we can swap the tank out for a new one at no charge. as long as it is not physically damaged we will take care of it.
NINJA PAINTBALL - PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Ninja Paintball Factory Tech
If you have a question please post it in the NINJA/PSI GURU forum
DOT Certified Hydro Tester G777

#3 MiZu

MiZu

New PM8 user!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:05 PM

as long as the fibers are not damaged the tank is safe to use. if you pm me your name address and phone number and i can issue an ra# and we can swap the tank out for a new one at no charge. as long as it is not physically damaged we will take care of it.

What do you mean physically damaged? And would I sent the tank in?

#4 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:23 AM

What do you mean physically damaged? And would I sent the tank in?

if you hit it with a hammer, dragged it behind the car, threw it at a tree, etc...

can you post pics?
NINJA PAINTBALL - PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Ninja Paintball Factory Tech
If you have a question please post it in the NINJA/PSI GURU forum
DOT Certified Hydro Tester G777

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users