• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 HPA Anthrax

HPA Anthrax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:39 PM

Alright well i wanna know some good affordable knee pads been looking into these : Empire 09 Grind Pro Knee Pads but dont know what size to go by im around 5'6 and since alot of reviews complain about the size i was thinking of just going by an xlarge. but besides that show me some other good affordable knee pads preferrably from ansgear. thanks in advance.
Posted Image

#2 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 01:13 AM

I found the 09 empire ones to me meh i would save up the extra 10 bucks and get the 2011. Its worth saving up 10 bucks for a good pair of knee pads. As for the size i have no idea because you can be tall with skinny legs and tall with fat legs so i guess just get what you think will fit best and if you could go to a local field and try them on.

yea I kept seeing banner ads for asianbeaver.com until I cleared my cache

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#3 Kanas

Kanas

684! Exit 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:32 AM

Use wrestling knee pads. they are like 5 dolalrs for 1 and super light
Posted Image
R.I.P BORG!

#4 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:29 PM

I use the Proto knee pads (for some reason Dye pads don't feel right to me.) I'm roughly 5'11 and I'm 175 pounds. I wear a size L Proto knee pad and they fit pretty comfortably. you can pick some up for +/- $35.

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

#5 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,877 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:40 PM

Volleyball kneepads are really good, they will be about $10 and they are really great.

#6 Tzu

Tzu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:46 PM

Alright well i wanna know some good affordable knee pads been looking into these : Empire 09 Grind Pro Knee Pads but dont know what size to go by im around 5'6 and since alot of reviews complain about the size i was thinking of just going by an xlarge. but besides that show me some other good affordable knee pads preferrably from ansgear. thanks in advance.

Yeah Kee's pads have been my favorite for years. You need to measure your legs (the bottom of your thigh about a inch to above your knee. And the middle of your calf maybe a little higher depending on your leg type and the pad). But dye all so makes very good pads. The only reason I use Kee is because there pads fit me very well. I would suggest you try them on if at all possible. Over all you want these pads to fit you. IF they don't fit properly then they wont work properly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users