22 replies to this topic

#1 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,233 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:23 PM

Okay, a trade is taking place between -Dublin- and the lost gemini, the guns will be shipped to me to be tested. The gun Dub is trading is an Autococker SR + $500, the ad can be seen here.

http://www.techpb.co...pic=155576&st=0

the lost gemini is trading his black Bob Long G6R plus SLP reg. How this will go is that once I receive the guns I'll inspect and test them, firing a pod through each. Once I've confirmed they're as described -Dublin- will pay $500 to "the lost gemini" via PayPal, once this has been received the guns will then be shipped to their new owners.

All of the shipping costs will be covered by the owners, we will make those arrangements in this thread. If there are any customs fees on the G6R coming into Canada -Dublin- is responsible for paying for that customs free, a pic of the receipt will be provided. If he doesn't pay it it'll be returned to sender. Both guns should be sent tracked and insured, once I send them out they'll also be tracked and insured.

Normal pricing of a third party for a gun is $35 for testing it plus all the vids, however since there are 2 guns being traded I'll drop it to $25 each.

I'll do an unboxing video of each gun as well as a shooting video for each to show they're working. If any issues arise with guns not being as described it is up to you guys what measures to take, whether it's someone paying to have it repaired, or the deal just being all out cancelled. I'll ensure both guns are packaged well and will make a vid of me packing them up for you guys.

If you have any questions feel free to post up in here, all details of the deal will now be conducted in here and I can help you with anything you need whether it's info on how to ship across the border or anything else.

#2 -Dublin-

-Dublin-

Sometimes I forget what I'm saying

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:40 PM

The SR is packed and ready. I now only need the address I'm shipping to.

#3 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,233 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:09 PM

Shpping info and paypal PM'd, -Dublin- expect at least 13% customs fees applied onto the declared value of the G6R once it arrives here I'll find out how much it is and you can PayPal it to me.

#4 -Dublin-

-Dublin-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:39 PM

Autococker SR has been shipped to -ORaNGe- via Canada Post. Insured and will PM tracking #

#5 -Dublin-

-Dublin-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:34 PM

Are all the payments done is USD or CAD?

#6 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,233 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:49 PM

I'd prefer Canadian Dollars.

#7 -Dublin-

-Dublin-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:15 AM

Remember to cock the bolt on the SR before you air it up. Thanks.

#8 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,233 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:02 AM

Will do.

#9 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,233 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:57 PM

Just so you guys know I didn't forget about you I checked the mail today and nothing as of yet. I know it's early but with one package coming from Ottawa I've been surprised before.

One thing, I'm going to be gone from July 25th-29th, I'm heading back home to visit family. I have a 7 month old little girl and they haven't seen her for about 3 months.

#10 -Dublin-

-Dublin-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:11 PM

I would think you should have mine from Ottawa by Wednesday. Tx for checking.

#11 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,233 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:44 PM

Yeah odds are, usually within Ontario 3-4 days will do it.

#12 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,233 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:21 PM

Looks like both guns are in though I won't know till I get to the post office, guaranteed the G6R is in because they noted the charge on the parcel notice.

$107.67, I know....it's sickening that they apply sales tax and customs charges to a used gun. So -Dublin- would you be able to PayPal that money to me as a gift and I'll pick it up? I'll confirm when I pick up the other package, if it is wrong I'll refund whatever money it is over by.

Posted Image

#13 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,640 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:26 PM

Can I ask why this has its own thread?

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#14 -Dublin-

-Dublin-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:23 PM

That seems like twice what it should be however let me know --maybe the value was indicated too high?
Paypal gift sent at 5:23 p.m. July 20th

#15 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,233 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:26 PM

Got both of them in, they both look good, both flawless from what I can tell and very clean. The G6R has no barrel included not sure if that was a stipulation of the deal. Both were also packaged very well so thumbs up to both of you.

As for the customs amount it was $107.67, declared value of the package was $762.88, HST amount was $99.17. I'll include a pic of that shipping slip that shows all the details as well as a copy of the receipt showing I paid it at the PO. I'll have unboxing and shooting videos of them posted up most likely tomorrow around 10pm. I work 5-9 but I'm off of my regular job at noon so it'll give me some time to head out and snag up some paint and shoot a pod out of each there at the field. I'd do it here but don't want to risk the MP's showing up lol.

I would have had the shooting vids up today but I actually just went out today and bought a 45/45 tank to do this since I only had a 13/3000 for my pump. The 45/45 feels comfy as hell on the pump btw =)

Cooky, the reason this has it's own thread is because all third party deals get their own thread in here. Reason being it allows us to direct the deal as well as inform the customers of what's going on from point to point in the deal. I'll also be posting pics as needed as well as YouTube vids.

#16 -Dublin-

-Dublin-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 11:42 PM

The ad showed a complete marker Dublin is away can you ask him where it is?

#17 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,233 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 11:48 PM

Bump. Could you do 'SR+500' for the G6r, you keep the CP barrel?

the .682 barrel is the only barrel i have for it the stock barrel walked off on me at the field one day. i could do sr+500 no barrel or sr+550 with the .682

Yea, I dont need the stock barrel anyways. I would prefer to do a third party service with -ORaNGe- if that is ok with you. I'll get in contact with him and see if that would be possible.So the deal will be my Sr with everything listed+500 for your G6r with SLP ninja reg is that right?

That splains everythin!!!

Looks like it's all good to me.

#18 -Dublin-

-Dublin-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:35 AM

Ok. Thanks. Like I said he is away and forgot to mention we need to buy a barrell! Do you think you'll have them shipped out before you leave?

#19 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,233 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:01 PM

Okay, shitty happenings on my end. I was going to the field today to test them out at the chrono station but it's hit 46 degrees with humidity here and the field is closed because of it. I would test it in my backyard but I live on a military base and I don't think that will fly. The last thing I need is the MP's showing up here and I get charged for something, a charge is different in the military than the civilian world. It wouldn't be a criminal charge, just for example if you don't shave in the morning you can be charged $300.

I work tonight at 5-9 and tomorrow as soon as I finish work I leave for my buddy's wedding rehearsal, he gets married Saturday and I'm the best man, Sunday I work 10-7. Earliest I'd really be able to get it tested and shipped would be Monday, I'll be in Sudbury but I can just ship it from there and test them in my mom's back yard.

Thing that pisses me off is I called the field and asked if I picked up a case of paint from the shop if they'd let me go to the field and just shoot off a pod with each gun at the chrono station. I got to the shop and he tells me that the guys had already packed up and left for the day from the field....

*WOOT*

Okay, scratch that Barrie Paintball is open (I was going to go to Soldier Gear) and they're about 20mins from here so I'll haul ass over there and do some shooting.

#20 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,233 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:53 PM

Okay, just got back from Barrie Paintball, the G6R rips like a motherfucker. The SR will rip and it seems once you've fired about 20 shots in quick succession they drop off to the point of rolling out of the barrel. The gun shoots fine but it looks like it's just the LPR that needs to be adjusted. When I first shot it it'd do about 8 shots and drop off, I upped the LPR pressure and then it began to drop off after about 20. I'm that's all it is but I didn't want to mess with it too much before letting you guys know and getting some feedback from you.

Oh, and the G6R was fondled, I have video of a 14 year old kid ripping out a hopper with it lol. I should have the vids posted tonight, I leave for work in 45mins or so and I'm back at 9. I'll upload the vid of the G6R, as for the SR, that's up to you guys what's going on with it. Both guns are in pristine condition, not a nick or scratch anywhere on either of them. I'll add an oring to the barrel of the SR since it loosens while shooting.

Edit - Okay, I just had a thought as I was leaving work, what it may be is that I may not have cranked on the ASA enough, if the reg pin wasn't depressed all the way that's what could have caused it. I'll try it out tomorrow and see what happens.

#21 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,233 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:12 PM

Guys?

I can't ship till I get the okay from both of you and there is still the matter of the SR. Like I said I'm sure it's something minor, just a setting, either the LPR (I think it's an LPR lol) is too low or the ASA just wasn't screwed all the way. I'll try it again this weekend since obviously I won't be able to ship today now.

Also gemini still owes $25 for the third party.

#22 -Dublin-

-Dublin-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:04 PM

Try turning in the ASA. In the video I have on my ad it shot strait with none of the drop off.

#23 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,233 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:58 PM

I'll try it out on Monday and if all is good get it shipped out same day.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users