2 replies to this topic

#1 Kanas

Kanas

684! Exit 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:44 AM

Ok so tommarow I am getting a package from ANSgear.com, and i wanted to fill my HPA tank up so that i can test my gun and everything =) but the problem is where? I live close to a dick's sporting goods and Spots authority, but do they fill HPA tanks, oh and a walmart! I know there is a Diving store that is a little further away but it is an inconvinince because i am buying a fishing rod too. So where can i get it filled?
Posted Image
R.I.P BORG!

#2 Jdalty

Jdalty

Call your hit!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:46 AM

From what I've seen around here in Massachusetts, Dicks sporting goods and Walmart only fill C02 tanks. They don't have the adapter, or the air to fill them. I would definitely try the local scuba shop. The only place I ever get my tanks filled is my local pro shop when I go play, then have them fill up all of my tanks before I leave.

#3 atlpaintball24

atlpaintball24

Do you even lift?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,057 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:47 AM

You could get it done at a paintball store, pro shop etc. usually. I know mine does.

#4 GuyWithAQuestion

GuyWithAQuestion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:06 AM

\

Edited by GuyWithAQuestion, 08 August 2012 - 03:06 AM.

#5 81794mn

81794mn

wow i have a custom member title

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:19 AM

check out a welding supply company if theres one close
Team-Texas Roughnecks, www.TexasRoughnecks.org

#6 Blade of grass

Blade of grass

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,224 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:52 AM

You could also stop by your feild of its close, and they would fill it (of course)

all my legos are stored at my parents hose... so that wont be happening....

48fhih.png

#7 Yumago

Yumago

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:29 AM

Maybe a scuba diving place near you? I have on near me, I dont know if they fill tanks but it doesn't hurt to try

#8 Original Gangsta

Original Gangsta

My name is a lie.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:08 AM

\

Nice necro...

I show up at a field that I never been to before for some rec-play wearing cargo pants with a t-shirt....carrying a old mech Spyder and two pringle potato chip cans for pods shoved in the pants pockets. The stares are priceless and after the first game or so you get to see the grins from the ref and players who know....priceless.

#9 recreationalpb

recreationalpb

Member Title

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:33 PM

The diving store is definitely your best bet it sounds like. Dicks and walmart and any other non paintball non scuba non welding specialty store probably wont have hpa due to the cost but it cant hurt to give em a call and see. you never know what they might have.

#10 Aries027

Aries027

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

Buy a scuba tank lol. Thats the only way i have been able to besides my field. I had to get the tank and a fill station for it. It is worth it if u dont live really close to a field and you and your friends like to play at a little field yall have. We use 3 scuba tanks to play at our little woodsball field. The scuba shop near u should sell them and be able to fill/hydro/etc....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users