• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TortugaMuerta

TortugaMuerta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:16 PM

I've got a used Shocker NXT coming in and I was wondering what are some essential upgrades (besides the board) for these. I've seen some bolts like the TechT and the NDZ as well as the firing cans. Are these really worth it? If so what kind pressure and dwell are you running with upgrades?

#2 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:51 AM

The standard internals will run fine. If you don't want to fill your tank as often, get a high efficiency bolt like the Techt kit or the Lurker kit. New bolt cans really don't do much. They come in cool colors, but don't really help you. If you intend to shoot semi very often, maybe look into a better trigger. The stock regulator works fine, but requires a special wrench to adjust so some people replace it with a more standardized one. The stock asa will not purge when you turn it off, meaning the whole air line will vent when you remove the tank; so a lot of guys replace that too.

Nothing that I just listed is a "showstopper" though. You can play a million games with a stock gun and it will work completely fine. These are just some of the most common upgrades.

If you decide you don't want it, you can always give it to me :) I love Shockers.

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

#3 TortugaMuerta

TortugaMuerta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:34 PM

If you decide you don't want it, you can always give it to me :) I love Shockers.

Thanks for the tips. I just got it yesterday (finally). Theres no way im giving this thing up. So much fun to shoot. Taking this gun apart to clean is super easy compared to my cocker.

#4 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:27 PM

Thanks for the tips. I just got it yesterday (finally). Theres no way im giving this thing up. So much fun to shoot. Taking this gun apart to clean is super easy compared to my cocker.

Ok. If you ever decide to get rid of it, let me know. I'd be happy to take it. :)

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users