• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#1 Leon04GT

Leon04GT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 08:10 AM

Just thought id try to get a list together to see whos out there and what theyre up to!!! My name is Ian and I live in Des Plaines! 23 years old! Looking for a team to play any tournaments, preferably with guys/girls around my age!!!

#2 SANTAKILLER

SANTAKILLER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:38 PM

DJ and I'm 16 from Glendale Heights. Lookin for a group of people to play with as well. I think its cool they got a section here for people in Illinois, never thought id see that in a forum ever.

#3 zOctane

zOctane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:42 AM

My names Joe, 26, and I live in Coal City, but I work in Aurora and usually play in Hampshire (my parents live in Hamshire along w/ my buddies) So yea... between work, family and friends, I pass a LOT of fields, lol. :lol:

Edited by zOctane, 27 March 2009 - 10:43 AM.

#4 nj18

nj18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:13 AM

Hey guys,

I'm brand new and have only played a few times with rentals, now I'm getting my own stuff.

I live in Lake Bluff north of Chicago right near were Factory Paintball use to be, they still have a big sign up for it but I heard It's closed and it looked closed. What happened to it? It's has indoor fields (I never have played there before), someone should buy it and reopen it!

Edited by nj18, 31 March 2009 - 12:14 AM.

#5 Pfamer87

Pfamer87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:45 PM

Hey my name is Pat, I have been in and out of paintball for about 5 years. I would like to get a team going, but we need more members. I live in Plano, IL.

#6 staypuft

staypuft

twitter whore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 02:05 AM

my name is ryan, 28 and i live in chicago, just started playing, so i guess im noob, i like to play woodsball

Proudly Pumping a Sanchez Machines SM-1 and a CCM'd WGP Prostock 2k4
follow me on twitter, www.twitter.com/samuryan_x
staypuft's feedback
fox paintball discount paintball

#7 redneck999

redneck999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 06:28 PM

My names Trevor Im 15 been playing since i was twelve, i live in wilmette right outside of chicago, next to evanston, im starting a team over the summer nothing serious just afew tourneys message me if you want in!

#8 Got Splat Paintball

Got Splat Paintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:04 AM

Name: Joseph
Gear: Rev-I, Prophecy, 72/4500 PE
Fields: Badlandz, Vicious Tactics, CPX,

Looking for new players in the area to get some more games going.

NO CHEATERS, NO JAG-OFFS

Hit me up if you want to get a game going or if you need gear.

Joseph
Got Splat Paintball
www.gotsplatpaintball.com

#9 Lazyazzmofo2795

Lazyazzmofo2795

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:15 AM

Justin im 14 i live in Sunny Orlando Florida, My team is sponcered by Paintball world sports complex, We would love more people to scrim with an have a good time.

#10 FauX12

FauX12

Livin' My Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:06 AM

Hey guys, my name is Kevin. I'm 19 and I live in Downers Grove, IL. I found paintball when I was 10 bu didn't really play regularly till I was 12. I like to play rec and in local tournaments. I usually bum around badlandz and if I really feel like dropping $90 on a case of paint I'll be at cpx. If you guys want to go play for a day let me know, I'm usually out every weekend. Hope to see you guys out there. If you loom really hard, I usually rock a red 06 eclipse distortion jersy and some ghetto old dye 05 red pants and untill it got stolen a brown and gold etek2. But untill I get some $$$ it's back to the epiphany. Hope to see you guys out there!

Kevin

#11 hockeyfan269

hockeyfan269

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 02:52 PM

sup guys, I'm Kale out of Lombard, IL. Where the hell is it? get a map....but really its by Elmhurst and Glen Ellyn. I started playing last year in the summer, but havent gone out in a while. I've only played at the Badlandz so far, but going to Fox and CPX soon, once I feal like spending $90 a case. I"m a budget baller, so for now I'm rocking some Mission Inline hockey pants and a longsleeve T-shirt. gun wise, Im getting a G3 on friday with a pinokio. Pure Energy tank for now. If you guys wanna play at all this weekend, hit me up while I'm at Badlandz. probably sunday.

#12 Tmaned

Tmaned

I inspired Prome's member title!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,659 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:13 PM

I live in Pekin, around Central Illinois, where there's only two fields, one is mediocre, and the other is pretty far away. I use a Maverick most of the time and my SP1 when I need to take a break.

"Experience is a nice way to say you've had your ass handed to you in a very unpleasant way and you learned something from it." Rob Rubin
"I'm certified to administer first-aid massages in the event of female breast trauma. I have a card and everything."- Prometheanflame
"You can wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first. The numbers come back, and it sure as hell ain't the lucky one, son."

#13 M0nstah

M0nstah

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:15 AM

Hello my name is Nick, I am 23 and live in Rockford IL. I played some woodsball twice last year in the summer with some rentals and at the end of the second time they let us play 1 game on the airball field and I loved it. Now I am working on getting my own gear and hoping to be able to play a little more. Hope to see some of you guys out sometime.

#14 Got Splat Paintball

Got Splat Paintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:45 PM

Im Roth from downtown chicago, I play at Fun TIme Square, Chciago Land and Badlandz/

I will be at Badlandz this sunday if anyone wants to join in!!

#15 staypuft

staypuft

twitter whore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:20 AM

does anyone play on saturdays?

staypuft's feedback

#16 hockeyfan269

hockeyfan269

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:43 AM

does anyone play on saturdays?

playing tomorrow(today) at badlandz.

#17 Aubz

Aubz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:03 PM

Hey guys, name is chad, i'm 20 years old and I from Mattoon, IL. I have only played at norman paintball but plan on checking out flyn' colors here soon. Anyone else from this area on here?

#18 saint

saint

the one

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 06:19 PM

hey wats up all, my name is matt i am 20 i live in chicago i play at badlandz an OP. I have been playing for about 9 or so years. i am also looking for some teams to play with i have been in some tounrys here an there.
Official Cocker Owner'Club

Illinois Ballers

#19 Kitty

Kitty

Feline With a Gun

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,442 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:55 PM

Im Kitty, im kitty years old and live in kittyville on the planet kittyness not far from you..............

#20 Tmaned

Tmaned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,659 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:25 PM

Really? That's damn close, I'mma hop on mah space ship and head over!

"Experience is a nice way to say you've had your ass handed to you in a very unpleasant way and you learned something from it." Rob Rubin
"I'm certified to administer first-aid massages in the event of female breast trauma. I have a card and everything."- Prometheanflame
"You can wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first. The numbers come back, and it sure as hell ain't the lucky one, son."

#21 invertlover900

invertlover900

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:54 AM

any one know any one know were to get ano in ilinois
I SHOOT MARBELS AT PBNATION AND HUGS AT TECHPB
HAPPY BALLERS CLUB

#22 thepaintballnerd

thepaintballnerd

Techpb's Token Nerd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:41 AM

Me is Carter the nerd

I live in the computer chair

Back...
Posted Image

#23 me_oswald

me_oswald

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:07 AM

will, northpark, noob that plays at CPX, sucks for me :(
Posted Image

#24 ShortestMonkey

ShortestMonkey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:15 AM

Im Freddy, im 15....Im thinking to leave my current team, cuz they started to slack off......I live on Staten Island, NY. I think to start another team....but not right away....i wanna get the right ppl first.. That means that theyll do what ever it takes to win....BUT no cheating, and always show good sportsmanship and HAVE FUN!!
Posted Image

#25 Tmaned

Tmaned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,659 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:49 AM

'Fraid you got the wrong section here. This is in the ILLINOIS subforum.

#26 joshtheopreff

joshtheopreff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:15 PM

im josh and i reff at operation paintball in hampshire i live in huntley so if you wana play hit me up with a pm

#27 ByronTech

ByronTech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 03:04 AM

Byron...19. About 15 minutes away from Bad Landz.
But I will be going to college in August and I will be closer to the field in Mclean, IL so I'll be paintballing at Mclean when at skool and the bad landz when I visit home.

Edited by ByronTech, 01 August 2009 - 03:05 AM.

#28 shutts67

shutts67

Score is Irrevelant.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,580 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 03:31 AM

I'm Jacob from Bolingbrook. The Chicago open is like 10 minute walking distance from my house. I play mostly the scenarios at Fox. To get my monies, I food run and cook at Friday's in Bolingbrook. My gear is an SP-1, torque, and ninja stealie. I just got an autococker that I'm planning on pumping, but I might play with it at training day first.

#29 RioP16

RioP16

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:49 PM

YO YO!!! I am Rio from South Side chicago, you can sometimez catch me reffing at CPX, and do play there on occasion, I like playin at fox a lot more because of speedball, I have not yet been to Bad Landz but plan too soon, I live like 15 minutes from fun time but rarely go there (just go for the batting cages)... Lookin to leave my team some time soon and start my own, as soon as I could get the right people for it!

Edited by RioP16, 22 August 2009 - 09:49 PM.

BL RAPPER W/ Rotor 4 S/T, BLACK AND PINK HOT!!
RIOP'S gear bag sale!!
FeedBack
all I gotta say is, PaintBallerZ Juzt Finger Better...

#30 staypuft

staypuft

twitter whore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:01 PM

I'm Jacob from Bolingbrook. The Chicago open is like 10 minute walking distance from my house. I play mostly the scenarios at Fox. To get my monies, I food run and cook at Friday's in Bolingbrook. My gear is an SP-1, torque, and ninja stealie. I just got an autococker that I'm planning on pumping, but I might play with it at training day first.

whats your setup on your sp1?

staypuft's feedback

#31 Djeuge

Djeuge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:15 PM

yo Im Eugene i'm I'm 19 2nd year of college studying business finances and I live In Puerto Rico!!!!!!
I'm a Preppy guy but i'm not a douche.
Love hanging out with my friends and getting late to my home (Only love this when my parents aren't awake)
I listen to almost every music but I prefer some old rock and Trance music.
I also Play Tennis in the Puerto Rican Team and hopefully getting to the davi's cup next year.

paintball Picture! :P
Posted Image

Paintball!!!
I just started playing paintball in February with all my neighbors and we have become a great Paintball team in this area I'm the Captain/coach of the team and we have already won a 2nd place . We practice every weekend and during weekdays we use to practice some drills with lasers attached to the barrel for running and shooting drills.Running and slides are another drill we make during weekdays and before we go to our local field We also run everyday before School so we keep in shape. As you can see we are taking paintball seriously because we want to go to a World cup maybe in 2011 or so.

An most important I think Puerto Rico Should be Free!!!!
Viva Puerto Rico Libre!!!!!!

Edited by Djeuge, 24 August 2009 - 07:19 PM.

#32 RioP16

RioP16

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:29 PM

yo Im Eugene i'm I'm 19 2nd year of college studying business finances and I live In Puerto Rico!!!!!!
Love hanging out with my friends and getting late to my home (Only love this when my parents aren't awake)
I also Play Tennis in the Puerto Rican Team and hopefully getting to the davi's cup next year.

paintball Picture! :P
Posted Image

Paintball!!!
I just started playing paintball in February with all my neighbors and we have become a great Paintball team in this area I'm the Captain/coach of the team and we have already won a 2nd place . We practice every weekend and during weekdays we use to practice some drills with lasers attached to the barrel for running and shooting drills.Running and slides are another drill we make during weekdays and before we go to our local field We also run everyday before School so we keep in shape. As you can see we are taking paintball seriously because we want to go to a World cup maybe in 2011 or so.

Yo where you all play at?!?!
BL RAPPER W/ Rotor 4 S/T, BLACK AND PINK HOT!!
RIOP'S gear bag sale!!
FeedBack
all I gotta say is, PaintBallerZ Juzt Finger Better...

#33 Djeuge

Djeuge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:32 PM

Yo where you all play at?!?!
[/quote]

we play at 3 different fields 2 of them with official psp layout ( psp world cup atm) and the photo was taken bye my friend on the cheapest paintball field which we do some referee.

#34 shutts67

shutts67

Score is Irrevelant.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,580 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:29 AM

whats your setup on your sp1?

I have an Empire Kwik Flip ASA, Warrior Rail, macroline of course, and I just got a freak with tacical tip.

#35 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,899 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 11:45 AM

Name's Alex, live in Aurora, play at Fox, new to the sport of paintball, only play woodsball.

#36 Quey

Quey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 12:14 AM

I am ken quick, I reside Joliet, only 15 so i don't drive usually just go to challenge park, but there is a team from my school i know the kids sometimes i play with them at fox. Name "Shorewood Slaughter"
None of my friends play paintball like every weekend or every other weekend so looking for some people to play with.

#37 joshtheopreff

joshtheopreff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:30 PM

paintball Picture! Posted Image
Posted Image

Paintball!!!

DUDE where did you get that kick ass puerto rican flag sticker!!! i needs one

#38 paintballer86

paintballer86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:23 PM

Hey everyone. I'm 22 going to be 23 next month. Live in naperville and as the rest of you..looking for teams or people to play with. Just getting into speedball. Been playing woods sense I was 16. So everyone that has said hey looking for the same thing...then lets do it. Just let me know..They're a couple of ways to contact me on my profile..let me know whats up.
COME GET SOME!!!

#39 henrymiller

henrymiller

Chris

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:24 PM

chris

chicago(bridgeport)

33 year old rookie (been playing for about 2 months now. played every sat and sun in nov. @ badlandz).

looking to get into speedball but i don't know anyone who can show me the ropes.

would love to hook up w/ some people to play with regularly. i work midnights so my days are almost always free. willing to travel and play at any of the fields in the general vicinity.

pm me if interested

main setup:
ego8
prophecy
ninja 68/4500
Chicago Underground

#40 ghostinthewood

ghostinthewood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 01:48 AM

I live in Indiana but I play in Illinois every weekend in the winter at the small indoor in the area.

As a side note for anyone that reps 618, if you ever need a logo to make a LS or something, hollar at me and make me one and you can use one I made for some friends. =p

I have too much time to kill in class or at the tattoo shop so I draw stupid shit like that when I'm bored. xD

#41 Mr.Cool

Mr.Cool

U mirin?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,292 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 12:29 AM

I'm James I'm 14 and I live in crystal lake and play a PAP Paintball. Right now I'm shooting an invert mini with a rotor and ninja 49.5/45.

#42 CHIpballer623

CHIpballer623

racks on racks on racks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 12:45 PM

hey guys im Abe (yes like lincolnPosted Image ) live in Orland Park played at cpx a couple times for partiest and starting to play at badlandz cause fox is like an hour away and landz is only 30. in the winter ill play at chicagoland. ill play anything, but if i wanna be on a team i would like it to be a speedball team. im only fourteen so will only be doing young gunz at the badlandz wit some friends. eventually when i get a car (God willing), i will be looking to get into bigger teams playing in chicago open and 5 man chitown series, maybe even d4 or d3.

my setup
Vibe with Blackheart
PInokio
NInja 50/45
progressive barrel
pro axis mask
PE 08 distortion pants and 09 distortion jersey
nxe elevation 3+2+2
some old soccer cleats

Edited by CHIpballer623, 22 January 2010 - 07:04 PM.

Chicago Backdraft
CPX Paintball | DYE Paintball | LSD Paintball

Geo2
Legit Gearbag Sale- Stuff you actually want this time.

#43 shutts67

shutts67

Score is Irrevelant.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,580 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 01:16 AM

I'm gonna do an update because I've gotten a lot of new (to me at least) since I posted.

My set up now is:
Speedball:
Marker: red DM3 or black 08 SLG Basic
Barrel: Black CP 1 piece .689, Black and Pewter CP 2 peice .685, Red stock DM3 barrel, or Blue CP TechPB
Hopper: Halo with Magna Board
Tank: 68/45 Stubby Guerrilla Air with Camo Exalt cup
Mask: Black and Grey i3's
Jersey: Red and Gold Eclipse 08 I think
Pants: Valken Fate

Woodsball:
Marker: SP1
Barrel: Freak with 16" tactical tip .682 or .693 insert
Hoper: same
Tank: same
Mask: same
Vest: Tank MOLLE vest with ACU pouches and Camel Bak
Jersey: Short sleeve ACU shirt and maybe a brown sweater under it.

#44 drummie224

drummie224

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 11:19 AM

Im Tim, I play at Fox, but never have a ride due to the fact that its an hour away from where i live (Wheaton)

#45 proto93

proto93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:56 AM

wAts up im louie i live in oak lawn and i ball pretty much every where im 15 been playing since11
my set up
ninja etek1 or a pmr
hopper prophect or halo v35
tank 68/45 ninja
barrel cp 1 piece 685

mask events

pants dye c7

jersey c7
Posted Image
current setup xbox 360 games, Gear Bag Sale, minimag and tpx for sale
gun minimag with centerframe and a ule body, emipre prophecy, stubbie gurilla air tank
2k5 superstock pump

#46 Watcher

Watcher

AKA CavDragoneb12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:33 PM

^ Looks like Loui isn't too far from me ^

I'm Ben, and I live in Palos Hills.

I frequent Fox, but I also go to CPX on occasion and other little places for the fun of it (FunTimeSquare). I'm open to pretty much anything.

I work at Arrowhead Trading Post in Burbank as a guntech and salesman. I work all day Monday, Friday, and Sunday, mornings on Wednesday and Thursday, and I'm off Tuesday and Saturday. If you're in the neighborhood stop by and say hi, and bring something for me to tinker with!

Pumps:
CCM T2, Lapco 2008 Grey Ghost, PMI/Sheridan Piranha LongBarrel, Sheridan PGP2, Sheridan PMI-II.

Semis:
Tippmann 98 Custom (heavily modified), AGD RT Pro (warp-fed).

Other equipment:
V-Force masks, Flurry vests and packs, NXe pack, Crossfire 68/4500, Ninja reg, AGD 6-Pak, Ricochet loaders, VL 12V Revy loader.

Apparel:
Woodland BDUs, Magnum boots, Evil jerseys, Diablo pants, PE 2010 Dig-E-Cam Distortion gear...

I'll be 21 this summer, so I should be playing a lot this June.

Edited by Watcher, 26 April 2010 - 02:54 AM.

Tippmann Tech
Everything Rob "Tyger" Rubin
Alaska's Coolest Paintball Webcomic!

"The frightening thing about [humans] is their utterly mindless determination to do whatever mindless thing it is they are determined to do."
- Douglass Adams, RIP

-

Posted Image

#47 PatManBegins

PatManBegins

Haters gonna hate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 11:51 AM

Im pat, live in Elgin..

i work for the parks and rec department in town..

also do Concert Security where ever needed and Night club security at Medusa's

play at fox
been to cpx a few times
will be attending LL3 (getting hotel in area)

Chicago Enforcers

Paintball Explosion
Posted Image
If you are over 21, have a job, and can buy what ever the hell you want, when you want.. put this in your sig.

#48 MrFlo

MrFlo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 06:01 PM

Hey. PatmanBegins what part of Elgin you live in? Oh yeah almost forgot my name is Michael. I live in Elgin. I am 16 years old. Usually play at Operation Paintball or hang with my friends and play out in nowhere(woodsball). Pat we should hang and go somewhere.

#49 PBFez

PBFez

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 06:07 PM

Welcome to TechPB you guys!

Im Federico, Live in NE Chicago...

#50 Greyknight

Greyknight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:50 AM

I'm Adam, and I live in Villa Park

I mostly play at Fox, and cpx for big games

Pumps:
CCI Phantom (with lefty agd 6-pac), PGP2

Semis:
A-5, E-Mag, X-Mag, and soon I'll have a 2K9 Micro E-Mag once the bodies are completed.
Learning without thought is labor lost, thought without learning is powerless...

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users