6 replies to this topic

#1 skipy35

skipy35

Gives you the Rusty Tingle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:04 PM

Anyone dealt with this shop yet? I know they bought all the stock from Indy Extreme(spent my first year of paintball in that store, I did), but I have yet to go in there and meet the guys. My dad's bought paint there, but thats it. Thoughts on the shop?
Posted Image
Setup:DP G3-IQ, Halo B w/virtue crown and Rip Drive, 48/3000 draxxus steelie tank, knock out barrel set (size varies)/
Indiana member #4 VP /Ballers Without Girlfriends/Highschool baller

#2 jangalang37

jangalang37

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 01:30 AM

I have never bought anything from this store personally but I know a lot of people that have and a lot are very displeased. I have heard a lot of bad things from people that have shopped there. If you want to private message me on the other forum (nation) also there are some reviews from people on there as well.

#3 Salvation

Salvation

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:01 PM

I have never bought anything from this store personally but I know a lot of people that have and a lot are very displeased. I have heard a lot of bad things from people that have shopped there. If you want to private message me on the other forum (nation) also there are some reviews from people on there as well.

Ive never had any problems at Backyard Boyz. He has two new guys helping him run the store that has much more experience in teching markers than Chris (owner) does. Chris even brought my Valken gear I had ordered to CPX at the Legends game and hand delivered them to me. Also when Ninja goofed and put the wrong Reg on my tank I sent out to be Hydroed he replaced it with a comparable one at his expense. Im not sure what others experiences have been but Chris does his best to take care of his customers and fellow players.

Kevin
Indiana Member #"Old Fart"
SAS-Indiana
Central Indiana
http://saswoodsball.com/
http://www.sasmilsim.com/

#4 TheOne1028

TheOne1028

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:30 AM

Ive never had any problems at Backyard Boyz. He has two new guys helping him run the store that has much more experience in teching markers than Chris (owner) does. Chris even brought my Valken gear I had ordered to CPX at the Legends game and hand delivered them to me. Also when Ninja goofed and put the wrong Reg on my tank I sent out to be Hydroed he replaced it with a comparable one at his expense. Im not sure what others experiences have been but Chris does his best to take care of his customers and fellow players.

Kevin

I dont know when you went in there but, when I first move to the Indianapolis area and wanted to start playing paintball more this is the store that I went to when they were over on 86th and Michigan Rd, I still go to them and I have never had a problem with anyone that works there. They will take their time and answer all of your questions.

#5 dtilley

dtilley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

I went there once while down in Indy and the guy there seemed very friendly. I didn't have any problems.

#6 Themexican

Themexican

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

Good guys here

#7 308industries

308industries

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

You'd be hard pressed to find a better group of guys. Of course I'm a bit biased because I'm the scenario producer for their field Battlegroundz. Still, they are some awesome guys that literally care more about the players and experience than the money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users