Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:27 PM
Posted 07 February 2009 - 08:08 PM
- An AKA/MacDev threaded feedneck
- Any Cyborg bolt/bolt pin
- Any Cyborg valve with matching poppet and a jam nut to hold the valve in place
- Any Cyborg ram housing/body and the proper cap as well as its two o-rings
- Any Cyborg ram, of course with its three o-rings as well
- Any Cyborg LPR assembly with the proper internals to go with it (if 07-style LPR you do not need an LPR spacer, otherwise you do), as well as a valve spring
- Any 06/07/Droid trigger with trigger pin and retainer screw
- An 06 Cyborg microswitch harness w/ necessary mounting screws
- An 06/07/Droid board
- 06/07/Droid board mounting screw
- Any Cyborg vertical ASA w/ proper mounting screw and locking pin
- A gauge or plug to go on the vertical ASA
- Solenoid manifold and o-rings and its (two?) mounting screws
- Cyborg/Droid solenoid and its two mounting screws
- Any Cyborg eyes
- 06 Cyborg battery harness w/ mounting screws for on/off switch
- Any 06/07/Droid grips and the six grip screws
- Eye covers with one eye cover screw each
- Frame screws
- Some kind of regulator
- A Cocker threaded barrel
- That's about it.
I may have missed something but I think that's about all you need to build an 06 Cyborg, besides the body and frame.
Edited by Z3R0, 07 February 2009 - 08:11 PM.
06 Cyborg, Grey Ghost 2006, PM8, Classic Automag
Proto Matrix Owners Group
Posted 21 June 2009 - 09:44 PM
PB Kingdom is really the only place you'll find an old borg, and maybe ranjerz
i live like 15 minutes from them
If you love God and paintball put this in your sig
~halo clan, marqs men, proud bob long rapper owner~
Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:40 PM
PB Kingdom is the best for older models, but rangerzproshop.com and don't overlook macdev.net who has almost everything.
Sherwood Forest, Laporte, IN.
My link 80 Acres of purpose built scenario field.
3 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users
Google Mobile (1)