4 replies to this topic

#1 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,751 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:44 PM

I use a lot of paint I used to go every weekend but now only every other weekend all because how much paint i use a case of cheap paint costs at my shop the cheapest it by jt an it's $38 for a case of 2000 it's not bad but gets people a lot of bounces it's basically impossible for it to splat on a pro flex and I've seen on forums here that formula 13 or whatever its awesome on 50 cal and it's a little less than my cheap paint and it's good. I'm thinking of getting a spyder advancer and a rapid loader and maybe getting a better asa. So will 50 cal save me money I've used my friends marker and I liked it he says it's cheaper but he hammers that trigger and shoots alot so he spends a little more than me on paint. So will it save money and still be almost the same concept as .68 cal
Posted Image
Bitches love my Spyder Ion

[-ORaNGe-] Trolling isn't an action, it's a lifestyle :)

#2 PB_Rambo_617

PB_Rambo_617

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:26 PM

i would say yes it would save you money, a case of formula 13 is 65dollars for 4000 paintballs plus shipping. now with the issue of the bounces you have to be an aggressive player you have to be leading point of every charge if that is not your playing style you wont see the advantages of the 50 cal because you do lose range about 20 feet, but if you make up for that range by being lighter and able to run faster with more paint in your hopper. so it depends on your playing style. also make sure your field allows outside paint

#3 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,751 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:18 PM

Thanks I think I will switch every once in a while of my team I'm more of the guy thats not awesome at something but can do most things good I mostly play back and middle I rarely play snake
Posted Image

#4 Groundfire

Groundfire

Resident Crazy Croat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:18 PM

Actually, I'm not noticing too big of a difference in distance. Just make sure you don't leave your paint in sun. Best thing you can do is to put the paint in the fridge the night before and than keep it in the cooler until you use it. It gets really brittle and breaks really good.

#5 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,751 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:18 PM

Wow I'm an idiot I always just leave my leftover paint in a cardboard box with foam and freeze a ziplock bag before I go and fill up the bag with paint thanks for the tip lol
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users