• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rifraf2010

rifraf2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:18 PM

So I just moved to Florida the end of July... I was supposed to be playing on a team out in Ohio and unfortunately had to move. I am just looking for some solid parks to play at. If there are any local players in the Pembroke Pines area i would like to meet up and play at some of the local parks!

#2 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:26 PM

You are fairly close to me. Im in Plantation if you know where that is. There are 2 fields I go to pretty regularly. Hotshots in palm beach, and Extreme Rage in hollywood.

Hotshots: Further away, but in my opinion, worth the drive. Staff and people are very friendly. There is a good atmosphere at this field. They also have some huge woodsball fields and a very nice grass speedball field. Usually 20$ to get in and 55 for a case. Its kind of do your own thing as far as refs go, but there is always someone in the staging area to yell at people for barrel socks and tell them the rules and such. Mostly woodsballers or both. Aren't really any people that solely play speedball there.

Extreme Rage: The owner has been friendly to me, but have seen him chew people out over some minor stuff. Staff is super lackadaisical, but there is a ref in every game. Its a lot of 12 year olds with minis and renters. Generally i dont like the feel as much as hotshots, but you can still meet some cool people there. The woodsball fields are ok. Its not really woods, but a bunch of man mad bunkers, corrugated pipes, etc. Doesnt give the true woods feel, but fun none the less. The speedball field is bad. Its old turf over dirt with what feels like patches of concrete in certain places. Usually up to date. The speedball crowd there is much healthier then hotshots. 60$ a case (40 on friday), 20 to get in.

I usually go to hotshots. Only time I go to rage is if i have left over paint since they have BYOP fridays (has to be yellow fill). Im going to try spent soon, which is also in palm beach. Ive heard its cheaper, so ill let you know if i like it.

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#3 rifraf2010

rifraf2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:36 AM

Thanks man... I have looked up a few places on Pbnation. I have seen extreme rage paintball on there and a couple others near by. I will def have to check'em all out soon. Are there any big name parks around. I know in Ohio there was Splatter park and TPA... and where i lived there was a nice Indoor/ Outdoor park called Warzone in Toledo.

#4 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:59 AM

There really aren't any indoor here because there's no winter so people ball year round outside. And there really aren't any with big names, or the recognition of SC village, Splatter park, CFP etc.
There are also a bunch of fields in Dade county if you'd rather travel south. Ive never been down to any of those though

Monocle smile
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users