2 replies to this topic

#1 amofop

amofop

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:42 PM

So I'm here in Tampa staying right across from the USF campus and bush gardens. I'm gonna ball tomm. and I called wickedsports and of course they recommended blitzkriegand I called tiki and of course they said adventure sports. but I know Mike likes orbital. I'm playing with my chick and I'm primarily a Speedball player but don't mind playing woods. so where to go? I just want a good atmosphere with a big game with mixed skilled players so my chick can have fun .... I'm playing tom. morning so let me know.

#2 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:25 PM

Sorry I did not see this earlier. I would recommend Blitz if your speedball oriented. Hope your still around and get to see this in time for it to matter and assist you.

#3 amofop

amofop

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:31 PM

Sorry I did not see this earlier. I would recommend Blitz if your speedball oriented. Hope your still around and get to see this in time for it to matter and assist you.

HEy willie thanks for the help but I went to orbital and played with you guys on saturday. I was the guy in the grey proto jersey with the G6r that was talking to you about some consistency issues I had.

and btw u left at the perfect time..... rain came in next game

Edited by amofop, 08 August 2011 - 04:40 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users