• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:10 PM

Anyone else on this forum going?(august 20) Did my last practice yesterday in prep for it because I'm leaving for awhile only to find out the day before I go away that one of my teammates can't make it.....grrrr, now I have to.go call up Aton of people to see if they can go. If it really comes down to it my brother will have to use a friends backup setup (08pmr,3000psitank,and my viewloader force with a old pack I have), and we will place him in the back with one pod and hopper. I hate being a man down on short notice and having to leave tomorrow so I won't be able to even be the one turning in the registration money. Advice would be grateful but there's really nothing I can do at this point.
Super Nintendo, Sega Gensis, when I was dead broke man I couldn't picture this.
-Biggie Smalls
Learned the hard way not to use a speedfeed when its raining. 8/6/11

#2 Infinity Kid!

Infinity Kid!

Infinity!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:37 PM

I would help, But I dont think you`d want to have a person you never practiced with! I played with 2 team that is playing in the tournament. They blow! Sorry to say it but I laned and would get 2 G`s each match!

Edited by Infinity Kid!, 07 August 2011 - 08:40 PM.

Michigan paintballer #45

Infinity Legend V-force Profilers (AMBER LENS) Black/Gold Dye I4`s
Crossfire 68/45 w/ empire 2011 grey static cover. Empire 2010 contact LTD jersey/pants (Waffle)
Empire 2011 bounce/chest protector.Ghetto rigged elbow pads.
JT knee pads :) Empire 09 "hinge" 4+7 pod pack (Black plaid)
White dye rotor

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users