2 replies to this topic

#1 paintballmasta

paintballmasta

Junior Member cuz i got 3 stars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:21 PM

So could u help me because im moving to shanghai and looking to play speedball at a place there that fills hpa tanks and will be a good place for a person who play speeball like me do any of u know any places to play speedball in shanghai???

Edited by paintballmasta, 07 August 2011 - 04:22 PM.

Current Setup: Ego 11, Empire Prophecy, Ninja 68/4500

BACKUP LOADERS RULE!

#2 houdini

houdini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:44 PM

So could u help me because im moving to shanghai and looking to play speedball at a place there that fills hpa tanks and will be a good place for a person who play speeball like me do any of u know any places to play speedball in shanghai???

As far as I know possessing paintball markers is banned in China (even though a ton of markers are built in China) - I know Hong Kong has different laws regarding paintball (and has some indoor venues for recball) but as far as Shanghai goes, I haven't heard of anything related to paintball happening. There was supposed to be a special tournament held in Hainan in September but because the organisers couldn't get the government to sign off on all the legal paperwork, the organisers had to cancel the event.

#3 shanghaipb

shanghaipb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:31 AM

at paintballmasta. if you are still looking to play pm me or email me.

As far as I know possessing paintball markers is banned in China (even though a ton of markers are built in China) - I know Hong Kong has different laws regarding paintball (and has some indoor venues for recball) but as far as Shanghai goes, I haven't heard of anything related to paintball happening. There was supposed to be a special tournament held in Hainan in September but because the organisers couldn't get the government to sign off on all the legal paperwork, the organisers had to cancel the event.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users