Wicked Pissah Masshole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:02 PM

so, no new episode today :(
I think I'm gonna have withdrawals

Posted Image

What I have learned from the internet is nothing is safe.... Don't touch anything, don't eat anything and don't do anything.... EVERYTHING causes Cancer!

#402 wingmasterjr

wingmasterjr

Techpbs #1 Furry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

I still havent watched the latest episode, Im to lazy for my horrible internet to load a 20 minute vid :lol:
Posted Image Techpbs #1 furry was here....

#403 bigBUBBA

bigBUBBA

I sell apples and apple accessories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:02 PM

Yea I was a little upset that there wasn't any episode today... At least we'll be getting a fluttershy episode next, I think the next episode will be a really good one.

Maybe start a Occupy Windhelm movement. Start piling up items outside the doors of the house. Those Occupy movements totally changed how banking and society interact so I'm sure it will work for you.

Posted Image

#404 J. Nez

J. Nez

Now with 2x the Vitamin C

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

*not even paying attention to anything because work*

WAIT. No episode? :o

#405 bigBUBBA

bigBUBBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:46 PM

Yup. We get to see Fluttershy learn assertiveness from "Iron Will" this Saturday, I can't wait.

Maybe start a Occupy Windhelm movement. Start piling up items outside the doors of the house. Those Occupy movements totally changed how banking and society interact so I'm sure it will work for you.

Posted Image

#406 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:04 AM

I'm sorry to any admin in advance if they find this to be offensive. You can remove it or ask me to and I will as soon as I can but this is important to the brony community.

#407 rockout918

rockout918

Forum Storyteller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:00 AM

Hasbro has already made their final decision on the Derpy situation. Previous appearances of Derpy will NOT be edited. The episode that caused so much controversy will REMAIN edited. The DVDs will NOT be edited. Derpy will CONTINUE to appear in future episodes. Last I checked her name will be undecided, and I don't know how her voice and appearance will be.

I think I actually prefer a slightly less derpified voice, but the eyes and name hopefully will stay true. Anyway, save derpy etc etc

Edited by rockout918, 03 March 2012 - 02:01 AM.

CLICK for more stories on my Tumblr When in doubt google it! UCR class of 2011. http://www.youtube.com/user/RockOut918
Haters gonna hate; Ponies gonna pwn

#408 rockout918

rockout918

Forum Storyteller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:58 PM

Get posting! Even though it wasn't an AJ episode this newest one is a favorite for sure

Posted Image
CLICK for more stories on my Tumblr When in doubt google it! UCR class of 2011. http://www.youtube.com/user/RockOut918

#409 bigBUBBA

bigBUBBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:11 PM

Posted Image

Edited by bigBUBBA, 04 March 2012 - 11:13 PM.

Posted Image

#410 rockout918

rockout918

Forum Storyteller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:28 AM

Huh? is this some sort of shipping?

Also, the fact that Iron Will is part-the-Rock, part-eye-of-the-tiger, part-Mr-T, etc, is beyond cool.

#411 bigBUBBA

bigBUBBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:26 PM

Its a homestuck reference. I still was kind of hoping that Iron Will was going to be a guard pony though.

Posted Image

#412 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

So I read my little dashie last night....

It made me cry :(

#413 J. Nez

J. Nez

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:36 AM

So. I'm sewing some patches into the seats on my Jeep. What patches, you want to know?

Oh-ho-ho.

#414 rockout918

rockout918

Forum Storyteller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

^^^ YES! Lunar Republic for the win.

Here's some pony music in the meantime. I've become an electro head lately and I really dig this remix.

Edited by rockout918, 09 March 2012 - 04:37 PM.

#415 J. Nez

J. Nez

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:55 PM

Umm... guys. I have a confession to make.

I AM a Brony musician. Eeeyup.

No, I'm nobody major or cool, but I've actually worked with Derpy Grooves and Jackle App in the past (Once, but what the hay, those are decent names, I'm happy about that [NOT so much the track itself, I did poorly IMO]). I actually am working with a "real" band atm, and we're starting to put together pony songs with real instruments. I also have a small collab. going on with a new, currently unknown artist.

Basically, I am a drummer. My goal in the brony community is to sort of become the drum-whore of the music side. Ideally, I'd love to to work with all the better known names at some point or another. At least once. Getting to work with all the different people and styles? HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG.

Now, the reason I tell you this now is because the time has come that I will need your help. Within the next week or so, I will post a link (SoundCloud, YouTube, both? Not sure yet) that will basically be me, better explaining my situation, and my goals. I need YOU to help by spreading word. Get that link out there; I'm sure that you go places that I do not, and know people I don't. I want to get the word out there, and get as many views / listens as possible, to increase my chances of getting response. Post that link, get me some exposure. I will forever be indebted to you, and would greatly appreciate the help.

TL;DR: I'm looking for collabs. Spam links for me later. Kthxbai.

#416 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:32 AM

I was surprised to not see much buzz about the new episode.

And to start it, I thought it wasn't anything huge although it wasn't bad either.

#417 rockout918

rockout918

Forum Storyteller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:00 AM

I gotta say I really liked this episode. When Future Twilight appeared I was like "KYLE REESE!" Terminator for the win. And I also gotta say that I really could relate to Twilight and how she worries. The episode had a really good lesson. Good stuff man.

And yes, J Nez, I'll be sure to help get your name out there. Once you have a link you know what to do ;)

#418 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:28 PM

So I was watching a playing vid and I thought the jerseys looked badass. I also thought something along the lines of "Hey, I need something more than a basic jersey." and that led me to thinking about custom jerseys and since I was on youtube I was thinking of Mlp and Inception later I thought that it would be cool to have a TechPB brony club jersey, like nothing TechPB official but one of the cheaper options from Animal.

Yay or nay?

Edited by aresfiend, 12 March 2012 - 09:36 PM.

#419 bigBUBBA

bigBUBBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:52 AM

Doesn't matter to me, I barely paintball anymore so I probably won't get one... sorry :(

Anyone hear the news though? Apparently some details were leaked in a magazine and the final two part wedding episode has Shining Armor as Twilight's brother.

Posted Image

#420 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:21 PM

Lol.

I heard this from a friend at school over a week ago.

#421 J. Nez

J. Nez

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:26 PM

Doesn't matter to me, I barely paintball anymore so I probably won't get one... sorry :(

Anyone hear the news though? Apparently some details were leaked in a magazine and the final two part wedding episode has Shining Armor as Twilight's brother.

I would appreciate if you put that sort of thing in spoiler tags next time, for people like myself who try to avoid looking ahead. D:

Anywho! I will probably post my link for you tomorrow. Musician mode activate!

#422 schnips

schnips

Wicked Pissah Masshole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:16 AM

yeah, i'd heard that about the season finale. Apparently a lot of people are upset because they feel like the idea of Twilight suddenly having a brother that we have never heard of is kind of contrived. I personally don't see the big deal, and that's because a) I know the writers can make the best of it and B) it was probably Hasbro's idea in the first place. I've heard that the creators of the show have a lot of freedom except for when Hasbro tells them to make a certain episode that will allow them to sell more toys. Apparently they are using the whole "royal wedding" theme in a series of toys, so expect to see royal wedding Mane 6 characters, as well as a play set or two.

Posted Image

What I have learned from the internet is nothing is safe.... Don't touch anything, don't eat anything and don't do anything.... EVERYTHING causes Cancer!

#423 J. Nez

J. Nez

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:00 PM

Here we go.

Listen and share; I will love you forever. :nododgy:

http://soundcloud.co...needs-your-help

#424 bigBUBBA

bigBUBBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:31 PM

Very cool, I suggest you head over to ponychan and either make a tripcode for yourself or just post it as an anon to get more exposure, I'm sure they'll have some people that could help you

Posted Image

#425 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:30 PM

So I have this friend that is obsessed with the show (he's actually the one that got me into it) and he told me to draw my own pony and then create a fanfic. I don't really care to do either but I'm working on it and since I have shit for graphic editing skills I've been trying to draw a pony on paper. Problem is that this is the first time in 2 years that I've had short hair and I don't plan on keeping it that way so I figured I'd draw something at least somewhat relevant (he wants me to draw a representation of myself) so I decided on going with long hair, the complications of this are that I can't figure how to deal with the ears and how to keep it from looking like Kurt Cobain. When it doesn't look like Cobain it looks REALLY depressed, how the fuck do I get past that?

#426 schnips

schnips

Wicked Pissah Masshole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:26 PM

watched the new episode

Spoiler

No spoiler? It was OK.

Posted Image

#427 bigBUBBA

bigBUBBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:51 PM

I have to agree, this was my least favorite pony episode.

Posted Image

#428 schnips

schnips

Wicked Pissah Masshole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:45 PM

Next week looks promising though (I spend too much time on Equestria Daily :lol: )

Posted Image

#429 bigBUBBA

bigBUBBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:11 AM

Next week looks promising though (I spend too much time on Equestria Daily :lol: )

Me too man... me too...

Posted Image

#430 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:49 PM

I concur, this episode was just meh for an episode.

Although crackle better be censored if Derpy is censored.

#431 bigBUBBA

bigBUBBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

I concur, this episode was just meh for an episode.

Although crackle better be censored if Derpy is censored.

Crackle is best pony.

Posted Image

#432 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

Crackle is best pony.

Aaarigah!

#433 bigBUBBA

bigBUBBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:25 PM

Crackle is best pony.

Aaarigah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC1YshEI-7A&feature=related

Posted Image

#434 schnips

schnips

Wicked Pissah Masshole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

Is it just me, or do MLP episodes generally have better plot lines and character arcs than on The Walking Dead?

Posted Image

#435 bigBUBBA

bigBUBBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:55 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#436 schnips

schnips

Wicked Pissah Masshole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:37 PM

partially srs Posted Image

Posted Image

#437 schnips

schnips

Wicked Pissah Masshole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

Happy Winter Wrap Up day everyone

(damn embed isn't working)

Edited by schnips, 19 March 2012 - 09:35 PM.

Posted Image

#438 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

New episode!

Anyway, it seems like they're trying to make up for Derpy by having hurr in every scene that has a bunch of random pegasi in it in all of hurr glory.

cwatididthere?

#439 J. Nez

J. Nez

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:32 AM

Actually saw the episode on time today. Go figure. One thing I want to know, though:

Spoiler

#440 bigBUBBA

bigBUBBA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:09 AM

Actually saw the episode on time today. Go figure. One thing I want to know, though:

Spoiler

EXACTLY! I was just sitting there wondering WTF

Posted Image

#441 schnips

schnips

Wicked Pissah Masshole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

One explanation I heard was that since she was there to record their official wing power she couldn't help them.

Unrelated: there are three "guests" reading this thread. I wonder how many people on here watch MLP but don't want their screen names showing up on the thread :lol:

Related: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by schnips, 25 March 2012 - 08:05 PM.

Posted Image

#442 J. Nez

J. Nez

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:21 PM

One explanation I heard was that since she was there to record their official wing power she couldn't help them.

But, once they realized it wasn't going to be a record - breaker, that shouldn't have even mattered, right?

I mean... Cloudsdale not getting water should be more important than staring at a gauge, no?

Eh. Wonderbolts. What are ya' gonna do? *shrug*

#443 rockout918

rockout918

Forum Storyteller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:44 PM

A friend and I went halves on a case of blind bags from the Hasbro website. The case is now at my friends house and according to the numbers on the back of the bags it's a complete set (Yeeeah! No duplicates!). That means that in there somewhere is my waifu AJ.

I'm coming, sugar cube!

#444 J. Nez

J. Nez

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:08 PM

Anypony heard the name DerpyGrooves tossed around the community? If you follow Jackle App at all, you might have.

Anywho, he lives like, really freaking close to me apparently. So I'mma go chill with him later today. Legit lol.

#445 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:29 PM

Dear god... this club looks awesome :D

#446 Lime

Lime

The Superior Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:47 PM

Yes. Yes it does.

I love you.

#447 J. Nez

J. Nez

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:59 AM

So... Got to jam with Grooves. Awesome. Got to hear some neat stories too.

He ALSO managed to pull me into Tumblr. All I can say is... weak of heart, stay far, far away. Tumblr can be... TERRIFYING. At least, some parts of it that I was brought into. But I love it. :lol:

#448 schnips

schnips

Wicked Pissah Masshole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#449 wingmasterjr

wingmasterjr

Techpbs #1 Furry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

So I watched the new episode and it was AMAZING. Featherweight FTW lol
Posted Image Techpbs #1 furry was here....

#450 rockout918

rockout918

Forum Storyteller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

Hard to tell but I have a mini Rainbow Dash in my hand.
This is where that pic was taken
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users