• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ZachPB

ZachPB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:01 AM

My friend is selling his Planet Eclipse SL74 and I was thinking of buying his or getting the Planet Eclipse Etek LT can anyone help please?

#2 ZachPB

ZachPB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:06 AM

It is a limited edition one to in very good condition also

#3 Iktinos

Iktinos

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:57 AM

Either way is going to be good. The SL74 is the full blown Ego, but the Etek LT is newer, so it will have the updated technology. Plus the warranty. If you buy it new. I didn't care for the lines on the Ego7's and the SL74's, but that is purely aesthetic, not performance. If the price isn't too much, and the marker is in very good condition, then go for it. Something about having a board with an LCD screen instead of having different color blinking lights is always good.

#4 ZachPB

ZachPB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:54 PM

Either way is going to be good. The SL74 is the full blown Ego, but the Etek LT is newer, so it will have the updated technology. Plus the warranty. If you buy it new. I didn't care for the lines on the Ego7's and the SL74's, but that is purely aesthetic, not performance. If the price isn't too much, and the marker is in very good condition, then go for it. Something about having a board with an LCD screen instead of having different color blinking lights is always good.

Okay well I am getting the SL74 for $600 and I was wondering I can get your E-Mail so I can send you the pics?

#5 FeloniousNick

FeloniousNick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:48 AM

That's a lot for a gun that's a few years old.

#6 ZachPB

ZachPB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:10 PM

That's a lot for a gun that's a few years old.

yeah but it comes with a, prophecy loader, barrel kit, and SL EGO. I dont need the loader I already have the Dye Rotor.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users